Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My First Thread - How Right You Are

BruceZee

Reaction score
I ran into The Rational Male on the web and found myself intrigued, to say the least. I ended up listening to the audiobook version and then looking up articles on the website. I don't agree with everything presented, but man, a hell of a lot did make sense. And I'll tell you why.

Over the last couple years I've gotten too annoyed at the one-sided relationships that most American girls desire in a marriage. I was a beta, but recognized that something was off about it. I saw all the unhappiness in the marriages around me. I saw men dragged through the mud in divorce proceedings. Women praised for adultery, while men's lives were destroyed. I saw men give up everything they love to be with a woman who was emotionally manipulative and controlling.

The good news is, I noticed this, and knew I didn't want it. So whenever a girl started acting that way, I would just leave the relationship. I was hoping to find a girl that would not be insane. What occurred to me is that most of American girls are indoctrinated by the media and their social circles to act this way, and I should probably look for a girl outside the country. This has had pretty amazing success, but the lashback is incredible. And that's what I really connected with.

Here's my question to go along with my story - how do you handle people that challenge your desire to have a relationship based on genuine desire? One of actual mutual respect?

I am dating a woman from the Philippines who has two desires in life - please her husband (not just sexually), and be a devoted mother. These are common goals of women from this country. They are loyal, eager to please, hardworking, and want a loving husband. I made a mysoginist joke to her once. In her country where she lives, they wash their laundry by hand which takes hours to complete. I said, "When you move here with me, you will have all the time in the world instead of doing laundry. I'll have to make a chore list for you to stay busy!" She smiled and said, "That would be great!"

I related this story to my parents, who in turn related the story to the other women in the extended family over the Christmas holidays. They actually approached me and said, "This is not okay!" I was confused. What's not okay? I asked the question, and they said, "You can't have your own little slave girl!" And that's when I realized just how correct Tomassi was. Not only should men be the only ones with "honey-do" lists, but women actually are threatened at a woman who would feel the opposite. And they have to /speak out against it/.

I work and make plenty of money, if I were to marry this Philippino woman, she would have more than she ever wanted in life. She could go to school if she wanted. She would have a much better life. She would be happy, fulfilling her natural desires. I wouldn't be slaving her around the house - the relationship would be equal, in that our roles might be different, but we both contribute. She'd do chores while at home, and I'll be at work. When I come home, I would handle the tasks generally associated with men. There's nothing wrong with this. Unless you're a feminist.

I also recently had a run-in with a singles forum I frequent (which I won't be a part of for much longer), where I talked about the idea of the "creep". I pointed out that women are as superficial as men, and are much more forgiving of a man being a "creep" if he is handsome. I was berated. Not only by women, but by men defending women. I was told that I'm just a loser who can't get women to sleep with him. To even suggest that women are superficial was the worst possible thing I could have done.

So what do you guys do? Just live your life happily and let them ridicule you? Have you been able to open others eyes to what you're doing? My journey was purely my own, no one pointed any of this out to me, I just have been discovering it along the way.

Thanks in advance for the discussion!

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ran into The Rational Male on the web and found myself intrigued, to say the least. I ended up listening to the audiobook version and then looking up articles on the website. I don't agree with everything presented, but man, a hell of a lot did make sense. And I'll tell you why.

Over the last couple years I've gotten too annoyed at the one-sided relationships that most American girls desire in a marriage. I was a beta, but recognized that something was off about it. I saw all the unhappiness in the marriages around me. I saw men dragged through the mud in divorce proceedings. Women praised for adultery, while men's lives were destroyed. I saw men give up everything they love to be with a woman who was emotionally manipulative and controlling.

The good news is, I noticed this, and knew I didn't want it. So whenever a girl started acting that way, I would just leave the relationship. I was hoping to find a girl that would not be insane. What occurred to me is that most of American girls are indoctrinated by the media and their social circles to act this way, and I should probably look for a girl outside the country. This has had pretty amazing success, but the lashback is incredible. And that's what I really connected with.

Here's my question to go along with my story - how do you handle people that challenge your desire to have a relationship based on genuine desire? One of actual mutual respect?

I am dating a woman from the Philippines who has two desires in life - please her husband (not just sexually), and be a devoted mother. These are common goals of women from this country. They are loyal, eager to please, hardworking, and want a loving husband. I made a mysoginist joke to her once. In her country where she lives, they wash their laundry by hand which takes hours to complete. I said, "When you move here with me, you will have all the time in the world instead of doing laundry. I'll have to make a chore list for you to stay busy!" She smiled and said, "That would be great!"

I related this story to my parents, who in turn related the story to the other women in the extended family over the Christmas holidays. They actually approached me and said, "This is not okay!" I was confused. What's not okay? I asked the question, and they said, "You can't have your own little slave girl!" And that's when I realized just how correct Tomassi was. Not only should men be the only ones with "honey-do" lists, but women actually are threatened at a woman who would feel the opposite. And they have to /speak out against it/.

I work and make plenty of money, if I were to marry this Philippino woman, she would have more than she ever wanted in life. She could go to school if she wanted. She would have a much better life. She would be happy, fulfilling her natural desires. I wouldn't be slaving her around the house - the relationship would be equal, in that our roles might be different, but we both contribute. She'd do chores while at home, and I'll be at work. When I come home, I would handle the tasks generally associated with men. There's nothing wrong with this. Unless you're a feminist.

I also recently had a run-in with a singles forum I frequent (which I won't be a part of for much longer), where I talked about the idea of the "creep". I pointed out that women are as superficial as men, and are much more forgiving of a man being a "creep" if he is handsome. I was berated. Not only by women, but by men defending women. I was told that I'm just a loser who can't get women to sleep with him. To even suggest that women are superficial was the worst possible thing I could have done.

So what do you guys do? Just live your life happily and let them ridicule you? Have you been able to open others eyes to what you're doing? My journey was purely my own, no one pointed any of this out to me, I just have been discovering it along the way.

Thanks in advance for the discussion!
Just live life on your owns terms and don’t give a shiz what people think.

Also, be aware that if you bring a women here, the environment, culture, and other women will eventually have an effect on her.

Be careful with marriage. Huge potential risk there. And if you do, get good legal counsel and the best prenup you can get.

Congrats on discovering Rollo. You will find that as time goes by, more of what he’s written will make sense to you. And you will keep realizing just how correct his observations are.

-Augustus-

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, welcome to the forum!

I am dating a woman from the Philippines who has two desires in life - please her husband (not just sexually), and be a devoted mother.
Sounds like my GF who is NOT foreign. There aren't too many women like that in North America.

You're going to run onto people who will hate you for doing what is "wrong" according to modern society. However, you'll discover how well it actually works, especially if you've dated a lot of garbage women. I've never been so respected nor have I been treated so well in ANY previous relationship than the one I'm in now.

Today's women boast about how right they are to keep male friends. It's against a man's natural desire to protect his woman to allow other males near his property. If a woman doesn't want me to protect her from other men, then she has no right to any privleges from me, be them financial or sperm to make a baby.

I keep telling the men here to quit rewarding garbage women with exclusivity. These women don't deserve it if they're disrespectful in any way, shape or form. All they are worthy of is a fvck and toss.

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’d be careful with marriage. I’ve been married for 21 years. The house of marriage isn’t the same anymore.
I for one would stay single and only mingle.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
I keep telling the men here to quit rewarding garbage women with exclusivity. These women don't deserve it if they're disrespectful in any way, shape or form. All they are worthy of is a fvck and toss.
Fruit fallen from the enlightened tree. Women who care more for the aggregate sighs from their gal-pals, than making themselves vulnerable to their man, are the worst of the rotted bunch. They cannot - EVER - be trusted to aid in your development as a man making his way through his own miasma. She's a dumpster not worth the washcloth to clean up after you're done and gone.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would proceed with caution in regards to this Filipina. My brother-in-law is Filipino and in their culture they have to send money to family members monthly. Its completely opposite of the European culture where the parents help their kids financially, down payment on a home, wedding costs, etc. In the Filipino culture they expect their sons and daughters to give the parents, aunts, uncles money as they sit at home and do nothing. Even more so if they live in the Philippines.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I would proceed with caution in regards to this Filipina. My brother-in-law is Filipino and in their culture they have to send money to family members monthly. Its completely opposite of the European culture where the parents help their kids financially, down payment on a home, wedding costs, etc. In the Filipino culture they expect their sons and daughters to give the parents, aunts, uncles money as they sit at home and do nothing. Even more so if they live in the Philippines.
This is common in all Asian countries.

A son who assists his elders when they are elderly or have nothing at all would consider it a great honor to be able to fend for them financially as they once did when he was a mere tadpole and had nothing.

lildevil666

Reaction score
I'd say this is pretty accurate.

My fiancee is from Japan and we both have similar gender roles. She still goes to work, but she still does most of cleaning and cooking and I'll fix whatever thing is broken and kill the spiders. Sad (and kind of funny) to see how feminists think this is something evil :D

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I'd say this is pretty accurate.

My fiancee is from Japan and we both have similar gender roles. She still goes to work, but she still does most of cleaning and cooking and I'll fix whatever thing is broken and kill the spiders. Sad (and kind of funny) to see how feminists think this is something evil :D
Asian women grew up and were trained by their own mothers on how to manage the household but make no mistake, she will expect you to man-up in all situations as she's done her feminine duties.

If you fail in ur masculinity, she will be delusional at 1st, bitter later...perhaps even more spiteful then ur average western woman.

lildevil666

Reaction score
Asian women grew up and were trained by their own mothers on how to manage the household but make no mistake, she will expect you to man-up in all situations as she's done her feminine duties.

If you fail in ur masculinity, she will be delusional at 1st, bitter later...perhaps even more spiteful then ur average western woman.
I'm aware of this. When something needs to be done or I'll have to man up, I will do it.

After all, she has managed to stay with me for 9 years now :D

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I'm aware of this. When something needs to be done or I'll have to man up, I will do it.

After all, she has managed to stay with me for 9 years now :D
Hahaha

Great !

And don't forget to "punish" her once in a while to keep things all smooth sailing at ur end.

lildevil666

Reaction score
Hahaha

Great !

And don't forget to "punish" her once in a while to keep things all smooth sailing at ur end.
If you are talking about that kind of "punishment" then I got that area covered ;)

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to listen to Eddie Murphy Raw and his skit about marrying a bush biatch from africa.

spoodermann

Don Juan
Reaction score

What do you mean by "maning-up"?

lildevil666

Reaction score
Dictionary explenation:

MAN-UP:

to build up enough courage (usually for men) to face adversity and responsibility.

When someone man-up its shows maturity and increases respect from society.

So in nutshell, don't be a ***** and take action.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
See below---->

Dictionary explenation:

MAN-UP:

to build up enough courage (usually for men) to face adversity and responsibility.

When someone man-up its shows maturity and increases respect from society.

So in nutshell, don't be a ***** and take action.
When you see this you better man up.

asian9.jpg