Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My girlfriend cheated...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tough luck Nick. Good job with the zero policy though. Way to stand your ground. Though it DOES seem suspicious like she was going to ditch you before. But, you know her better than I do.

Haha, Jake...*Checks dad's toolbox* "Hey, a rusty screwdriver...I'll save this for later."

entropy

Don Juan
Reaction score
beating the guy up

will-NOT undo, what's been done.

Of course not, but it WILL make him sleep easy at night and that is the important thing.

Your chances of going to jail are slim if you do this right.

Learn his habits, and then ambush him in a suitable place.

If you really cared about her, do the honorable thing and beat his ass.

It's honorable to punish those who trespass against us.

Your implying he "turn the other cheek", which belongs to a set of values I'm sure you don't embrace.

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it a bad thing, guys, that I have yet to beat the pulp out of the guy that did such a thing to her? I have so far decided to avoid confrontation, because I don't know if my rage will suddenly change what I intended to do at the time.
Don't blame this guy for going after some pu$$y. It was your girl that betrayed your trust. It was your girl who cheated on you.

theshift

Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly, I personally wouldnt bother with the other guy. Going after him and beating him up wouldnt seem ok.

Just forget her and him. No beating, No ambushes, No explanation, End of story.

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Nic, how are you feeling?

I didn't read any of th replies cuz there are too many, but I hope u ok.

I'm sorry to hear about that man.

Stay Up.

entropy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't blame this guy for going after some pu$$y. It was your girl that betrayed your trust. It was your girl who cheated on you.

Your 1000% correct. However in this scenario, the guy showed blatant disrespect. But come to think of it, if my girl really loved me and was getting showered with unwanted attention I'd have stepped in to put a stop to it (as in be a man).

So the girl either

a) didn't tell him
b) told him and he didn't do anything

Now b holds alot of variations. Sometimes it takes a fight over her to prove something (maybe worth) to some girls.

Either way if you want to be a man, then a man defends his honor. No I don't mean you have to fight over words, or fight like stags in mating season, or pyss on her to mark your territory.

But when a man trespasses in your garden, it's your manly duty to deal out justice. That is to say if you care about your crop.

Even though it's her fault I bet you a thousand dollars you'll feel ten times better if you beat his ass.

And isn't that the mind set of our generation?????

What I feel is what counts????

Normal humans have an impulse to defend their resources (whatever they may be).

Unless you don't care, which 9 times out of 10 translates into your afraid (I can see a f/b but this was an ltr).

Justify it however you want.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the oneitis?

Most honest gal you know? You must not know very many classy women. What's with the oneitis? She's a cheating sl-t ... no one put a gun to her head to tell her to s-rew this slimeball. That was her CHOICE and when she made it she showed no respect for you.

C'mon Nick, you've read the DJ Bible inside and out and know better. A wh-re is a wh-re is a wh-re, drunk or not.

With so many women in the world -- especially where you're at, Europe -- why even bother with someone like this? Take a boat ride to Scandanavia and you'll forget this broad in two seconds.

This isn't an abberration, this is a precursor of things to come. She let this guy get to her after 8 hours ... a real woman would've said no immediately and left it at that.

Why the oneitis? Jeez, get a grip and move on. You're young, time to go out with dozens of women and find some who are more classy than this gal. Anyone can date a sl-t, but it takes effort to find a classy woman. Those efforts are paid off in being with a classy woman.

No more oneitis please ... and NEXT, please! This isn't forgiveable, it's NEXTABLE!!

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm interested in facts about her -- is she young (does she fall into the "don't trust them till they're 25 or more" category); has she done anything like this before (once a cheater...) to any one else?

What made you conclude that she isn't the kind to do things like this?

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you take her back, she has the power ...

... in the relationship.

Women think like this, they have long checklists in their minds.

"Nicholas let me off the hook when I acted like a sl-t, so he'll let me do anything. He'll let me b-tch, he'll let me go out with my friends at all times, he'll let me get fat, and most importantly, he'll let me scr-w who I want when I want and he's OK with it!"

NEXT please!

Dim sum

Don Juan
Reaction score
If this guy know she is your girlfriend and still fuk her. He have no respect for you. Maybe she is drunk, I doubt he is drunk. If I were you, I will tell you gals call and report to the police for Rape. After everything is done, dump her afterward.

Than again, I'm still an RAFC, So don't take my advice seriously ;-P
:D

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
was u in love with her?

BigBadWBAFC

Reaction score
yeah that sucks

yeah that sucks. i once had a girlfriend for a month and i thought everything was going well until one day she decided she didnt know what she wanted anymore in our relationship. i tried to spill my guts out and tell her how i had strong feelings for her. I didnt want to lose her but until she said that she made out with another guy is when sh*t hit the fan. I flipped out on her and told her that my respect for her was all gone and i told her to leave my house. Good riddens I say.

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nick dont even think twice man next this girl. dont even think about forgivness. is if happend once its gonna happend again. and you got my word on it...

peace

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come across this thread.. Even the op is dead.. Giving my thought anyways... The girl is already attracted to her roomates in the beginning.. Just waiting for the flame to initiate and dump op and given lame excuse like "you need a better gf".. Lol.. Well played by her gf.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FIRST of all, the dudes who are advising the OP to beat up the room mate, are a bunch of fukin dumb asses, who will get the OP arrested, and potentially ruin his life!

Only the Ops girlfriend owed him loyalty..

The dude who banged her, owes him NOTHING.. He only did what most men will do, and that is try to get laid at EVERY opportunity!

So fuk going to jail over some disloyal hoe!

Second.. DO NOT take this girl back.

Dump her azz and never look back!

She did not get pressured into taking his dik!

Woman get hit on ALL of the time.. The good looking chicks have an endless supply of fresh c0ck available to them.

The loyal chick will NEVER take up the offer, because she is true to his guy.

These are just pathetic excuses.. Confessing her betrayal does not change jack.

You will NEVER trust this girl again.. Dump her Ass and never look back Bro!

Logic85

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Yesterday my ex told me that the previous night her male housemate spent eight hours trying to get her to sleep with him (add this to weeks of similar attempts to get with my girl, fully knowing that she has me as her boyfriend). Such disrespect is outrageous, but I hold true to my own saying: "Cheaters cheat, non-cheaters don't". In her home that night, after a minor argument between us, and one whole bottle of wine drunk in her house to herself, one aggressive guy with a bunch of post-unproven promises, and a "this is how we were" heart-felt phone call from my ex's ex only a few hours before (yes, even her EX is trying to get with her!) she caved in to a guy that lasted five minutes.

Don't rip me to shreds guys for what I am about to say...

I don't believe for a second that this girlfriend of mine of eight months had any bad intentions against me. She came to me almost IMMEDIETLY afterwards (ie a few hours, in the morning) crying and saying I need a better girl. The obvious stuff was said (and she said "I know this is what everyone says..."). She said it meant nothing to her.

My intolerance of cheaters means I have to break up with her and I already have. It's not easy.

That's my pitch - what do you all think?

Nick
So all it takes is a whole bottle of wine to dispel the previous 8 months with you.

This isn't a quality girl here, not relationship material at all.

Start treating her like a has been and move on with your life, we need to teach lessons to girls like these, that relationship is a sacred thing, once you break the bond it's over, it's not the Titanic nor the Notebook movie, where true love wins all, the only way to teach them a lesson is by not being with them, so they think twice before doing such action in the future, you would not only be doing yourself a favour, but the next guy as well for not taking her back.

Thats my input on it.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to wonder what happens to OP... Its a 2004 story.

That's what i love about forum and memory... Someone revived a 14 years OLD story.

Did OP forgave her? Did OP dumb her and found the love his life? Is OP a famous bachelor etc..?

I've dropped out of this forum. Life been great to me, and quite busy. Yet all the stories here... Creates memories