"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

my dad's a moron.

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
manila, philippines
aright, so after church i was sittin inside the suv with my driver. (i dont drive myself on sundays to church)

so anyway, my father approaches the suv with a girl and her family, so out of respect. my father commands me to get her #. i whip out my mobile phone and ask for her #.

she gladly gives her #. thing is, i only did this outta respect. i didnt wanna get this girl's #...

i just did it because she was standing there expecting me to ask her her #.

so now she is expecting me to call or whatever. my dad and her parents are good friends and they expect me to "go out with her"

so basically, our parents set us up on a date. :rolleyes:

so now im ****ed.. lol, i dont know.. if i dont call her or message her or whatever, she might get hurt.

ofcourse her parents will ask her, "has he called you yet? blah blah.."

come on, ill end up hurting this girl. my idea would be just putting her in the LJBF, but our parents are putting alot of pressure into putting us 2 together.. like, what the hell?

alot has been going on lately. i feel stressed out.. lmao but its all good. what should i do in this situation?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

NoBull

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2004
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Your best bet is to date her, fu(k her, and then dump her. (LJBF her)
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
If you act AFC she might like it. :p If you don't - she might like it.

I hate it when parents try to mate me with someone. They tried, a few scandals occured and now they ask if I have the hots for a girl before they try.
 

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
manila, philippines
Originally posted by NoBull
Your best bet is to date her, fu(k her, and then dump her. (LJBF her)
lol.. ****ing & dumping.. then LJBF'ding a family's friend's daughter... from church.. seriously.. that's ****ed up! :D
 

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
manila, philippines
Originally posted by Ice Cold
If you act AFC she might like it. :p If you don't - she might like it.

I hate it when parents try to mate me with someone. They tried, a few scandals occured and now they ask if I have the hots for a girl before they try.
so true. i have a feeling she's like me either way. :|
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
Here's what I would do

Actually go out with her and have fun. If you don't like her at all. LJBF her or if you like her you could get into a relationship. That way you don't embarres(sp.) her, the family, or your dad. It is probably a win-win on both sides. Think of it as a testing area(DJ skills because everywhere is success because it will help you out in the long run). Whats the worst that could happen you get rid of the problem with no one getting hurt.

Just my $0.02
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
I did got rid of one though:

Topics of discussion:

1) Why one motherboard is so much better than another
2) How much Fraser is better than Tyson
3) How you loved to put frogs into a restaurant's soup...

but she might still like you . ;)
 

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
manila, philippines
Originally posted by Ice Cold
I did got rid of one though:

Topics of discussion:

1) Why one motherboard is so much better than another
2) How much Fraser is better than Tyson
3) How you loved to put frogs into a restaurant's soup...

but she might still like you . ;)
Lol..
 
Top