"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

My friend needs help

Shot Callin

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 22, 2003
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Location
Arizona
yeah so, my friend needs help. He's an alright looking guy and a pretty solid wing man, but the dude has yellow teeth! I'm trying to convince him to fix it by going to the dentist and getting professional whitening, but he doesn't seem to want to.

I'm trying to convince him so I need some help from you DJs out there. What can I tell him? What do you think when you see a dude or girl with yellow a$$ teeth? Any experiences you have had with this that might help him to understand what other people are thinking?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Messages
694
Reaction score
2
Location
NL
Ask him why he doesn't want to. This might be more important to him than the benefits of having it done. If his reason is solid, just leave it at that and don't push him. If it doesn't bother him and he feels fine with them, chances are that other people won't notice or mind that much.

If his reasons are not solid, you might be able to wave-off his *****ass reasons and talk him into doing it anyway.
 

kidorbital

New Member
Joined
May 26, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
San Diego
Isnt that shlt bad for your teeth, tears up your enamel or something? Do some research and let us know.

Yellow teeth on a girl = gross.
Instant NEXT.
 

Shot Callin

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 22, 2003
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Location
Arizona
Originally posted by kidorbital
Isnt that shlt bad for your teeth, tears up your enamel or something? Do some research and let us know.
As far as I know, the professional dental stuff is fine. If you use the cheaper over the counter stuff it can be bad for your enamel.
 

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
He might not want to because of the cost... dental whitening costs around 700+, whereas Crest Whitestrips are 30 bucks. I recommend going on eBay and getting the Dentist's only version of the whitestrips - Crest whitestrips pro - that the dentists give out for 100 bucks...

Yellow teeth are a definite no-no. You may as well tell him to get fat and pasty white while he's at it.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

NatureGuy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 4, 2003
Messages
369
Reaction score
0
Regular dental office cleanings (every 6 months) should take care of that. I wouldn't advice the chemical treatments.
 

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
Saw a optic laser thingy option on TV.

Check out that option.
 
Top