Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My GF wants to take pills and have sex without a condom.

Starriol

Don Juan
Reaction score
OMG... This girl is 32, I'm 23. I might be a little bit paranoid, but I think she is scheming to get pregnant so I have to marry her... :eek:
I mean, I'm not terribly attracted to her and she knows this... I'm seeing other girls along with her (she doesn't know this).

I don't trust her very much on this...

Do you guys I'm too crazy and should enjoy condom-free sex or that I'm not that paranoid???

future dj

Don Juan
Reaction score
NEVER EVER EVER trust women on this.....i've heard enough horror stories about women telling their guys they cant get pregnant and the next thing you know....a miracle has happened and she is pregnant....if you want to have sex without a condom do it at your own risk....or get involved in the study about the pill for guys....all it takes is one missed pill and the next thing coming out of her mouth will be "Starriol, you're going to be a daddy!"

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's EXACTLY what my cousin's GF did to get pregnant of him. At 18 he became the father of 2 (twins). She was 28.

Enough said.

Visceral

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LEAVE HER RIGHT NOW!

If you even suspect that she's trying to get pregnant, you simply can't afford to trust her.

Women who want to get pregnant won't stop at lying about the pill. I've heard about women sabotaging their man's condoms, even digging used ones out of the trash, in order to get pregnant.

Don't let her try to convince you of her honesty. Don't let her talk you into wanting a kid. Don't let her make you feel bad about leaving her.

LEAVE HER RIGHT NOW!
Please, for the love of God, LEAVE HER!

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On a tangent, you wouldn't be fair to HER if you had sex without a condom when you're still sleeping around. If you get a STD from someone else, odds are very good that she will catch your STD when you don't use a condom.

The pill should only be an option if you're in a monogimous relationship.

Page

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My stance on this is if you're not 100% willing to accept any and all consequences for your actions (kids, STDS, etc) then don't have sex. Are you so desperate to get laid that you run the risk of getting an STD and/or helping conceive a kid that you didn't want? It just doesn't make sense. sure, condoms help with both of these, but we all know that they can break and things can go horribly wrong.

Also, abortion shouldn't be an option. Why should another life have to be destroyed just because you weren't willing to be a man and accept your new responsibilities? To me, that is the epitome of selfishness.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
End It...

Now...

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I made a post in the discussion forum about this exactly same issue a while ago.

Women can be manipulative b!tches. Dont trsut them at all.

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Youngblood her biological clock is ringing louder than a Tool concert.

Just explain to her you want to go from her backdoor to her frontdoor then drop the load in her mouth and see if no condoms is still such a great idea . . .

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When women hit their 30s (sometimes younger), they hear their biological clocks ticking. It's VERY likely that this is the motivation for using the (imaginary) pill.

They way I view it and always have, the condom goes out the door when you're wanting to have children. If you're not wanting children (or a disease), keep wearing the rubber. It's the only control you have (besides abstinance or vasectomy) when it comes to birth control. You hand the power of your sperm over to her if you quit using condoms.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did a search to try and find that Dr Phill video of when he had a guy on his show who went to cort for "mans right not to have childeren"

This post remainded me of how they ware saying that he had that right, and by taking off the condom he gave it away.....

Reaction score
If you're stupid enough to believe her reasons.. I say go for it man!!!!

Yeah!

Don't listen to what happened to oother peoples here. Your situation is UNIQUE. It has not happened hundreds of thousads of times before. Hell NO!

Oh and forget about the fact that your girl wants to have a kid and a provider to tie you down. **** THAT! That's in NO WAY related to why she wants this. She's sooooo not desperate at ALL!

I say go for it.

Tool.