“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

My big step

Ambience420.

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2004
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
ok heres the story: i went out with this girl a year ago, we really liked each other, break up happens, she gets a bf, i say i like her again... she says nah.. so i stumble upon this site, read everything learn as much as i can, confidence, attracting the whole shabang... so then tonight she calls back says ****s goin wack with her bf and everything..she says she just luvs her bf but loves me, im resisting cause i say i like being single (the whole thing about just focusing on ur self making things happen within urself before out of urself and all that, boosting confidence and learning) and im just resisting..plus im trying to do the right thing to keep them together.. besides if i was weak and was the same guy i used to be before coming on to this site... if she had called the same night i woulda said ohh yea lets go out and **** like that..but nah im not like that anymore im stronger wiser and i have so much more confidence :) now how about that?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2001
Messages
2,408
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Exactly where I want to be.
Smoke weed every day.
 

Juggalo

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2004
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
That's nice to know. I know this site changed my life after I was introduced to it. I like to spread the word on this site and get people coming. I know my day isn't complete now without coming here and reading SOMETHING that will improve who I am.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
You want to be her toy?

good choice.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
524
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Welcome, Ambience. Like your name :)

Anyways, she dumped you.




SHE DUMPED YOU!!! ITS OVER!


So what if its "going whack" between her and her bf? She is telling you she loves him but she loves you too. This is bull****.

In reality all she's saying is: "Me and my bf hit a rough spot, but I intend on staying with him. I just need a pillow to cry into. You (points finger at you) will do!"

If she wanted you, she would have never left you. What? She may have changed over the year? Realized that she wants you? Dont get your hopes up, matey. Its over between you two. She wants you as backup. You're worth more than that.

Basically, why do you care if they stay together or not? Why do you want to keep them together, as you said? You have no reason to support them.


But, welcome to the site! Read and practice practice PRACTICE! Practice makes perfect.
 
Top