My dad and yours...

oscarxp25

Don Juan
Reaction score
On the process of changing my prespective on the world around me so I can become a DJ, I looked at my father. My dad is kind of a push over and I believe that this is where I got my AFC influence from. When I say it is his fault in my head, I get mad at myself and guilty because besides that he is an amazing man. He gave me a great home, life, provided me with education and has a great sense of humor. When I was little, I use to love being around him cause he pulled humor out of every situation and we would laugh.

How are your dads fellow AFC's?

Is it wrong to be a bit angry at him?

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, my dad is an afc in every way. He doesn´t stand up for himself, has no sense of humor and is very strict and takes everything serious. In fact I´ve never seen him laugh.
Me however, I´m the total opposite of him...

sinner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oscar, i think this happens to everyone at some point of time. I was pissed off on my dad at one point too, then i learned to stop concentrating on his faults and just thought of the good times we have shared together, his good qualities, the luxuries he has provided me with, the way he taught me to deal with life. Just accept him as he is, afterall nobody is perfect.... No need to blame him for everything

Henkel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, my dad is a complete drunk so I think you guys have it good. I don't blame him though as it doesn't do me any good. Brian Tracy said something about forgiving and forgetting all the wrong you've sufferred so you can move on and I agree with him completely. Your outer world reflects your inner world so there's no point in harboring these negative feelings.