my feelings towards my gf are diminishing, help!

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just be happy that you care less, coz shes gonna care more now. try dating other chicks for some time behind her back. it will show you how nice she is.
right...thats retarded

Vibe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Warrior Princess

Try this: Tell her how you feel about her and ask her how she feels about you. I believe the problem here is miscommunication.

Hahahaha. Some people think that just because they have vaginas, they can dish out relationship advice like this and get away with it.

Seriously, it's only been two months. I don't think pouring out your feelings to her is going to make her feel better about things. It will just make her insecure about how you are feeling and will probably end up pushing her away. That stuff is fine for a solidified relationship, but I wouldn't get into it now.

~Vibe~

lordson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well i saw her a heck of alot over lst 2 months, we've almost totaly exhausted thigns to talk about. its like we've been married for 10 years and all u can talk about is what happened in the past day away from each other

still make each other laugh, real laugh too, not fake polite laugh (a few of them are though)

and thers nothign to do anymore, go swimming, watcha movie, watch tv at home, have lunch/dinner, occasional brithday, go into bedroom. wat else is there to do?

whats also annoying is that we're not having sex yet, so that limits what we can do in teh bedroom quite a bit. and dont ask me, i have no idea why. not officially "going out" yet, i.e. not officially bf/gf, so she doens't want to have sex yet or some bs like that

and she occasionally has worries/doubts about us being together. one time is that she reckons i might get bored of her and will want to date other women so ill heurt her, another is she reckons my mum doens't like her