Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My capacity for work is diminishing

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, I think so. Did my mother do this? I think she is clever and they stayed together and my brother and I turned out alright.

The more I think of it, the more I realise how much of a chess game relationships are. With the other queen/king being society. It should always be "us" against "them". Unified force against outside detractors. A house divided can no longer stand.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I think so. Did my mother do this? I think she is clever and they stayed together and my brother and I turned out alright.

The more I think of it, the more I realise how much of a chess game relationships are. With the other queen/king being society. It should always be "us" against "them". Unified force against outside detractors. A house divided can no longer stand.
This is how an intelligent women with good intentions for her man behaves.

Some women are intelligent but selfish or evil or just using the guy.

Others aren't that intelligent but follow their emotions, the herd or they just evil or using the guy.

A woman who cares about you Will protect you.

Last edited:

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Right, I think keto is <50g carb/day.
I liked how buddy wrote out his story on that site. I just know the Dr.D he refers to is the Wheat Belly author/cardiologist.
Going to get sauerkraut, broccoli and carrots tonight and start taking my fish oil with another dietary fat. Good read, thanks. Good how he specifies the descriptions of tests to take, Dr. Davis writes about these too. I'm now past 1.5 month mark of wheatfree way of eating. Funny reference to divorcing the exwife and he followed the advice too. A stressful, uncaring spouse makes for a stressful life.
Forgot about that ketogains page on social media. My cousin forwarded that plan to do their keto nutrition and try to retain muscle at same time. Also, I went looking for potassium chloride to start taking as it really helped her and her electrolytes, but the third pharmacist I've spoke to in a week, looked up MY last potassium results and said I was at 4.3, so apparently normal. I rhymed off the list of supplements I've got going on and he suggested I just try to stick faithfully to what I've got and not add anymore at this time.

Interesting learning all this stuff, I love it.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
oh yeah, and I know the coffee is a leacher. It really has to go completely.
its the most challenging substance to give up.
Another week and a half at 2 a day then 3 weeks at one a day then Decaf only for the rest of my life.
This is what I want, what I think I need. No headaches yet.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t know why, but it’s been getting harder for me to exercise the past several years. Like sets with the same weights too. It’s just more taxing on my nervous system and I don’t know why. I’m only 20 (21 in February) so I don’t see why it’s happening. It’s like my body doesn’t want to work out anymore and I’m forcing it to. I can pass out right in the middle of a set and feel my body just want to collapse, but I have to either rack the weight/stop the set, or just will my way through. I’ve been willing my way through for a while though and it’s getting progressively harder to do, and sometimes I just fail and end up dropping the weight on myself. It’s like my body and CNS are just done.

Not sure what’s going on. I get enough sleep (at least 10 hours a night right now) and it’s not really improving all that much. I feel better throughout the day though than when I was sleeping a lot less but yknow. I don’t know if this matters, but I only go heavy. I never do hypertrophy because I don’t think I’m all that strong tbh. I still do calisthenics though for speedwork/power so that I don’t injure myself. Idk, it’s kind of irritating tbh. I used to love the FEELING of working out and used to love pushing myself. I want to get that back, and then some.
Are you smoking weed? Weed reduces "MWC" ( Max Work Capacity ). It's been researched scientificially. It means peak performance becomes blunted, and overall workload is less. The exception is in pain management, where pain prevents the work from being done. The other exception which is not discussed, is some folks are literally "crazy" when not high, so they smoke to level them out, and their performance and training is done "not hi", but they are high at other times so they can get along with folks.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its the most challenging substance to give up.
Another week and a half at 2 a day then 3 weeks at one a day then Decaf only for the rest of my life.
This is what I want, what I think I need. No headaches yet.
When your "on point" as an ADULT, you don't even need coffee. Decaf is a great thing to do when you don't need coffee.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
When your "on point" as an ADULT, you don't even need coffee. Decaf is a great thing to do when you don't need coffee.
ADULT....I certainly hope I'm past the 12 yr old mentality I know I've slipped into before.

Better, deeper sleeps....better homeostasis....2 brothers at work were just asking how I'm doing in today's heat and high UV sun today outside....not even red in the face...pink and healthy....coffee has been strangling my chemical balance. Fvck coffee. What a drug.
Decaf will trick me into thinking there's been no change and it will work...I know it will. This was the first hurdle my dietitian encouraged me to surpass earlier this year. I'm slow.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ADULT....I certainly hope I'm past the 12 yr old mentality I know I've slipped into before.

Better, deeper sleeps....better homeostasis....2 brothers at work were just asking how I'm doing in today's heat and high UV sun today outside....not even red in the face...pink and healthy....coffee has been strangling my chemical balance. Fvck coffee. What a drug.
Decaf will trick me into thinking there's been no change and it will work...I know it will. This was the first hurdle my dietitian encouraged me to surpass earlier this year. I'm slow.
Ok, all adults won't master their mindset. Once you've mastered certain parts of your mindset, which keep you motivated, coffee is of no benefit.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Who said so?
can't remember but about 15 years ago they (msm) were saying it had anti cancer and dilating blood vessels effect and mentally relaxing effects.
Whenever I'd read or hear references to the 'mediterranean' style of eating they'd throw in the propaganda about red wine. Its got the same characteristic as blueberries and dark chocolate.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Your body is telling you to back off and instead of listening you keep pushing it harder. Which makes it push back harder.

Let your body rest in terms of lifting weights. Ease back the number of sessions and training volume. Do some pilates, some yoga, band work, bodyweight exercises, etc.

Your CNS needs a break. When your body is trying to tell you something it is very important to listen to it.