I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Like I said I am happy for him and I want him to be happy. Also like I said "I cant figure out what he is doing right" That is the thing. This topic isnt supposed to be about me getting chicks if it was I would make a new topic "why cant I get chicks" I just want some feedback why you think an AFC like him is getting the hotties. Some of you posted good ideas and I appreciate that.Originally posted by m4a1
He's doing something right, why are you hating?? You mentioned what he did wrong rather than what he's doing right, then why does he get HB's? Everything happens for a reason. Understand that.
Yeah, even afc's get women, that's why they're called "average".
The first paragraph is a yes to every question. He doesnt ever approach a girl he doesnt know. All the girls he dates he meets, he meets through friends.Originally posted by Kaine
I appreciate that, most girls really do like the attention. Does he come off as very sincere? Does he do her every bidding? Is he a complete gentleman to her (harmless).
But as you so cleverly observed the honey moon doesn't last forever. The girl will get tired of this, if not smothered. Unless she is the dominant type, he won't be able to keep them long term.
That fact that you say how shy he is yet he approachs is commendable in itself. Perhaps there is somethings you can learn from him. When he approachs how does he keep the girls attention?
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
I agree with surf, i think he hit the nail on the head. Only going after girls that are already interested is relatively easy. I mean, not all hot girls limit their date potential to good looking guys.Originally posted by Surfboard
Your friend is probably good at reading body language of the girls. Instead of wasting his time chasing girls with low interest, he chases the ones that have shown signs of high interest.
This is one of the best posts I have ever read. More people on this site need to realize this.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
One thing I have noticed since being single is the sheer amount of these girls with AFC boyfriends that will cheat on them at the drop of a hat. It's f*cking astonishing. Especially this current generation of twentysomethings.Originally posted by ScrewIt
i think in the end, most girls are willing to take whatevers available. for the mere fact that no one wants to be alone, esp women.
and if you got the guts to bag that woman, you've hit the jackpot.
Most of these guys are usually extremely masculine and give off that "don't give a ****" aura. They're usually the blue collar working type. I guess some chicks just dig that. Know a couple of guys like that.Originally posted by Don Juanabbe
Man, I gave up figuring out how AFC's get chicks and just worry about myself now, because it'll drive you nuts.
F*ck, nevermind just being AFC, I'm still waiting for someone to tell me how the
WBAFC
cocaine snorting
fat
short
average looking
jealous to the point of abusive
loser
with the crap job and miserable personality
gets the hottie and has been in an LTR with her for a few years, despite being hotheaded jealous to the point that it's scary.
It's gotta be a self esteem issue, but can that many girls be like that? Because I know more than a couple guys who fit the above description.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
I know I have been on here a long time and with all the knowledge gained I still cant figure out how he is doing it. Thats why I wanted different perspective and people brainstorming why its happening. Maybe then something will click I will get it.Originally posted by squirrels
Why are WE trying to guess this?
YOU know the guy...you've been on the site long enough...YOU tell US what YOU think is the reason he gets women.
Since I live in the same area as you. Just know that you can call me up anytime so I can b1tch slap you to your senses. ;-)Originally posted by Mr. Delicious
I know I have been on here a long time and with all the knowledge gained I still cant figure out how he is doing it. Thats why I wanted different perspective and people brainstorming why its happening. Maybe then something will click I will get it.
The one I've got in mind has actually got one of the worst cases of jealousy I've ever seen in someone. To the point that he monitors his gal 24/7 even at her work where he shows up to make sure no one hits on her. He's also accused guys of seeing her behind his back right in front of her and several other people, including me, which made her turn like, every shade of red imaginable. I called him on this when he did it and he threatened me.Originally posted by sharpshooter
Most of these guys are usually extremely masculine and give off that "don't give a ****" aura. They're usually the blue collar working type. I guess some chicks just dig that. Know a couple of guys like that.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.