Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My broken heart from 2 yrs ago is still a blockade to my game

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I swear to god....

I made plans.... I try to get confirmation...

She makes me wait for 2 hrs to get confirmation. So i tell her fvck it im gonna do something else. The OG's woulda told me leave ur phone inside, go for a walk, wait for the confirmation. Or better yet dont leave any options. Take the lead.

Man things like this get to my head. I get downright aggressive waiting for a txt, cant even go for a jog cuz I get worked up.

All the insecurities from the past. I second guess myself. Jesus christ.

Why bitches make u wait so long goddamit

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I can totally relate to what you’re saying. I’ve been burned bad in the past, worse than I’ve ever said on here and even my friends don’t know. You’re in the anger stage because you don’t want to have it happen again but eventually you’ll get into the apathy stage. That’s where I’m at. I rarely ask women out anymore, I’m fact I don’t even make an effort hardly and women have called me out on it. They lose interest quickly because of it but you know what, I don’t care one bit. When I chased I got burned so I’m just protecting myself now.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I can totally relate to what you’re saying. I’ve been burned bad in the past, worse than I’ve ever said on here and even my friends don’t know. You’re in the anger stage because you don’t want to have it happen again but eventually you’ll get into the apathy stage. That’s where I’m at. I rarely ask women out anymore, I’m fact I don’t even make an effort hardly and women have called me out on it. They lose interest quickly because of it but you know what, I don’t care one bit. When I chased I got burned so I’m just protecting myself now.
Exactly. But its peak summer we gotta let the testosterone flow.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interested and sane women don't make it difficult.

Uninterested women make it difficult but aren't sometimes straightforward about it.

Our egos delude us to think that they're interested.

It's often subconscious.

Women can tend to have some psychological grip on you.

Spinning plates is easy mode to get a grip on it.

Self awareness is hard mode.

Go hit up new cuties. Your mission is to filter out the uninterested waste of time.

It's a game and it'll never stop.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interested and sane women don't make it difficult.

Uninterested women make it difficult but aren't sometimes straightforward about it.

Our egos delude us to think that they're interested.

It's often subconscious.

Women can tend to have some psychological grip on you.

Spinning plates is easy mode to get a grip on it.

Self awareness is hard mode.

Go hit up new cuties. Your mission is to filter out the uninterested waste of time.

It's a game and it'll never stop.
All you say is true but I think there’s another aspect that doesn’t get touched on much around here. Women lose interest WAY too fast these days. It wasn’t such an issue in my younger days, when a girl acted into me she stayed into me for awhile. Now days b!tches will be talking about your “future” on Friday and Monday want nothing to do with you and be cold as can be. It will be something as simple as you didn’t text back fast enough on Saturday or you didn’t do this or you said that. Something you weren’t even aware of being an issue. That’s not natural, yeah women are emotional but that is just flat out insane asylum type crazy. That’s what’s frustrating, the constantly having to walk on eggshells around women and to have to bust your balls to keep their interest at a high level will wear you out mentally.

TheProspect

Reaction score
2 hours is a long time? I guess it is when you don't have anything better to do than sit by your phone waiting for a text.

Imagine the reverse: a chick sent you a text, but you were busy or preoccupied with something else and it took you two hours to respond.... then the chick gets all p!ssed off because of it and says too late 'cause now she's doing something else. You'd think she's impatient, volatile, lacks a life, or is nuts.

In any event, you're too outcome dependent due to your insecurities.

In addition to insecurities in a dating context, part of this might also be you have a bit of a phone/technology addiction. I suggest practicing leaving your phone alone for extended periods of time, as well as beginning a meditation practice if you haven't already. Learn to be okay not checking your phone, whether you're expecting a text or not.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You got triggered. It can be a good self defense mechanism though bc likely this woman was not great. Usually I am pretty stoic unless my gut is suspicious...then I can become hyperreactive. Layer on you realize why.
It's weird but I can tell when a woman flakes...call it intuition call it experience
But a high Interested woman will move high mountains and water to come see you

Billtx49

Reaction score
But a high Interested woman will move high mountains and water to come see you
Right. It’s like the difference between night and day, and a cloudy sky or sunny and clear.
It’s Clear as a bright day when interest is reciprocated …

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s like the difference between night and day, and a cloudy sky or sunny and clear.
It’s Clear as a bright day when interest is reciprocated …
Yup this whole "wait a week" may have worked 10-20years ago But with the rise of social media woman have an influx of options
I have tried different things, spinnng plates always is the best
and also once you are really busy (not faking the funk like I said I work up to 70 hours a week) you value your time more

Billtx49

Reaction score
Yup this whole "wait a week" may have worked 10-20years ago But with the rise of social media woman have an influx of options
I have tried different things, spinnng plates always is the best
and also once you are really busy (not faking the funk like I said I work up to 70 hours a week) you value your time more
That’s why you get ahead of the game. If you want to ask her out via text, you find her being ‘currently’ online, get a convo going, then you ask her out. She has two choices then, yes or no. If it’s a no or an I’ll let you know, your answer is a definite No.
If you only float a text out there without knowing what she’s currently doing, it could be three days before she looks at her messages and replies.

Bottom line @Chamber36 , if you text float, you just put the ball on her side of the court and she controls if and when the return happens, that’s not planning, leading, or following, that’s Waiting…

Billtx49

Reaction score
Nah. Nobody ever has their phone more than 4 feet away from them these days.

She saw the guy's message. If she doesn't respond w/in 3 hours, you're wasting your time with a medium-interest chick.
That’s the assumption that leads a man down the guessing game and insecurity rabbit hole. Believe it or not some people stay so busy at work and their other event efforts that they don’t look at their phone that often…

Billtx49

Reaction score
Well, I'll say 3 hours is a little tough. Let's say 6 hours.

Nobody is so busy that they go 6 hours without checking their phone. If she can't take 10 seconds to reply in that 6 hours after you sending the text, she's not that interested.
You’re assumption / guessing again. Most men work on logic, knowledge, and facts daily, but when emotional interactions with a female become involved the game changes and things like assumptions can become very misleading …

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah. Nobody ever has their phone more than 4 feet away from them these days.

She saw the guy's message. If she doesn't respond w/in 3 hours, you're wasting your time with a medium-interest chick.
That is your hamster spinning. Three hours is nothing. She probably has more going on than waiting for a text from a guy.

Sam_J

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I'll say 3 hours is a little tough. Let's say 6 hours.

Nobody is so busy that they go 6 hours without checking their phone. If she can't take 10 seconds to reply in that 6 hours after you sending the text, she's not that interested.
Idk sometimes I take that long to respond even to friends and same thing for them to respond to me.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I swear to god....

I made plans.... I try to get confirmation...

She makes me wait for 2 hrs to get confirmation. So i tell her fvck it im gonna do something else. The OG's woulda told me leave ur phone inside, go for a walk, wait for the confirmation. Or better yet dont leave any options. Take the lead.

Man things like this get to my head. I get downright aggressive waiting for a txt, cant even go for a jog cuz I get worked up.

All the insecurities from the past. I second guess myself. Jesus christ.

I think the problem is your over-investment.

Instead of waiting around for her confirmation, you should forget about it and go do something else. If it looks like she's gonna flake, start to work on plan B and plan C which you should ideally have ready anyway.

Don't be surprised when a dog barks or when a woman changes her mind.

Reactions: BMX

Sam_J

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. To 'friends.'

But a girl who is sexually attracted to you....she saw your d@mn message, and she wrote you back fairly quickly.

If she looks at your message, or sees that you called, and chooses not to respond/call you back until the next day...

She Isn't That Interested
Yea true but also people are busy sometimes and the OP seemed really needy and impatient expecting girl to reply instantly

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's your problem not hers, when sending a message you don't wait 5 hours in front of the phone for a reply, you go out and do things you always do.

Also, girls who are interested in you would never make it hard like that, you would know within minutes of asking to go out if she wants to go and when so don't waste your time on that one.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read in past conversations on this site that were pretty agreed upon about how women don't have anything going on with their lives, they have no hobbies, just constantly on their phones swiping and on social media. Why shouldn't we expect them to see the message sooner than a few hours?

Though I agree that a dj shouldn't be sitting around waiting for a reply. He should be asking himself, "is this feeling like work, and would she take this long to respond to Channing Tatum?"

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You can either choose to live in the past or live in the future. Not both. You will have to make a decision which one you want.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I upped it to 6.

I think 'this' is what gets guys into trouble with women.

We're always willing to bend just a liiiiiiitle bit more when it comes to that wet hole she has between her legs.
If you have a life outside of women and aren't waiting by the phone with bated breath, you're not bending over for her. You're living your life and this isn't even an issue because you have options.

It's funny that guys think that women have nothing going on, yet the same guys are sitting by the phone complaining about no response after a few hours. Then they get upset and say rationalize "she's just low interest, I'll next her." Why are they so preoccupied?

To a high value men who isn't counting the hours waiting, there are no quick or slow responses. There's not even high interest or low interest. A high value man is the sun and people/women go in and out of his orbit. Some come around right away, others come around later. Who cares.

Rules are great for rookies breaking old habits, but at some point a man needs to transcend the PUA routines he read online or saw on YouTube and get to a higher level. To be fair, the OP probably needs to start at square one.