Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My friend needs help

Shot Callin

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah so, my friend needs help. He's an alright looking guy and a pretty solid wing man, but the dude has yellow teeth! I'm trying to convince him to fix it by going to the dentist and getting professional whitening, but he doesn't seem to want to.

I'm trying to convince him so I need some help from you DJs out there. What can I tell him? What do you think when you see a dude or girl with yellow a$$ teeth? Any experiences you have had with this that might help him to understand what other people are thinking?

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask him why he doesn't want to. This might be more important to him than the benefits of having it done. If his reason is solid, just leave it at that and don't push him. If it doesn't bother him and he feels fine with them, chances are that other people won't notice or mind that much.

If his reasons are not solid, you might be able to wave-off his *****ass reasons and talk him into doing it anyway.

kidorbital

Reaction score
Isnt that shlt bad for your teeth, tears up your enamel or something? Do some research and let us know.

Yellow teeth on a girl = gross.
Instant NEXT.

Shot Callin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by kidorbital
Isnt that shlt bad for your teeth, tears up your enamel or something? Do some research and let us know.
As far as I know, the professional dental stuff is fine. If you use the cheaper over the counter stuff it can be bad for your enamel.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He might not want to because of the cost... dental whitening costs around 700+, whereas Crest Whitestrips are 30 bucks. I recommend going on eBay and getting the Dentist's only version of the whitestrips - Crest whitestrips pro - that the dentists give out for 100 bucks...

Yellow teeth are a definite no-no. You may as well tell him to get fat and pasty white while he's at it.

NatureGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Regular dental office cleanings (every 6 months) should take care of that. I wouldn't advice the chemical treatments.

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saw a optic laser thingy option on TV.

Check out that option.