"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

I KISS CLOSED! ...and Nick's new reason for being here

( . )( . )

Banned
Joined
Dec 31, 2002
Messages
4,873
Reaction score
177
Location
Cobra Kai dojo
what a joke
Don't buy into this "If you want to keep a chick, you have to give her sex." Rubbish.
because your seeing some immature headcases who have some hangups with sex does not make the general chick population. ( oh and btw if shes not getting pounded behind your back now, which is most likely, somebody else will soon enough)
I don't know what your take on things is, but there are plenty of ways to pleasure a girl other than penetration,
why? whats the point? the only thing i can think why is because of some lame religous ideas you have.
what are you trying to find a loophole to let you into heaven? I got news for you mate, oral sex.. etc is sex, dont fool yourself.
and quite frankly, the general impression seems to be that those ways are preferred, anyway.
what are you stoned? with that statement no wonder your so mislead.
chicks prefer foreplay and not the actual act of having a hard c@ck to fully satisfy them?, tell me did you have a straight face typing that?

to be honest, i find it embarrasing telling a 24 year old things he should have known at 16
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
3,264
Reaction score
22
Location
Keesler AFB, Mississippi
Nick, I know this is old, but why the heck are you considering chicks your GF when neither of you have even had any talk of commitment?? What if she "cheated" on you? Cause if some chick I was dating acted like I cheated on her cuz I am dating other chicks too, I'd look at her like she was nuts.
 

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2001
Messages
865
Reaction score
10
Location
Swansea, Wales, UK
If it makes you feel any better, MetalFortress, I don't do that any more!
 

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2001
Messages
865
Reaction score
10
Location
Swansea, Wales, UK
Nope. I'm happily married, and have a 2 year old daughter, with another baby on the way!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

cfdagola

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2012
Messages
161
Reaction score
4
Cesare Cardinali said:
It is very hard to keep women when you are not f*cking them. I would say it is impossible, quite frankly. You can have all the game in the world, but they will walk away unless they are getting plowed regularly.
Just because you're banging a chick does not mean you'll keep her.

that's an old way of thinking. if a chick like sex then its just a fun thing to do. she doesn't have to be forming emotional connections while having sex with you.

Which is why Sex isn't as important as an emotional connection. Sorry but 80 year olds aren't shagging like rabbits.

still though doing anything sexual with a woman will give her the incentive to form an emotional attachment. Making out, heavy petting, having her give you some head or even sleeping together naked are all forms of intimacy.
 
Top