Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My best friend

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've known this guy since 3rd grade (right now we're in 12th). Ever since I visited this site (not posting), which was maybe a year ago, I've realized more and more that he is a true example of an AFC. In fact, he may be worse than an AFC; all the girls that are his friends are (sorry to say but....) butt ugly and are extremely childish to the point where they don't care about guys.

We still hang out a lot, but I seem to be migrating into another cirlce of friends who have more DJ-esk qualities. There's no way in hell I will abandon him or even reduce our contact so I'm thinking about recommending this website to him, and more specifically, the DJ Bible.

Any suggestions on how to recommend this site without sounding insulting? I don't think I can say, "What to see a site that will help you get girls?" because that's really not what SoSuave is.

Thanks much.

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
whatever or however you do it, just do it. He'll be thankful for it.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by idiot_boyfriend
Any suggestions on how to recommend this site without sounding insulting? I don't think I can say, "What to see a site that will help you get girls?" because that's really not what SoSuave is.

Thanks much.
Do what my best friend did for me, send him Pook - Kill the desperation, and Pook - Be a Man!

Hopefully he'll get the idea, then show him the site.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, don't show him.

Just provide him with your own guidance, it'll work best.

Thraxeh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AC/DC
No, don't show him.

yep, just give him your advice which has been reinforced from the forum. dont show him it, or he might use it against you once he becomes a better person.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is his DUTY as a friend to show him. If they are really friends there will be no back stabbing.

feminine *******s. get a life.

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice guys. Most likely, I'll give him a link to a few articles and see if he likes them.

I would really doubt that he would backstab me like that because we are pretty close....but I do value your opinion.

Thanks.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AC/DC
Thats doesn't work well sebastian. I've tried.

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vincent
Thats doesn't work well sebastian. I've tried.
Yeah, I don't think my interpretation could possibly match or even summarize the DJ Bible.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I suppose we should all try for the sake of trying but... It won't work. A person will never change until they feel that desire to do so deep inside on their own.

Trust me.

When he will be ready for the site, he'll let ya know.

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I see what you mean: he has to be dedicated to the task of changing his personality.

Well, maybe when he asks a girl out, I'll give him some links or (if I become a DJ) a few pointers.