“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

my girlfriend discovered this site - help

Status
Not open for further replies.

still the one

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 15, 2003
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronto
I have a problem here. I have a strong feeling that my girlfriend has found this site and she knows what i am up to. What should i do.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Reto

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2003
Messages
836
Reaction score
1
Age
53
Don't be too specific when asking advice or sharing something.
 

( . )( . )

Banned
Joined
Dec 31, 2002
Messages
4,873
Reaction score
177
Location
Cobra Kai dojo
yes that sucks i guess, but look at the sh1tty state of affairs we are in when men have to feel ashamed for wanting to get the chick part of their life taken care of.

have we really become this phucked as gender? you better believe it.

if she has the balls to say anything start belittling her when she picks up a cleo or cosmopolitan mag
 

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
1,165
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbus, Ohio USA
motherf'er....

Sucks to be you... I think I speak for the majority here in proclaiming you, Dumbass of the Year.

How in the hell would she have discovered this site, unless you were like 'Hey! DERH......looky at this site!'
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
626
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
If I was up your ass you'd know
my gf was cleaning my room and found an article i have printed out from stocktrader titled "evil ways". She says it was wierd and wanted to know why I had it. I just told her some guy I knew read it, and quickly changed the subject as to why she was snooping around in my room. Eh, fvck it, let em find it, unless you talk about her and she reads it - uh oh - trouble! :rolleyes:
 

Crusader

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2003
Messages
338
Reaction score
0
Just react like you just don't care. Like you should by the way.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Does it really matter? Even if she knows the site from an article, that doesn't mean she knows your identity on here. Besides, men have "sosuave.com" and females have "datingissues.com" Get over it.

Thread Closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top