"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

My girlfriend cheated...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Hey guys,

Yesterday my ex told me that the previous night her male housemate spent eight hours trying to get her to sleep with him (add this to weeks of similar attempts to get with my girl, fully knowing that she has me as her boyfriend). Such disrespect is outrageous, but I hold true to my own saying: "Cheaters cheat, non-cheaters don't". In her home that night, after a minor argument between us, and one whole bottle of wine drunk in her house to herself, one aggressive guy with a bunch of post-unproven promises, and a "this is how we were" heart-felt phone call from my ex's ex only a few hours before (yes, even her EX is trying to get with her!) she caved in to a guy that lasted five minutes.

Don't rip me to shreds guys for what I am about to say...

I don't believe for a second that this girlfriend of mine of eight months had any bad intentions against me. She came to me almost IMMEDIETLY afterwards (ie a few hours, in the morning) crying and saying I need a better girl. The obvious stuff was said (and she said "I know this is what everyone says..."). She said it meant nothing to her.

My intolerance of cheaters means I have to break up with her and I already have. It's not easy.

That's my pitch - what do you all think?

Nick
Alcohol, drugs, the devil lol etc it's not an argument.

Any one who talks with her ex is grounds for disregard.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
You have to wonder what happens to OP... Its a 2004 story.

That's what i love about forum and memory... Someone revived a 14 years OLD story.

Did OP forgave her? Did OP dumb her and found the love his life? Is OP a famous bachelor etc..?

I've dropped out of this forum. Life been great to me, and quite busy. Yet all the stories here... Creates memories
Yup 14years ago and now women has more power than lasteryear due to various law change and faminisme and becoming more slick on men, manipulate, faking interest, false charges/accusation, cheating.. Hard to find a quality ltr material nowdays leave the marriages part alone..

Blue pills need to be incinerate altogether for men to survive these ordeals.
 

ThinkerG

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2018
Messages
80
Reaction score
54
Age
35
Hey guys,

Yesterday my ex told me that the previous night her male housemate spent eight hours trying to get her to sleep with him (add this to weeks of similar attempts to get with my girl, fully knowing that she has me as her boyfriend). Such disrespect is outrageous, but I hold true to my own saying: "Cheaters cheat, non-cheaters don't". In her home that night, after a minor argument between us, and one whole bottle of wine drunk in her house to herself, one aggressive guy with a bunch of post-unproven promises, and a "this is how we were" heart-felt phone call from my ex's ex only a few hours before (yes, even her EX is trying to get with her!) she caved in to a guy that lasted five minutes.

Don't rip me to shreds guys for what I am about to say...

I don't believe for a second that this girlfriend of mine of eight months had any bad intentions against me. She came to me almost IMMEDIETLY afterwards (ie a few hours, in the morning) crying and saying I need a better girl. The obvious stuff was said (and she said "I know this is what everyone says..."). She said it meant nothing to her.

My intolerance of cheaters means I have to break up with her and I already have. It's not easy.

That's my pitch - what do you all think?

Nick
You have to go with your gut instinct but first sort through the emotions and never let the fear of loss control you. Only you know what’s best if you don’t fool yourself.
That being said..In my opinion you need to drop her only for the fact that you’ll always have that mistrust in the back of your mind which makes for an unsettled feeling all the time and why put yourself through that?

What gave away her real intentions is that you said her roommate has been trying to get with her for sometime.Think about it this way? If she really didn’t want to f**k this guy there’s no way in hell he would’ve succeeded unless it’s rape and we clearly know that’s not the case here. I’m sorry to say but she wanted it, thought about it and did it. It was a lousy f**k so now she feels bad. If this dude was a 10 and a great f**k she would just leave you for him. Don’t let her manipulate you. Doesn’t matter what she says, No honest loving girlfriend would let this happen tipsy or not.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
OP needs to screen better.

His GF is sharing a room with a dude (red flag) and this dude cleary wanted to bang her stupid.

This was a disaster waiting to happen.

I would have dropped this chick ages ago!
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
You have to wonder what happens to OP... Its a 2004 story.

That's what i love about forum and memory... Someone revived a 14 years OLD story.

Did OP forgave her? Did OP dumb her and found the love his life? Is OP a famous bachelor etc..?

I've dropped out of this forum. Life been great to me, and quite busy. Yet all the stories here... Creates memories
Nope. I'm happily married, and have a 2 year old daughter, with another baby on the way!
This was 2015

https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/i-kiss-closed-and-nicks-new-reason-for-being-here.28700/page-3

I like how Nick bumps his thread after 12 years to respond.
 

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2001
Messages
865
Reaction score
10
Location
Swansea, Wales, UK
Three kids now. 11 years happily married. Haven't yet stopped cringing at all this old stuff!
 

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
Good riddance. Cue to make your game tighter. Vet more carefully for LTR status. Next. She was just practice.

Stay strong. There are other girls who are waiting for you to approach them so they can throw themselves at you. Are you up for the task?
 

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
Hey guys,

Yesterday my ex told me that the previous night her male housemate spent eight hours trying to get her to sleep with him (add this to weeks of similar attempts to get with my girl, fully knowing that she has me as her boyfriend). Such disrespect is outrageous, but I hold true to my own saying: "Cheaters cheat, non-cheaters don't". In her home that night, after a minor argument between us, and one whole bottle of wine drunk in her house to herself, one aggressive guy with a bunch of post-unproven promises, and a "this is how we were" heart-felt phone call from my ex's ex only a few hours before (yes, even her EX is trying to get with her!) she caved in to a guy that lasted five minutes.

Don't rip me to shreds guys for what I am about to say...

I don't believe for a second that this girlfriend of mine of eight months had any bad intentions against me. She came to me almost IMMEDIETLY afterwards (ie a few hours, in the morning) crying and saying I need a better girl. The obvious stuff was said (and she said "I know this is what everyone says..."). She said it meant nothing to her.

My intolerance of cheaters means I have to break up with her and I already have. It's not easy.

That's my pitch - what do you all think?

Nick
she doesnt respect you

use her for sex only but dont marry
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Good riddance. Cue to make your game tighter. Vet more carefully for LTR status. Next. She was just practice.

Stay strong. There are other girls who are waiting for you to approach them so they can throw themselves at you. Are you up for the task?
+1

A honest fact from game is that, very few are worthy of any callback.

Its a tier. ONS.Fwb rotation.

Ive seen enough to know 99% aren't worthy of the commitment and less thrn 1% are worthy of anything of longevity.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

dr.harker

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2019
Messages
46
Reaction score
37
Age
45
”Even if one tries to forgive things are never the same.”

Additionally, if you let her slide and take her back, once you ultimately break up down the road and future girlfriends find out that you took back a cheater, then you’ll be sending a message that it’s ok to cheat on you. And every future girlfriend will.

Set yourself up for success. Ditch the b!tch, go for a few jogs, find some new plates to spin.
 

Exil

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 19, 2020
Messages
83
Reaction score
73
Location
UK
No judgement here. We've all been there at least once in our lives and it sucks hard. Red pill man, boundaries, self respect.

Once a cheater, always a cheater drunk or not. Move on and at very best, downgrade her to a plate if she was that good a fvck.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top