Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My boss at my new job is pretty hot, is it possible for a younger man to seduce an older woman?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 24 and she's like mid 30s probably. What are my chances here fellas? How should I play this over the next few weeks.

This is like my third day working for this company as a door to door salesman and she's training me personally today.
She has a fun personality but she's a single mom of 3 kids so probably not gonna want to get into anything serious lol.

I know this question is crazy and the answer is probably "not a chance in hell" but hey, I'm hoping to entertain y'all and brighten your day too lmao.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you want to keep that job ?
Well I don't really like waking up at 6am to travel to their far-away-from-my-house office by 8am 3 days a week.

But I have yet to decide if I want to keep the job or not lol.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Well I don't really like waking up at 6am to travel to their far-away-from-my-house office by 8am 3 days a week.

But I have yet to decide if I want to keep the job or not lol.
Door to door cold calling is very difficult. High turnover rate in that field.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Door to door cold calling is very difficult. High turnover rate in that field.
My job is to plug internet/phone/Tv services to small businesses. They contracted the company I work for to do that. The successful salesman make tons of money off commission, next week I'll find out if I'm one of them.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I'm 24 and she's like mid 30s probably. What are my chances here fellas? How should I play this over the next few weeks.

This is like my third day working for this company as a door to door salesman and she's training me personally today.
She has a fun personality but she's a single mom of 3 kids so probably not gonna want to get into anything serious lol.

I know this question is crazy and the answer is probably "not a chance in hell" but hey, I'm hoping to entertain y'all and brighten your day too lmao.
Unless you're amazingly good looking, I think you're wasting your time. What does a 24 year old, aside from attractiveness, offer a business owner? You can always go for broke and say, I'm hungry, have anything to munch on? Then gauge her expression. However, if she has no sense of humor, it can border on sexual harassment. However, it's pretty funny if you ask me..

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I fukked my boss but she was three years younger. Years ago, we were both in our 20s. Banged her all over the office. I hated that job so it was kind my way of getting some satisfaction. She was hot and I knew it would happen eventually when she interviewed me.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'd likely have better chances if she was in her mid 40's and just as hot. Mid 30's is a B zone.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say try to bang her. That job stinks. You had no business accepting such a horseshiit job like that. Door to door sales is an outdated business model, as is telephonic cold calling. It amazes that businesses still use such outdated methods that potential customers despise.

If this was a meaningful job, I would not recommend this course of action at all.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say try to bang her. That job stinks. You had no business accepting such a horseshiit job like that. Door to door sales is an outdated business model, as is telephonic cold calling. It amazes that businesses still use such outdated methods that potential customers despise.

If this was a meaningful job, I would not recommend this course of action at all.
I would make a point not to use the services of a company that pester me in my own free private time.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you're amazingly good looking, I think you're wasting your time. What does a 24 year old, aside from attractiveness, offer a business owner? You can always go for broke and say, I'm hungry, have anything to munch on? Then gauge her expression. However, if she has no sense of humor, it can border on sexual harassment. However, it's pretty funny if you ask me..
She has a great sense of humor I probably could say that to her. One of the first thing I did while we were driving around was ask her if she had any snacks lol.

She told me that Ray Charles used to pick up a lot of girls and he would ask for their wrist and if they had dainty thin wrists he knew they were hot and took them out.

And I said "that's genius! I see you're training in me in more than just sales, can I see your wrist?"

And she laughed hard and said "it only works if you're blind!"

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I mostly took it because I wasn't getting anywhere with most other jobs. Two months of applying, lots of run around lol.

Maybe I'll switch to street fundraising for charities if I get one of those jobs because they pay better, they're not mostly commission.

Sounds like it's a good thing I didn't take that job going door to door at people's houses selling solar panels lmao.

My main problem is how early it starts and the fact that it's January.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Not smart.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
She has a great sense of humor I probably could say that to her. One of the first thing I did while we were driving around was ask her if she had any snacks lol.

She told me that Ray Charles used to pick up a lot of girls and he would ask for their wrist and if they had dainty thin wrists he knew they were hot and took them out.

And I said "that's genius! I see you're training in me in more than just sales, can I see your wrist?"

And she laughed hard and said "it only works if you're blind!"
The snacks and asking her if she had anything to munch on was a sexual question to her, would you be open for me to eating you out (munch=pus lick). Really breaks the ice fast, but can also get you fired if there isn't any true sexual tension.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would make a point not to use the services of a company that pester me in my own free private time.
There are tons of sales offers that happen. B2B sales is notorious for this but it also happens in B2C. @devilkingx2's job is a B2B sales job, which is quite challenging.

In a B2B sales context, I've received cold email pitches to my work email, my LinkedIn account, and get some phone calls. Phone calls are definitely a minority. I've never answered a sales pitch phone call. My sales pitches are mostly email and LinkedIn. I ignore everything.

In-person cold sales approaches are worse than phone calls. Truly disruptive. They can't be ignored unlike phone calls, junk-ish emails, and junk LinkedIn pitches. I can imagine the rejections on those to be brutal.

The idea to sell anything now is to use marketing to create demand and have the target customer pre-qualify themselves to you. Marketing starts the customer journey and may even complete it with a simpler product. Sales reps get more involved in the more difficult to sell products. Search engine marketing and social media marketing tactics can accomplish this. This is easier said than done. Old school ads, like radio/TV/print are more interruptive. In-person appearances, phone calls, and spammy type emails/LinkedIn messages are some of the most interruptive things out there.

I think the cold call is dead in business. I don't think the cold approach is dead in the mating environment, simply because demand induction is so much more difficult to achieve. Most men are not going to experience single women pre-qualifying themselves to him, even above average men on paper. While I'm not a supporter of spam approaching in a mating context, I am a supporter of wise and targeted in-person approaching. However, in-person approaching is a more difficult path than a well constructed social circle feeding leads.

I mostly took it because I wasn't getting anywhere with most other jobs. Two months of applying, lots of run around lol.
I can identify. Interviewing for jobs stinks. I graduated from my MBA program in the 2007-08 school year. Things were already looking bad by the time the Fall 2007 semester hit, even though the worst of the 2008 crash didn't happen until September-October 2008. By Fall 2007, companies were already cutting back on hiring. I saw hiring freezes start to happen by Spring 2008. Graduating in 2008 was a traumatic experience. Interviewing for jobs in the late 2000s/early 2010s was not fun at all. It was an employer's market and job applicants were taking whatever was thrown their way. The events of the late 2000s impacted my career development in a meaningful way.

So, not only did I graduate in the 2008 mess, I was also one of the first layoffs when the pandemic arrived in early 2020. I was spending 2020 interviewing for jobs. It wasn't a bad thing that I was one of the first layoffs as I was working for a subpar company that I had already been intending to leave. They pushed me out the door 3-6 months earlier than I would have wanted to leave under non-pandemic circumstances. I have rebounded from the early 2020 layoff. I have gotten a job. I make more money now, after adjusting for inflation, than I did in early 2020. I also work for a better company.

I've also never met anyone who is like me and was economically impacted by both The Great Recession and the pandemic.

Job interviews stink for white collar work.

Last edited:

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In-person cold sales approaches are worse than phone calls. Truly disruptive. They can't be ignored unlike phone calls, junk-ish emails, and junk LinkedIn pitches. I can imagine the rejections on those to be brutal.
On the first day of training we ran into a guy who kicked us out of his empty store and claimed to be too busy to talk lol.

Another guy didn't even let us in the door the instant he found out we were Verizon

But surprisingly there's lots of people who are at least open to hear you out or look into it. And most people are just polite when they show you the door.

So far the worst part of the job is when the territory they send you to is far away (the office is far away from my house too) because I don't have a car!

I think the cold call is dead in business. I don't think the cold approach is dead in the mating environment, simply because demand induction is so much more difficult to achieve. Most men are not going to experience single women pre-qualifying themselves to him, even above average men on paper. While I'm not a supporter of spam approaching in a mating context, I am a supporter of wise and targeted in-person approaching. However, in-person approaching is a more difficult path than a well constructed social circle feeding leads.
Part of my secret evil plan is to take all of the sales training materials + any experience I get and adapt them for improving my game cold approaching women :devil:

Currently I'm not planning on sticking with this job long unless next week I turn out to be an amazing salesman who crushes it in his first real days in the field.

Also I did an interview for a job where you cold call businesses (hundreds per day) and try to get them to sign up for high interest no collateral loans (cash advances).

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
There are tons of sales offers that happen. B2B sales is notorious for this but it also happens in B2C. @devilkingx2's job is a B2B sales job, which is quite challenging.

In a B2B sales context, I've received cold email pitches to my work email, my LinkedIn account, and get some phone calls. Phone calls are definitely a minority. I've never answered a sales pitch phone call. My sales pitches are mostly email and LinkedIn. I ignore everything.

The idea to sell anything now is to use marketing to create demand and have the target customer pre-qualify themselves to you. Marketing starts the customer journey and may even complete it with a simpler product. Sales reps get more involved in the more difficult to sell products. Search engine marketing and social media marketing tactics can accomplish this. This is easier said than done. Old school ads, like radio/TV/print are more interruptive. In-person appearances, phone calls, and spammy type emails/LinkedIn messages are some of the most interruptive things out there.

I can identify. Interviewing for jobs stinks. I graduated from my MBA program in the 2007-08 school year. Things were already looking bad by the time the Fall 2007 semester hit, even though the worst of the 2008 crash didn't happen until September-October 2008. By Fall 2007, companies were already cutting back on hiring. I saw hiring freezes start to happen by Spring 2008. Graduating in 2008 was a traumatic experience. Interviewing for jobs in the late 2000s/early 2010s was not fun at all. It was an employer's market and job applicants were taking whatever was thrown their way. The events of the late 2000s impacted my career development in a meaningful way.

So, not only did I graduate in the 2008 mess, I was also one of the first layoffs when the pandemic arrived in early 2020. I was spending 2020 interviewing for jobs. It wasn't a bad thing that I was one of the first layoffs as I was working for a subpar company that I had already been intending to leave. They pushed me out the door 3-6 months earlier than I would have wanted to leave under non-pandemic circumstances. I have rebounded from the early 2020 layoff. I have gotten a job. I make more money now, after adjusting for inflation, than I did in early 2020. I also work for a better company.

I've also never met anyone who is like me and was economically impacted by both The Great Recession and the pandemic.

Job interviews stink for white collar work.
Cold approach sales a big problem is online sales. People simply shop online, amazon. They don't need to be approached about products, plus they're getting bombarded with online ads.

YourGreatestFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
What exactly is crazy about this? LMAO, you'll be making her a service by banging her. She should be happy that you ****ed her instead of young hot fit 20-year-olds that are in every way superior. She should be flattered that you even want to sleep with her.