BPH
Master Don Juan
...so I Ubered home.
Hope you all are having a better night than me
Hope you all are having a better night than me
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Must be Shorebird Ho'sGood for you. Delmarva girls are heavy drinkers. I did that a couple years ago, sorta, she was in bad shape enough that she didn’t realize for maybe 15 min I was gone, then she called me up and I explained, and then her brother got on the phone and I was like you’re right there you see what happened and how she didn’t even realize, so that kind of settled it.. and then 90 minutes I was dead asleep and she instead decided to uber my way $175, and I wake up and she’s sliding into bed apologizing… and it was her birthday
had this happen in college at a dance junior year, I took this smoking petite blonde to make a girl jealous (who ended up being a miss America runner up) and then my date got so blacked out she fell asleep in the cab, but we were mutual friends so I didn’t make anything of it
you did the right thing. Don’t nurse women back that do this unless it’s very certain circumstances
yap!Just a reminder to stay safe, boys.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.