Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

my dj plan did not go smooth

averagechan

Don Juan
Reaction score
i met this girl a month ago, we went on a few friendly dates (WARNING FRIENDS ZONE) :kick:

today i tried to be different
- i was making her smile/laugh with my dumb jokes
- i rubbed/touched her feet where she injured
- i asked her to be strong/faithful instead of asking for my advice
- i even mentioned her minor hairy legs does not look good in the summer (LOL she explained that she got the hair recently)
- she always smile and looking at me directly while talking
- i asked if she has any lady friends could introduce to me (a sign of me being single and looking!?!?)
- when she talks about other guys, i always change subject
- i ignored her when she really wants my attention and talked to my other friends
- i brought her to a nice lake and she didn't want to spend time there. i told her she is boring and unadventurous
- she called me an hour ago but i didn't feel like pick up. should i give her a call tomorrow?

i need some advice on how to improve

Last edited:

worship

Banned
Reaction score
averagechan said:
- i was making her smile/laugh with my dumb jokes good sign I guess
- i rubbed/touched her feet where she injured did you touch her anywhere else? or at any other time? use kino whenever possible
- i asked her to be strong/faithful instead of asking for my adviceok...
- i even mentioned her minor hairy legs does not look good in the summer (LOL she explained that she got the hair recently)if this was an attempt at a neg you failed, it's not good to insult a woman like that, especially their APPEARANCE
- she always smile and looking at me directly while talking good sign I guess
- i asked if she has any lady friends could introduce to me (a sign of me being single and looking!?!?) and what did she say? hook up with these girls to make her jealous
- when she talks about other guys, i always change subject good
- i ignored her when she really wants my attention and talked to my other friends good I suppose, but try to make sure you give other GIRLS attention when possible
- i brought her to a nice lake and she didn't want to spend time there. i told her she is boring and unadventurous ok...
- she called me an hour ago but i didn't feel like pick up. should i give her a call tomorrow? you're overanalyzing. If she is attracted it shouldn't really matter at all
^^^^^^^^

averagechan

Don Juan
Reaction score
bump