Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My gf broke up with me.

Metalixia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't listen to any of this.

Do what YOU wanna do. Even if things do go tits up, it'll mean alot more from you, learning from your own mistake, than doing what some sad **** in an internet forums tells you is cool.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by kk2004
, she would always hold my hand and try to comfort me and make me feel good, she realli treated me like a king, she would love me and call me like 4 times a day, we would stand on the beach together, and just watch the horizon. She would write letters to me and tell me about great love.
you sound like a girl who got played! don't be that way!

were you even with her long?

here is DR. IQQI's prescripition: "fvck her." you have to say it, and mean it, atleast when you say it.

Take as often as needed.

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoah man! First of all, it's pretty obvious that you're not exactly enjoying this time you're having without her around. Second, you want her back like crazy so that you can feel a lot better.

Hey man, if you like where you are right now, that's perfectly fine. However, I doubt you like the hole that you're in right now.

So here's some advice, and I do hope it helps. All that which you have mentioned DOES NOT matter. It's like those times which you had so much fun with your buddies, joking around and doing crazy funny things. It's all nice and great, but at the end of the day, it doesn't mean a thing. Why? Because the next day comes, the next week comes, the next year comes and you will have to look for more fun times. Please don't tell me you pine over your long lost friends.

Remember, if you don't like the way you're feeling right now, stop it. Ask yourself why. Ask yourself why you have to make yourself feel so miserable. Ask yourself why you have to think about the past and ignore the future. Ask yourself why does all of that mean so much to you. Ask yourself what is more important to you. Ask yourself who's more important, you or some other person who is very well capable of disappearing from your life forever?

kk2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah

Im ready to move the fu*ck on, the world is full of girls, I just gotta see what happens.

Now, im starting my second year of college, and right now, approaching girls is still very difficult for me, and approaching them confidently and in a suave manner is really hard to pull off. Well I know i need to work on myself first and fix all the insecurites that I may have, so I can feel more confident about myself. yet I dont want this to be an excuse for not apporaching at all. The only way you get anywhere is approaching.

So I got some issuse to work on myself, and I need to rely on my own self to make me happy, not anyone else. Untill I solve some core issues I shudnt be thinkng about girls, becasue Ill fall into the same rut.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, you just realized the most important lesson in life.

kudos man, stick to it.

things will be ok.

J

kk2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i kno

I know, but I just feel so hopeless right now, bcuz i had a girl who stuck by me and now she is gone, cudnt do anything abou it, now i have to start all over again from saying hi to whats up.

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Metalixia
Don't listen to any of this.

Do what YOU wanna do. Even if things do go tits up, it'll mean alot more from you, learning from your own mistake, than doing what some sad **** in an internet forums tells you is cool.
This is proof that there are two type of men in this world: weak and strong! This is a very weak man here.

You keep saying you tried being confident but it was just to hard: Basically you said you werent strong enough to do what was needed to be done and this is why she dumped you. NO ONE Likes WEAKNESS! There are billions of books on how to be Powerful or strong and none on how to be weak. Weakness is a flaw not a virtue.

The universe only rewards actions so anything worth getting is going to be hard. You get nothing for nothing so any thing you want you have to work for. So yes acting like a Man in a culture which berates Manhood is going to be hard but you have to persurvere and the rewards will speak for themselves.

kk2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yes

yes sir, I know I got alot of work to do. My self esteem is very low, and its time I manned up. there ton of women out there. Im attracted to white women, but im indian, race diffrential cuts down on my chances, not good, and im skinny too.

Step 1: Workout...Self help books....Conversation with as many people as I can
Step 2: Meeting people who know girls that I want.. (not good with making friends..always feeling inferior)

So I gotta first increase my social circle. Then I got to just meet girls whenever the oppurtunity rises.

Problem is that I dont have the right requirments for the girls I like, im skinny, so its time to work out. I just dont have the "blah" - I dont know what to call that word, but I just got that sparkle Im looking for to attract people to me.

Sloopy

Don Juan
Reaction score
First and foremost, work on your self esteem. With those kinds of self esteem issues, you will have an extremely hard time following through with the rest of the program.

So you're Indian? So you're skinny? So WHAT! You're a stud. Every girl wants you. Now go out, pick one and drag her home by the hair like a MAN.

I dated an Indian girl for two years and yes there were a lot of cultural differences (mostly having to do with respect and what should and should not be done in a social context. She was also one of the few girls that none of this DJ stuff worked on. She just wasn't built that way.) and this was primarily why we had to stop seeing each other. She had similar self esteem issues due to the way she was treated by her parents. But you know what?

She will never succeed until she gets over THOSE issues. Just like you! You are a winner! Don't you know that? You're a f*cking winner and you need to go out there and realize that.

~Sloopy

kk2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thx man

thx man, those where some good words. But i wudnt know how to go and change my selfesteem other than self hypnosis.

Like what are some of the things I can do to ACTUALLY change my self esteem, bcuz i KNOW i have to change it but HOW practically.

Charlie_aus

Don Juan
Reaction score
The advice given in the previous messages is really actually good advice:

1. Keep busy - will take you mind off things and help that depressed feeeling!
2. Do some self improvement - jogging, gym, get a hair cut even - this will help with your self esteem.

Now do it!

-C

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man sorry to hear that you broke up with your first girl friend. The one you said you weren't really in a deep relationship with, you know the one you said you used to bust your self esteem........

Well I have good news This really really hot chick wants to go out with you. She is amazing I could hook you up if you want.

See how you got a little excited when you read that. Mmm hmmm

So this really hot chick said all you have to do is go ask her out. I will discribe her so you know which one it is.

Average hight or a little bit taller.
Great hair
Great body
Smells GGggggrrrrrrrrrreat!
She is funny
Enjoys the same stuff as you, and wants to have indepth and deep conversations with you.

so yea if you can't find her right away keep trying cause she is waiting and it isn't nice to keep a lady waiting. Just ask anygirl that somwhat fits that discription and you will find her.

Now hurry up!

Ohh and do that running and working out thing too. Isomatirics will help you cut that mass you build.

Nightwing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My gf broke up with me, and she told me she doesnt think she could ever feel the same way about me agian bcuz i have some very bad qualites such as being very possesive, and that i lose control over my emotions, and im also insecure. She said she cant be with somebody with such bad qualites that a year later from now, she is going to end up regretting it anyway, because the last guy she dated was also like that. She says its not fair that she puts her self through pain and suffering to end up getting hurt again later on down the road. She figures that it would be just easier for her to not be together.

The thing that sucks is that im 19, and Im alone now, she was my first gf, and I lost my virginity to her on the 5th or 6th date. She was a freak, too and she cared about me alot too, she would always hold my hand and try to comfort me and make me feel good, she realli treated me like a king, she would love me and call me like 4 times a day, we would stand on the beach together, and just watch the horizon. She would pick me up in her car three times or twice a week, everyday from the mall, cuz thats the farthest she could travel on her car. She was hot and she was italian too. She would write letters to me and tell me about great love.

I feel so bad, bcuz we met bcuz of such great chance, I rarely talk to gurls, that day i found the strength to talk to her, was a very rare day, put myself out there, i wasnt afraid. Imagine the odds of finding anohter girl.

Chalk it up to experience and move on. Sure she was your first, but she definetely won't be your last. We've all had similar experiences with our first GF's and chicks who we lost our virginity to. As you date and fvck more chicks, the more you'll get the hang of the confidence thing. Sure, you're discouraged right now, but it's just like learning anything new.

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I said offer still stands if your willing to go get her.

kk2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know

I know there is a girl out there for me, but how will i just go up to them and start convo's. You need some sort of a situation to go and initiate convo. If ur walking and u see a girl walk by you, u cant stop her or ask her for her number unless u can keep rapport for a few minutes. Otherwise you see these hot girls walking with these buff guys walking around. I dont know them the guys and It wudnt be right if I came up and ****blocked. Otherwise girls are sitting in groups of three so it would be hard to just start convo with them, cuz thier busy.

Now I know that girls that are single sitting by themselves, that it might work.

For some reaosn I feel that everyone is smarter than me, that the words that come out of my mouth wont be as good as those around me, and they never sound good either. Plus the girls wudnt like me cuz im skinny and im not white, so im shut out.

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
You said something about self hypnosis earilier and thats a good idea. People do self hypnosis everyday of their lives but the difference is most people do negative talk: Im too skinny, Im too poor, Im not good enough. Your self conscious does not know right from wrong it only accepts whatever you keep telling it.

Since you are thinking thoughts about yourself all day everyday you might as well think good thoughts.

Remember your mind is your own personal safe haven. You can think any thing you want up there and dont have to tell a soul and nobody knows.

You change your self esteem by changing how you think. It's not the good looking girl on your arm that gives you self esteem it's what you start thinking because you have that girl looking girl on your arm that increases your self esteem.

Start thinking better thoughts. This cultures teaches women to have very high self esteem but when men do it they call you arrogent. F-that because when you are in your room alone sulking who hurts you or them. F what society says about you as long as you are happy.

Pimps up hoes down!

Freeman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My gf broke up with me, and she told me she doesnt think she could ever feel the same way about me agian bcuz i have some very bad qualites such as being very possesive, and that i lose control over my emotions, and im also insecure. She said she cant be with somebody with such bad qualites that a year later from now, she is going to end up regretting it anyway, because the last guy she dated was also like that. She says its not fair that she puts her self through pain and suffering to end up getting hurt again later on down the road. She figures that it would be just easier for her to not be together.

The thing that sucks is that im 19, and Im alone now, she was my first gf, and I lost my virginity to her on the 5th or 6th date. She was a freak, too and she cared about me alot too, she would always hold my hand and try to comfort me and make me feel good, she realli treated me like a king, she would love me and call me like 4 times a day, we would stand on the beach together, and just watch the horizon. She would pick me up in her car three times or twice a week, everyday from the mall, cuz thats the farthest she could travel on her car. She was hot and she was italian too. She would write letters to me and tell me about great love.

I feel so bad, bcuz we met bcuz of such great chance, I rarely talk to gurls, that day i found the strength to talk to her, was a very rare day, put myself out there, i wasnt afraid. Imagine the odds of finding anohter girl.

YOU KNOW? DATE HER FRIENDS

kk2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hm...

The really hot girls in my college are way out of my league, they wudnt be intrested in having a convo with me. Plus i dont have a ounce of confidence to go talk to them. Bcuz they travel in packs or are already surrounded by guys and thirdly have the tighest bi*tch sheilds around.

Thats what makes hot girls so unaccessible to me. Im not buff, which i can change in a few months, secondly im not white, and for some reason its only the white girls that turn me on, its just the way they walk and carry themselves. Thirdly I have no guy friends, which im trying to change, but it seems like all the guys who get the girls dont want to be friends with me, the chemistry is never good between me and them, they never include me in their event or call me up to hang out. I guess im saying I have low social proof, which is very important for a girl.

So bascially I could work on my body, my soical skills, my social proof, and thats about it.

Right now I only know how to increase my body and size, the other things which i need improvement in, I wudnt know what to do. I also dont want to jump in head first, i want to prepare myself for it. Any advice?

kk2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
okay

What am I supposed to do..when Im home alone on a friday night..bcuz I have nothing to do...or no one to hang out with. Its really hard to tell yourself your not a loser when the second you step out for some milk or bread you see couples in cars, or people hanging out on the block or couples at the movie theaters. You then realize there is a world around you that you arent part of. You realize that there is a world for you to explore but no one to show you what it has to offer or no one to at least go explore it with. I live a very sheltered life, so when i DO hang out I usually LOVE it bcuz I just love to hang out and see new things. How am I gonna work on my self esteem/confidence now.

I guess I can take this time to work on my faults.

I never feel happy, no matter what, more so, I never feel satisifed or content, I have this constant hunger for more human contact and its never enough. THis makes me unhappy, I guess

SEcondly I dont love myself, I have all these negative thoughts in my head that you can imagine. The self esteem/confidence issues I have to deal with.

But yeah

Lost In the Seas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yup i had that happen to me too, she is the one that added rainbows to ur world, made everything seemed prettier, even when ur suppose to be depressed the moment her face enter ur mind makes you happy, when you are scared her voice makes you stand strong and started believeing in urself, now that you lost her, you feel like ur life is incomplete, there's always this emptiness or black hole of darkness inside ur heart, ur soul, u believe that u won't ever meet someone like her again.......

ur not alone dude, i totally understand what ur going through

what u need is to do something happy with ur friends, go take a vaccation, or a trip if u can, and wait for time to wash away the memories u had with her, it's a painful process and it takes time, but it can be and WILL be done

by the time u meet another girl, all the great times u had with her won't even get to u anymore, they will just be simple memories that once u knew a girl called ****