"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

My Ex

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
2,964
Age
27
Location
Right behind you
Tell her that things have developed between you and the other girl, but that nothing is really solid just yet. Just to give her a little bit of hope lol. Let us know how it goes.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
144
Reaction score
128
Age
32
Tell her that things have developed between you and the other girl, but that nothing is really solid just yet. Just to give her a little bit of hope lol. Let us know how it goes.
Bro so thats exactly what I told her.
"I'm feeling things out with ber nothing is certain yet"

She was bitching pretty much the whole day saying I dropped her and all this sh1t.

I asked why she had called me and she said.
"I wanted to talk, what are your plans for tonight"

I said I was gonna spend my day with my fam and the drive out to a cousin house. ( that she lives near by)
I told her to have a happy new year and all that.

Then she said.
"Wow youre gonna drive out here and not even see me"

So I said.
"Well.. if you wanna see me pick me up"

Her.
"I'm not driving tonight"
"I'm going to my friends surprise birthday party. Idk where its going to be I'll send you the location when I get there"

She literally stood me up all night and was posting snapchats at her friends party and at the club and never sent me anything.

Tbh I feel super disrespected. And I feel she did that to get back at me for saying I'm going to try a relationship with this other girl. Like **** testing me.
I know shes going to reach out and try to apologize.
If she doesnt then oh well..I fvcked the sh1t outta her already.

But man that was dirty of her..

If she does reach out and ask to hang out I'm just gonna play it cool but i'm definitely going to say "how are you gonna make that up to me" (flaking)

She aint getting off easy.
 

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
2,964
Age
27
Location
Right behind you
Bro so thats exactly what I told her.
"I'm feeling things out with ber nothing is certain yet"

She was bitching pretty much the whole day saying I dropped her and all this sh1t.

I asked why she had called me and she said.
"I wanted to talk, what are your plans for tonight"

I said I was gonna spend my day with my fam and the drive out to a cousin house. ( that she lives near by)
I told her to have a happy new year and all that.

Then she said.
"Wow youre gonna drive out here and not even see me"

So I said.
"Well.. if you wanna see me pick me up"

Her.
"I'm not driving tonight"
"I'm going to my friends surprise birthday party. Idk where its going to be I'll send you the location when I get there"

She literally stood me up all night and was posting snapchats at her friends party and at the club and never sent me anything.

Tbh I feel super disrespected. And I feel she did that to get back at me for saying I'm going to try a relationship with this other girl. Like **** testing me.
I know shes going to reach out and try to apologize.
If she doesnt then oh well..I fvcked the sh1t outta her already.

But man that was dirty of her..

If she does reach out and ask to hang out I'm just gonna play it cool but i'm definitely going to say "how are you gonna make that up to me" (flaking)

She aint getting off easy.
All in the name of the game.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top