Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My capacity for work is diminishing

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
They rarely ever sell boron in pharmacies. You might have better luck with certain supplement shops like GNC or Vitamin Shoppe, but even they don’t have it a lot of times. I get mine from online (Amazon). Same with the K2 when I was taking it (this one not from Amazon though).
I'll check GNC, a place called Supplement Kings and a place called Popeye's. I remember Popeyes being cool about special ordering my Vegan Freak protein powder in for me. Dad's Organic is closed I think, for Covid. I really don't want to order online. I'm ok with something like airbnb but hesitant about ordering online, lol. Can't explain it.
Um, Bulk Barn too has a decent wall of supplements to choose from.

Osteoarthritis revealed after severe muscle spasms last November. I'm about to lose my job over this. Time to change career paths, but I'll still have to manage/improve this. Pretty young for this degeneration. IMO, lol

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Osteoarthritis revealed after severe muscle spasms last November. I'm about to lose my job over this. Time to change career paths, but I'll still have to manage/improve this. Pretty young for this degeneration. IMO, lol
Yeah boron will help. If that doesn’t, add Vitamin K2 to your supplement stack. If that doesn’t, then superdose Vitmain C with 6 - 16 grams (yes grams, not milligrams) with 5 - 6 grams of lysine, and anywhere from 250 mg - 2 grams of proline.

If you do all 3 of these at the same time, you’ll no doubt reverse your osteoarthritis (amongst many other things). Adding in some proteoglycans can help too (chondroitin sulfate, hyaluronic acid, etc.).

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah boron will help. If that doesn’t, add Vitamin K2 to your supplement stack. If that doesn’t, then superdose Vitmain C with 6 - 16 grams (yes grams, not milligrams) with 5 - 6 grams of lysine, and anywhere from 250 mg - 2 grams of proline.

If you do all 3 of these at the same time, you’ll no doubt reverse your osteoarthritis (amongst many other things). Adding in some proteoglycans can help too (chondroitin sulfate, hyaluronic acid, etc.).
The undiagnosed leaky gut has to improve.
#1 reason for degeneration is, I believe, I have malabsorption.

I wish I could go for a couple of months of IV macronutrient treatments.

I'd be extremely low on zinc and C because of the decades of smoking and low on magnesium because of the undiagnosed Celiac, dairy intolerance. There's potentially possible parasites, candidiasis conditions and elevated, longterm psychosocial stress(cortisol effects)

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
so anyways, I might have estrogen dominance-doctor suggested. Next month I do lab testing for everything.
Dr. Google's list of symptoms coincides with me when I read online about estrogen dominance and also, with the recent arthritis prognosis, well, I thought I better get what available extra supplements I could get and do so right away.

One of the three I started 2 days ago has had a dramatic effect.
Either the boron pill, the L-arginine or the shark cartilage.
I think its the L-arginine because I feel centered and have a new body odour(like there's a guy nearby) and I feel resilient/stronger.(its the building block for Test.,) correct?
How the heck does that take effect so fast? or is it maybe because I ramped up exercise and I'm more religiously taking my regular supplements? (had added L-lysine and glucosamine sulfate earlier this week-couldn't find proline in 5 spots)

Thanks to ITDG for lists of supplements in this thread and at least one other thread on SS.
Something he wrote about having advice from biochemists would be ideal and I have found pharmacists are eager to talk chemistry and are really encouraging professionals.

There's my go-to biochemists to consult!!
I admit I usually don't ask pharmacists for advice because I had the prejudice they would push the Big Pharma agenda.
But they know lots of info on natural supplements, because they are chemists, essentially!
In a good spot, I hope when the covid takes a turn on me, I'm better prepped, immunologically speaking, now

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Either the boron pill, the L-arginine or the shark cartilage.
I think its the L-arginine because I feel centered and have a new body odour(like there's a guy nearby) and I feel resilient/stronger.(its the building block for Test.,) correct?
Arginine doesn’t increase testosterone directly, it increases HGH. It’s just that when HGH goes up, so too does testosterone (in men anyway), and when testosterone goes up, so too does HGH (also in men; unsure about women). They work synergistically with each other. The building blocks of testosterone is cholesterol, same with all other steroid hormones I’m pretty sure. So it might be HGH that you’re feeling? Not sure though.

Boron would have a more direct effect on sex hormones since it lowers SHBG without lowering the sex hormones themselves. Meaning, while it might not increase your total estrogen, it will increase your free estrogen. That might what you feel? I also know that when (free) estrogen rises in women, so too does their testosterone since more of it will readily be converted into testosterone, so that might be what you’re feeling. But the change in free sex hormones is minimal though so I’m really not sure. It might also be that boron increases absorption of magnesium and (through modulating vitamin D) calcium as well.

I got no idea.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
hmm.
interesting stuff.
I couldn't find the mk4 of k2 either, 2spots just had the mk7 type.

I'm down to only 2 coffees the last few days and I'm struggling to do low fodmap and keto-doctor suggested. I don't see the dietition for another 3 weeks and she had me at 220g carb, 90 g protein, 60g fat per day. I don't think keto goes that high in carbs.
I'm reading conflicting things about low fodmap(I am desperate to hang onto eating apples regularly).
This is all very interesting to me and I want to try my best here.
I am accountable and responsible for what food I choose to fuel myself with.
Great having SS member input, I appreciate it.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I couldn't find the mk4 of k2 either, 2spots just had the mk7 type.
They don’t really sell it in stores cuz it’s harder to make, and they’ll have to make so much more of it in order for it to be effective. It also needs to be the trans stereoisomer, not the cis. When they make it synthetically (which most do), it’s a racemic mixture so you’ll have to call them up and ask which isomer it is. If they don’t know what you’re talking about, then don’t buy from them. I got mine from this guy:
I don't see the dietition for another 3 weeks and she had me at 220g carb, 90 g protein, 60g fat per day. I don't think keto goes that high in carbs.
That is DEFINITELY not keto lmao

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
They don’t really sell it in stores cuz it’s harder to make, and they’ll have to make so much more of it in order for it to be effective. It also needs to be the trans stereoisomer, not the cis. When they make it synthetically (which most do), it’s a racemic mixture so you’ll have to call them up and ask which isomer it is. If they don’t know what you’re talking about, then don’t buy from them. I got mine from this guy:

That is DEFINITELY not keto lmao
Right, I think keto is <50g carb/day.
I liked how buddy wrote out his story on that site. I just know the Dr.D he refers to is the Wheat Belly author/cardiologist.
Going to get sauerkraut, broccoli and carrots tonight and start taking my fish oil with another dietary fat. Good read, thanks. Good how he specifies the descriptions of tests to take, Dr. Davis writes about these too. I'm now past 1.5 month mark of wheatfree way of eating. Funny reference to divorcing the exwife and he followed the advice too. A stressful, uncaring spouse makes for a stressful life.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right, I think keto is <50g carb/day.
I liked how buddy wrote out his story on that site. I just know the Dr.D he refers to is the Wheat Belly author/cardiologist.
Going to get sauerkraut, broccoli and carrots tonight and start taking my fish oil with another dietary fat. Good read, thanks. Good how he specifies the descriptions of tests to take, Dr. Davis writes about these too. I'm now past 1.5 month mark of wheatfree way of eating. Funny reference to divorcing the exwife and he followed the advice too. A stressful, uncaring spouse makes for a stressful life.
It's written in the Bible "Better to live on a corner of the roof than share a house with a quarrelsome wife." https://biblehub.com/proverbs/21-9.htm.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
That's a thorough site for looking up bible verses mrgoodstuff! Look how many translations and versions they give.

I will go back to look up that "equally yoked" verse that Dave Ramsey on youtube refers to callers on his show and that other one that "a virtuous wife is more valuable than rubies".

Sometimes I miss studying religious literature. So profound, poetic and pragmatic. I haven't practiced or worshipped anything since 2015, when my Dad passed.
Mates/spouses can really add or detract years and quality to one's life. If what I really have is alpha-widow syndrome and not oneitis it may be best to just WGTOW while improving my health, appearance and personality for MYSELF. Thanks so much to this Sosuave forum for providing leadership and sanity.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a thorough site for looking up bible verses mrgoodstuff! Look how many translations and versions they give.

I will go back to look up that "equally yoked" verse that Dave Ramsey on youtube refers to callers on his show and that other one that "a virtuous wife is more valuable than rubies".

Sometimes I miss studying religious literature. So profound, poetic and pragmatic. I haven't practiced or worshipped anything since 2015, when my Dad passed.
Mates/spouses can really add or detract years and quality to one's life. If what I really have is alpha-widow syndrome and not oneitis it may be best to just WGTOW while improving my health, appearance and personality for MYSELF. Thanks so much to this Sosuave forum for providing leadership and sanity.
A virtuous wife would use this feninism to the both of your advantage. She wouldn't use it to fight you or limit you. That being said is there an abundance of "virtuous" women? I really don't think so.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
h
A virtuous wife would use this feninism to the both of your advantage. She wouldn't use it to fight you or limit you. That being said is there an abundance of "virtuous" women? I really don't think so.
hmm, how can a woman use feminism to benefit both husband and wife?
I am not sure how to find out if there are a certain number of virtuous women. What would be the survey questions if the info was conducted in a survey questionnaire format? Probably a good idea to start a new topic thread. I'm too shy to start any more threads but I'll read and 'like' what you post on the subject if you start one. A lot of members here make great posts and you're one of them too mrgoodstuff. Thanks to op ImTheDoubleGreatest! I didn't mean to veer off your thread. Its cool to interact with members labelled 'Master Don Juan' s as well. Must be a certain number of posts or time spent or proved lessons learned to get that title here. Much respect.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
h

hmm, how can a woman use feminism to benefit both husband and wife?
I am not sure how to find out if there are a certain number of virtuous women. What would be the survey questions if the info was conducted in a survey questionnaire format? Probably a good idea to start a new topic thread. I'm too shy to start any more threads but I'll read and 'like' what you post on the subject if you start one. A lot of members here make great posts and you're one of them too mrgoodstuff. Thanks to op I'mtheDoubleGreatest! I didn't mean to veer off your thread.
Umm a female can steamroll other men and companies using feminism to the both of you guys advantage. Feminism gives them many advantages. She doesn't have to use it against her husband. She can use it against other people, systems and entities attempting to limit her family unit.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm a female can steamroll other men and companies using feminism to the both of you guys advantage. Feminism gives them many advantages. She doesn't have to use it against her husband. She can use it against other people, systems and entities attempting to limit her family unit.
That being said most don't operate like this and won't feed masculinity to reap some of the natural benefits of doing so.