"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

My gf had an abortion in the past.....what does that say about her?

EpsilonArmati

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2002
Messages
434
Reaction score
0
This isn't about her: this is about you.

This is about whether you believe your set of ethics and morals can accept what she has done. This is about you being able to live or not live with the views of a woman who has had an abortion. This is about you being able to cope with her moods and chats if she ever starts talking about it.

If you believe that she is worth your time, that her good traits far outweigh this issue, then I'd recommend that you go for her. If you are still ambiguous about whether you want to stay with a woman who has had this experience, the I'd recommend that you cease relations with her; it's not worth it to go into a relationship when you don't share a set of compatible beliefs with the woman. This doesn't mean that the beliefs have to be the same; rather, it's whether or not you're willing to see them as acceptable, if different.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Pugsley_f5

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 4, 2004
Messages
373
Reaction score
2
I think what it boils down to bro is that her doing that doesn't sit right with your conscience.....and shes gonna have emotional baggage that you are going to have to deal with man, don't mess with her and move on theres better fish out there with no baggage....don't settle for anything but the best...you don't need to weight on your shoulders or her emotional distress and baggage on you and that is going to be a wedge between you always...when she starts crying about the baby she killed and you don't show any emotion about it cause you weren't involved and you try to comfort her unemotionally shes going to come to hate you cause "you don't think its a serious matter cause you aren't getting choked up about it like she is".....I saw this happen to a friend of my almost exactly your situation and she thought he was an unemotional scumbag who didn't have any heart at all.

NEXT!!!!!!!
 

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
About the crying about it. I already did. I don't care if it makes me sound like a wuss. It really bummed me out to hear these stories. She has had more than one by the way.

I like who she is now. I can date her. I do think I will have an extra low tolerance for any **** from her though.

We will see how it goes.

BTW my ex is completely in love with me again. For a number of reasons I don't have a great feeling for her, but then again she at least doesn't seem to have the baggage of the new girl.

This is the interesting thing about life, one never knows what one will encounter.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
You're right Pugsley on many levels.

You know I am a bit on a rebound because of breaking up with an ex.

Time will tell.

She is pretty closed up about sex now. That's how this convo started.

She doesn't want to have sex until she is really deep into a relationship and knows someone now.

I guess she learned her lessons, but she told me that after we had sex.

Good thing I have some other options.
I have to admit I respect her position now, as much as it bothers me about her past.
 
Last edited:

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
Well one thing I have to admit and I'm not surprised is that my tolerance for her over anything is pretty low.

After talking to her again just now, it's pretty safe to say NEXT...
 
Top