“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

My ex got fat.. why?

ChangePages

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2016
Messages
118
Reaction score
51
Age
44
Okay can anyone explain psychologically why a women will get fat after a break up?

Backstory, I broke up with this girl a year ago, she immediately got in another relationship a week later, during the first few months she gained a lot of weight, a year later, shes gotten way too overweight and is still dating this guy.

I don't know if its because I was a huge impact in her life or she just gained weight because she got comfortable and happy that fast.. idk. And during the end of the relationship she was really interested in working out and losing weight because this guy was encouraging her I guess. Not to mention they broke up once during that one year.. she called me a few times but I ignored her.. I'm just wondering why girls get fat like this, im just using my example but would like to know why girls suddenly gain a lot of weight when they break up with someone ect.
 
Last edited:

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

bigneil

Banned
Joined
Oct 20, 2006
Messages
8,265
Reaction score
2,644
Location
Texas
This almost always happens.

They find someone who likes drinking beer, and they shack up, and they gain a ton - usually in just 1 or 2 months.
 

ChangePages

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2016
Messages
118
Reaction score
51
Age
44
This almost always happens.

They find someone who likes drinking beer, and they shack up, and they gain a ton - usually in just 1 or 2 months.
But why? Is it because they're depressed and need to eat their feelings or are they just happy and dont give a ****?

Because in my mindset, I would figure the ex would try to look as good as possible for the ex or exs and her current partner, but they just give up on themselves, its confusing.
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
Way too comfortable in her current with no challenges from the man, so she has no need to impress him.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
So its a bad thing? Like the she doesnt care?
She may care, but not enough to make it a necessity. It's not a problem for her losing weight or staying in shape to get a man is it?
Why are you concerned about an Ex that's with another man?
 
Last edited:

bigneil

Banned
Joined
Oct 20, 2006
Messages
8,265
Reaction score
2,644
Location
Texas
But why? Is it because they're depressed and need to eat their feelings or are they just happy and dont give a ****?

Because in my mindset, I would figure the ex would try to look as good as possible for the ex or exs and her current partner, but they just give up on themselves, its confusing.
Women around age 22 are past their prime (despite women 27 and older calling them 'babies'). They start getting fat then. It's a sign that their eggs are lower quality than a 15 year old. Women are born with their eggs. A woman's age and beauty are simply revealing the state of her eggs.
 

ChangePages

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2016
Messages
118
Reaction score
51
Age
44
She may care, but not enough to make it a necessity. It's not a problem losing weight to get a man is it?
Why are you concerned about an Ex that's with another man?
I'm just trying to understand the psychology behind this, and its not really about my ex, I was speaking to a few friends that was talking about this and how their exs got fat and it made me just think thats all. Just trying to rationalize these things in my head with the help of others
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
She too comfortable and he buys her better food.
 
Last edited:

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
Because, Ben and Jerry's...:p
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

FMCSMT

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 8, 2017
Messages
220
Reaction score
153
Ugh, this post hit home

Ex wife - at least 30 lbs within the first year of separation while dating LTR

Second Ex since divorce - maybe 50 lbs about a year after

Third Ex - 20lbs (she told me) and she was a smaller frame girl so it really showed. Not enough material to spread it out I guess

First Ex since divorce - still an 8. Thank god!

Which leads me to my point: It's embarrassing if/when a new gf/plate/whatever learns about an ex (4 of 5 not looking good now in my case) and they say or think "you dated/married that?"

Hurts the ego a bit. Shame on those exes

Moral of the story - maybe get them a gym membership as a parting gift? And a nutrition plan? Heck, buy them a month of groceries too

Why? Who knows why and many scenarios of comfortabilty I suppose. Different demographics play a role too. I tend to run into my old exes as I live in a 20k rural community. I want to say "Weight Watchers...get yourself some and stop embarrassing me".
 

FMCSMT

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 8, 2017
Messages
220
Reaction score
153
She may care, but not enough to make it a necessity. It's not a problem for her losing weight or staying in shape to get a man is it?
Why are you concerned about an Ex that's with another man?
See my post. I would say valid concern here.
 

FMCSMT

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 8, 2017
Messages
220
Reaction score
153
Don't pad yourself on the back @ChangePages, your ex could have a thyroid problem or could be on a steroid, a rapid weight gain as you seem to mention doesn't happen over a breakup.
I wouldn't right it off to a thyroid or steroid issue.

One could assume then that most of them (in this case) develop a thyroid concern or start a steroid for whatever reason and gain weight after the breakup - not likely in my opinion.
 

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
 

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 17, 2014
Messages
1,155
Reaction score
960
Part of the reason is that they don't have to stay fit to find the next boyfriend. Plenty of thirsty guys that will bed them.

A guy on the other hand better stay fit....
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
Part of the reason is that they don't have to stay fit to find the next boyfriend. Plenty of thirsty guys that will bed them.

A guy on the other hand better stay fit....
Ever heard of 'chubby chasers'?

Lolz!:p
 

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
Okay can anyone explain psychologically why a women will get fat after a break up?

Backstory, I broke up with this girl a year ago, she immediately got in another relationship a week later, during the first few months she gained a lot of weight, a year later, shes gotten way too overweight and is still dating this guy.

I don't know if its because I was a huge impact in her life or she just gained weight because she got comfortable and happy that fast.. idk. And during the end of the relationship she was really interested in working out and losing weight because this guy was encouraging her I guess. Not to mention they broke up once during that one year.. she called me a few times but I ignored her.. I'm just wondering why girls get fat like this, im just using my example but would like to know why girls suddenly gain a lot of weight when they break up with someone ect.
She has her talons in the recent guy and believes in her heart he won't go anywhere
Therefore she has stopped trying. He is probably paying her bills and has put her on a pedestal. His mistake.

10 bucks says she treats him like garbage too because when they stop trying, they no longer have any interest in your/his happiness either
 

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2014
Messages
3,621
Reaction score
2,624
Why are you so worried?
 

CJ Top

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2019
Messages
14
Reaction score
3
Age
46
This isn’t that tough to decipher. Because she’s unhappy. Happy people stay fit and want to look good for their lover and for themselves. They probably haven’t had sex in years. If it’s comfort, that’s a lot of pounds of comfort. You dodged a torpedo
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top