Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My afc friend always gets the hotties and now he has a 9

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sapphire
What is he doing right? It is not a secret weapon or some mystical force that draw women to him. He simply has the courage, unlike many guys, including good looking ones, to approach and make his interest known to a girl. You will be surprised how positive the reaction is when a girl knows that you like her. Remember a time when you knew that some chick liked you? Did not your interest in her in turn increase even though she was no prize? Maybe a 6 or 7 in the looks scale. But, somehow she became that much more attractive.

I think that is the dynamic at play here. Your friend is introduced to so and so and instead of trying to play it cool and aloof he immediately makes it known to the girl that he wants her in a charming and respectful way. She its it all up and he ends up bagging the girl.
This is so on the money it's not funny. I've heard women remark that they would like to meet a guy with the balls to approach that can maintain a little eye contact.

Again, this comes down to the fear that you have to work really hard to let go of - making a fool of youself. We've all done it, I've approached, been shot down, and then let it dictate my behaviour in this regard later on.

There's so much truth in it when they say you need to build up an immunity to rejection, because they'll do it for any number of reasons, and you shouldn't take it personally.

It's a hard lesson to learn, and I still struggle with it.

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is one of the most interesting posts I have read in a long time. From your description of your friend he doesn't sound like a male model. What would you give him on a points scale? Does he exude masculinity and look very manly in a blue collar sort of way? Is he rich? Is he very popular and charming? Why do you like him?

Or perhaps, he is very secure and comfortable with himself and believes that he is worthy of the affection of good looking women and they pick this up.

I know for a fact that a lot of good looking girls are rarely approached by men unless they go to a club and then the guys are only after one thing. The first doofus who asks them out they usually accept. Could be a case of that phenomen.

I suggest you put aside your AFC conceptions, hang out with this guy more, ask him for advice on girls and ask him what his secret is. To quote Seizing the Day, this guy has something to offer to women and it is your job to find out what this is.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Matt Rogers
This is one of the most interesting posts I have read in a long time. From your description of your friend he doesn't sound like a male model. What would you give him on a points scale? Does he exude masculinity and look very manly in a blue collar sort of way? Is he rich? Is he very popular and charming? Why do you like him?

Or perhaps, he is very secure and comfortable with himself and believes that he is worthy of the affection of good looking women and they pick this up.

I know for a fact that a lot of good looking girls are rarely approached by men unless they go to a club and then the guys are only after one thing. The first doofus who asks them out they usually accept. Could be a case of that phenomen.

I suggest you put aside your AFC conceptions, hang out with this guy more, ask him for advice on girls and ask him what his secret is. To quote Seizing the Day, this guy has something to offer to women and it is your job to find out what this is.
I'm not sure I would ask, but I would certainly observe. I think it's something as simple as the fact that he has the balls to approach hot chicks, and that must impress them, because, as you said, alot of hotties aren't approached much, and alot of the times, even if they are, it's by guys driving by in their cars, honking, or whistling and showing the hottie zero respect.

That's gotta be it. Either that or he's got an 11 inch penis. :D

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha I can't believe this! Who cares if some chump who has a ****ty job, bad personality, short fat,
ugly-->average looking gets hot chicks somehow?

If they want to waste their lives on some chump because he gives off some magical fairy land aura that attracts them, WELL SO BE IT. Let her live with him and their pathetic lives going nowhere. I'll just laugh at him and his "hot girlfriend" when I drive by in my Benz with a hot girlfriend of my own who has more sense and doesn't want to live a **** life with a loser like him just because he gives off some aura.

peace

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
haha I can't believe this! Who cares if some chump who has a ****ty job, bad personality, short fat,
I disagree

That's exactly when it's most interesting, if an individual doesn't have the qualities of an intuitively attractive person YET still can bed hot girls then you can always benefit by analysing the situation objectively.

It's ok to be curious and to learn from other people's mistakes and success.

So it seem our little AFC friend doesn't approach the girls but meets them through mutual friends. Does he also get the benefit of social proof from those mutual friends? (Speak highly of him etc)

Reaction score
Originally posted by mistyc
oh c'mon, he gets girls cuz he's doing something and GIRLS WANT TO MEET GUYS.

I had a santa hat saturday night at a club and I asked a cute girl what she wanted for xmas. She said "A mercedes benz... and a nice boyfriend". And I walked away. WTF THAT is doing something AFC, not telling a girl you love her if you really do love her, or becoming serious if you want to become serious.

Like the others said, stop focusing on what he does.. I bet you do nothing, cuz you didn't say anything. Doing something is better than sitting and watchign and wondering why your so-called "AFC" friend gets women.
can u explain what your middle paragraph has to do with anything? im completely lost by it and dont understand what it means.

Reaction score
Originally posted by TillTheEndOfTime
ugly-->average looking gets hot chicks somehow?

If they want to waste their lives on some chump because he gives off some magical fairy land aura that attracts them, WELL SO BE IT. Let her live with him and their pathetic lives going nowhere. I'll just laugh at him and his "hot girlfriend" when I drive by in my Benz with a hot girlfriend of my own who has more sense and doesn't want to live a **** life with a loser like him just because he gives off some aura.

peace
this post made the most sense in the whole thread
for the rest of the posts :confused: "whaaaa?"

mistyc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Delicious
Thats what I was thinking. He must have like a 10inch softie :D
and what does he do.. whip it out first minute he meets a girl?

hell no, big ****, small ****, girl doesn't know till the clothes are off.

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know, I was joking hence the smiley. :D

UPDATE: Tonight he wants to go to Hooters to eat so she can be his waitress or whatever. He wants me to go along, so I am going to watch real closely what he does.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Sapphire and Matt have the idea

A lot of guys are too intimidated to approach hot women.

He goes for it, and is not afraid to show his interest in them. And he must have a way of making them feel good.

I find I have an easier time interacting with women who are hot and super-high status (such as popular entertainers) than average ones ... unless, of coure the average ones go after me first.

The gals who are "stars" (rock musicians and what not) are all too accustomed to guys being intimidated by them or stalking them, and are quite unaccustomed to people who are not also famous treating them like human beings.

So something like that may be going on here.

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE: We just got back from Hooters. My friend of course was buying lots of hooters stuff so she could win her waitress bingo chart thing. He was also buying lots of food and beer that he wasnt finishing just so he would have to give her more money and a larger tip. He also has a date with her on Saturday and he kept bugging her about going out tomorrow night as well. She seemed kind of hesitant since its her only day off work in a while.

Also, some old dude thats a regular asked for her number and she gave it to him. She said it was because she is too nice to tell them no. That means she is probably literally going to be giving her number out everynight. The old dude was like hey lets go bowling tomorrow night so i can get to know you better. hahaha. My friend didnt like this much and made several comments to her about it and he kept talking trash about the old guy. There was some other stuff but now i cant remember any of it.

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unreal. He seems to be very needy and insecure-two things that will usually send any woman running for the hills.

Think Mr Delicious, what is it about your friend that attracts women to him? Why are you friends with this guy?

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Matt Rogers
Unreal. He seems to be very needy and insecure-two things that will usually send any woman running for the hills.

Think Mr Delicious, what is it about your friend that attracts women to him? Why are you friends with this guy?
I actually asked myself that too to see if that gave me any insight. I couldnt think of any reason why we are friends except we both like racing and video games. He is one of those people I have been friends with for sooo long I dont even know why we are friends anymore. We actually really dont hang out that much until recently Everytime he does something weird or strange me and my other friends just laugh about it and are like "thats our **** what will he do next"

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Delicious
UPDATE: We just got back from Hooters. My friend of course was buying lots of hooters stuff so she could win her waitress bingo chart thing. He was also buying lots of food and beer that he wasnt finishing just so he would have to give her more money and a larger tip. He also has a date with her on Saturday and he kept bugging her about going out tomorrow night as well. She seemed kind of hesitant since its her only day off work in a while.

Also, some old dude thats a regular asked for her number and she gave it to him. She said it was because she is too nice to tell them no. That means she is probably literally going to be giving her number out everynight. The old dude was like hey lets go bowling tomorrow night so i can get to know you better. hahaha. My friend didnt like this much and made several comments to her about it and he kept talking trash about the old guy. There was some other stuff but now i cant remember any of it.
Buying them off and showering them with positive attention.

No wonder he can't keep any of them around for long.

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, the question is how does he get them in the first place and how does he manage to sleep with them. A lot of girls will accept dates from guys they have little interest in, but won't just sleep with anyone.