"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

my confession...

teencraft

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
Alright, ever since I made the change from AFC to (quasi) PUA there's this one girl who I have no interest in (well some, she's about an 8/10 but a freshman and I'm a senior) who tells me she likes me ALL the time and since i am a recovering AFC I get such a rush and ego boost from it, so I lead her on while KNOWING that I'm not going to act on it. I don't feel like I can stop and I feel F***ed up that I'm doing this to her because girls used to do it to me and I hated it, so I feel like SUCh a dang hypocrite.

Any advice on what I should do?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
Originally posted by teencraft
Any advice on what I should do?
This choice has to come from within. Look within yourself, what would the REAL YOU do. Judging by the vibe of your post, im guessing the authentic you wouldn't do this to the girl but maybe the fake you (the one that wants to look "cool") would do so.

I have found that acting on your authentic self is always more fulfilling.
 

teencraft

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
Alright thanks bro. I think i'm just going to tell her straight up that I don't like her and don't see myself with her.

Or maybe I'll just AFC the crap out of her until SHE rejects ME!
 

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
544
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
in front of my computer
Originally posted by teencraft
Or maybe I'll just AFC the crap out of her until SHE rejects ME!
your better off to just tell her no, cause this will leave you feeling a little empty. make sure you dont want to hook up with her tho, cause if you only dont like her cause she likes you so obviously then you will want her as soon as shes gone
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

teencraft

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
I would if she wasn't a freshman.
 
Top