Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My GF is pissed

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My GF is pissed because i told her to shave her private part. She said she was pissed because we began having sex not long ago and that she wont have sex with me again until she got it all cleanly shaved....

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:
My GF is pissed because i told her to shave her private part. She said she was pissed because we began having sex not long ago and that she wont have sex with me again until she got it all cleanly shaved....
Wait till shes asleep.
and get out the wax strips, problem solved.

WisdomofaMadman

Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:
So she's mad at you...but she's going to shave (like you asked)? What's the problem?

Randomer

Don Juan
Reaction score
the problem is... until she does he won't be gettin anyway which is gonna ****in suck im sure... lol i say just start touchin her n get her hot~ that always works on my girl when she's mad... lol

Reaction score
Say "No" to hairy Big Foot Hos!!!

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure what the problem is here? Does shaving take 2 years or something? If she has some problem then you shave hers and she shaves yours and have fun with it.

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do it myself the first time (although it is getting rare nowadays to find a girl who doesn't keep her deal cleaned up.)

When she is in the shower, get your shaving stuff ready, as soon as she is done, get started. It is actually very erotic for the girl no matter how much she protests or squirms.

Then, go to town and give her the reward of finding out how much better it feels for her without all that hair in the way. She should/will do it herself after that.