Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

MY DATE AFTER 4 OTHER DATES, WHY DO I NEVER DARE THE STEP TO KISS AND PULL?

reality250

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. my age 32
2. age of the woman 32
3. number of dates that have already taken place : 4, with 4 different HB's
4. stage of seduction get to know phase
5. description of the problem:

I met her last week at the weekend, short small talk that she is looking for a drug, it was a techno night in Vienna.

She left and then came back, and then she asked me if I wanted a sip of the beer, I refused and said that I only drink water.

After that she came back, and we talked briefly about how much healthier I eat etc, while we were talking I noticed she was touching my upper arm.

After 2-3 times back & forth she said we could do yoga or meditate sometime because I asked her if she got to her drug, (weed) she said no I don't need it anymore, and I then said don't you. Now you have me, I'm like a drug.

After exchanging numbers I wrote her the next morning:

She wrote back that I was the coolest there, and that she likes my energy, and we made a yoga date for today, Thursday.

Now today is the day. My last dates went something like this, and I really don't know how to escalate....

date 1: we went for a walk for 4 hours in Vienna, talked about everything possible job, character, self development, after that she said she would have to go back to work and she would have to go shopping to supermarket before, and made some small talk about Corona and I said goodbye in front of the grocery store.

She stood there and was not too positively surprised, but still went on to Rewe, only then I realized that she did not want to go at all.... but it was too late.

date2 :

Was an instant date again 30 minutes about meetups, your aunt in Colorado and about pickup also a little because she studied psychology and was interested. Afterwards she asked me the question if I wanted to hit on her or optimize my social skills or both?

I answered with both but before that "oohh you sweet the 24 year old Sophie wants to know what will happen to her, if she still has everything under control or not" (teasing) and we laughed a little of course and the 3rd time when she didn't let go I answered with both.

After that I actually wanted to go further and it was all going so well but she said she would have to take the other direction then because she was going home, I asked her for number or Facebook, she said unfortunately she doesn't give that. And she looked deep into my eyes, with a big smile, and I then asked for a selfie as a souvenir???? How silly of me, she wished me well and walked away.

I know I should go in the same direction and see how I could escalate, but I didn't.

question:

What should I do today? Should I sexualize the issue immensely after yoga, and touch her step by step, the more kino the better?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
How about just invite her back to your place?
Invite her over to cook dinner with you? Order food?

You are giving off platonic friend vibes to this woman.

One easy method for escalation that pretty much never fails is when you are close to her...just softly stroke her hair and say "your hair looks so soft..." If she allows you to do it for a few seconds without pulling away or even better looks like she enjoys it, you can pretty much go for a kiss with virtually no chance of rejection.

reality250

Don Juan
Reaction score
How about just invite her back to your place?
Invite her over to cook dinner with you? Order food?

You are giving off platonic friend vibes to this woman.

One easy method for escalation that pretty much never fails is when you are close to her...just softly stroke her hair and say "your hair looks so soft..." If she allows you to do it for a few seconds without pulling away or even better looks like she enjoys it, you can pretty much go for a kiss with virtually no chance of rejection.
Thank you so much for this advice, as I will implement today. But my place is not available since I have an LTR with an open relationship.

I think I can go for a walk with her. and then sit down and get close to her. How should I pull then, its very hard to do if you dont now how to do this. I guess I will ask her if I can use her bathroom?

MtmVaott

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you so much for this advice, as I will implement today. But my place is not available since I have an LTR with an open relationship.

I think I can go for a walk with her. and then sit down and get close to her. How should I pull then, its very hard to do if you dont now how to do this. I guess I will ask her if I can use her bathroom?
With all respect, but you don't seem to be in the right place to bother with her at all. What is this about the open relationship? This woman already conveyed disinterest by not giving out her number (how did you even arrange the 2. date?) and more or less conveyed you lack social skills in her eyes. I wouldn't brush it off as a test. I think it was her honest assessment.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice boys finish last dude.

Develop a DGF mentality and just kiss and shag her straight away - no strings attached.. You´re too emotional, overanalyzing and weak atm. and they smell it from far away.
So you're friend zoned as the all nice boys are.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. my age 32
2. age of the woman 32

I met her last week at the weekend, short small talk that she is looking for a drug, it was a techno night in Vienna.

She left and then came back, and then she asked me if I wanted a sip of the beer, I refused and said that I only drink water.

After that she came back, and we talked briefly about how much healthier I eat etc, while we were talking I noticed she was touching my upper arm.

After 2-3 times back & forth she said we could do yoga or meditate sometime because I asked her if she got to her drug, (weed) she said no I don't need it anymore, and I then said don't you. Now you have me, I'm like a drug.

She wrote back that I was the coolest there, and that she likes my energy, and we made a yoga date for today, Thursday.

Now today is the day. My last dates went something like this, and I really don't know how to escalate....

date 1: we went for a walk for 4 hours in Vienna, talked about everything possible job, character, self development, after that she said she would have to go back to work and she would have to go shopping to supermarket before, and made some small talk about Corona and I said goodbye in front of the grocery store.

She stood there and was not too positively surprised, but still went on to Rewe, only then I realized that she did not want to go at all.... but it was too late.

date2 :

Was an instant date again 30 minutes about meetups, your aunt in Colorado and about pickup also a little because she studied psychology and was interested. Afterwards she asked me the question if I wanted to hit on her or optimize my social skills or both?

I answered with both but before that "oohh you sweet the 24 year old Sophie wants to know what will happen to her, if she still has everything under control or not" (teasing) and we laughed a little of course and the 3rd time when she didn't let go I answered with both.

After that I actually wanted to go further and it was all going so well but she said she would have to take the other direction then because she was going home, I asked her for number or Facebook, she said unfortunately she doesn't give that. And she looked deep into my eyes, with a big smile, and I then asked for a selfie as a souvenir???? How silly of me, she wished me well and walked away.

I know I should go in the same direction and see how I could escalate, but I didn't.

question:

What should I do today? Should I sexualize the issue immensely after yoga, and touch her step by step, the more kino the better?
I don't really understand if you're talking about 1 woman or various different ones. In any case, the answer is the same. You need to learn how escalate. You can read my books, which go into detail about how to do this, or get advice from someone else (a friend etc). You need to start subtly and ramp it up. There's no magic words that you can say that are going to make a woman take the initiative - generally speaking, women are passive and will only react/respond to what you do. So if you don't take the initiative nothing will happen.

Another thing you need to learn is how to quickly figure out whether a woman is interested in you sexually or not. And again, the best way to do that is by escalating.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
1. my age 32
2. age of the woman 32

date2 :

question:

Really need to pick up the pace dude. You're prob. seen in her eyes as a BFF now, not a person she wants to ride.