“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

My best friend

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
412
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, CA
I've known this guy since 3rd grade (right now we're in 12th). Ever since I visited this site (not posting), which was maybe a year ago, I've realized more and more that he is a true example of an AFC. In fact, he may be worse than an AFC; all the girls that are his friends are (sorry to say but....) butt ugly and are extremely childish to the point where they don't care about guys.

We still hang out a lot, but I seem to be migrating into another cirlce of friends who have more DJ-esk qualities. There's no way in hell I will abandon him or even reduce our contact so I'm thinking about recommending this website to him, and more specifically, the DJ Bible.

Any suggestions on how to recommend this site without sounding insulting? I don't think I can say, "What to see a site that will help you get girls?" because that's really not what SoSuave is.

Thanks much.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
214
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
California
whatever or however you do it, just do it. He'll be thankful for it.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by idiot_boyfriend
Any suggestions on how to recommend this site without sounding insulting? I don't think I can say, "What to see a site that will help you get girls?" because that's really not what SoSuave is.

Thanks much.
Do what my best friend did for me, send him Pook - Kill the desperation, and Pook - Be a Man!

Hopefully he'll get the idea, then show him the site.
 

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
3
Age
38
Location
hyphy bay area, ca
No, don't show him.

Just provide him with your own guidance, it'll work best.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Thraxeh

Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2004
Messages
170
Reaction score
0
Age
72
Originally posted by AC/DC
No, don't show him.

Just provide him with your own guidance, it'll work best.
yep, just give him your advice which has been reinforced from the forum. dont show him it, or he might use it against you once he becomes a better person.
 

Jester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2001
Messages
1,949
Reaction score
7
Location
NJ, USA
It is his DUTY as a friend to show him. If they are really friends there will be no back stabbing.

feminine *******s. get a life.
 

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
412
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Thanks for the advice guys. Most likely, I'll give him a link to a few articles and see if he likes them.

I would really doubt that he would backstab me like that because we are pretty close....but I do value your opinion.

Thanks.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by AC/DC
Just provide him with your own guidance, it'll work best.
Thats doesn't work well sebastian. I've tried.
 

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
412
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Originally posted by Vincent
Thats doesn't work well sebastian. I've tried.
Yeah, I don't think my interpretation could possibly match or even summarize the DJ Bible.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Well, I suppose we should all try for the sake of trying but... It won't work. A person will never change until they feel that desire to do so deep inside on their own.

Trust me.

When he will be ready for the site, he'll let ya know.
 

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
412
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Yeah, I see what you mean: he has to be dedicated to the task of changing his personality.

Well, maybe when he asks a girl out, I'll give him some links or (if I become a DJ) a few pointers.
 
Top