Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My afc friend always gets the hotties and now he has a 9

blue17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone who is mad at him is jealous that he can get girls.

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your problem is that for you it's all about getting girls and not about living the life you want and getting the women you want.

i also have afc friends that have hot girlfriends. but as i looked closely i recognized that one girl behind her beautiful feminin body was a masculine dominant personality. i know i don't want such a girls. or another gf often disrespects my friend. i know i don't want that, too.

and OF COURSE boys with afc behaviour can get HB'S but it's not just about getting it's also about how you get her. maybe i would lose my self respect if someone helds a gun at my head but not for some puzzy. i want to look proud to my mirror image.

but dont worry, although you will not get every girl, once you become a real DJ you will get more than hotbabes than all your afc friends together;)

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by m4a1
He's doing something right, why are you hating?? You mentioned what he did wrong rather than what he's doing right, then why does he get HB's? Everything happens for a reason. Understand that.
Yeah, even afc's get women, that's why they're called "average".
Like I said I am happy for him and I want him to be happy. Also like I said "I cant figure out what he is doing right" That is the thing. This topic isnt supposed to be about me getting chicks if it was I would make a new topic "why cant I get chicks" I just want some feedback why you think an AFC like him is getting the hotties. Some of you posted good ideas and I appreciate that.

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I appreciate that, most girls really do like the attention. Does he come off as very sincere? Does he do her every bidding? Is he a complete gentleman to her (harmless).

But as you so cleverly observed the honey moon doesn't last forever. The girl will get tired of this, if not smothered. Unless she is the dominant type, he won't be able to keep them long term.

That fact that you say how shy he is yet he approachs is commendable in itself. Perhaps there is somethings you can learn from him. When he approachs how does he keep the girls attention?

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kaine
I appreciate that, most girls really do like the attention. Does he come off as very sincere? Does he do her every bidding? Is he a complete gentleman to her (harmless).

But as you so cleverly observed the honey moon doesn't last forever. The girl will get tired of this, if not smothered. Unless she is the dominant type, he won't be able to keep them long term.

That fact that you say how shy he is yet he approachs is commendable in itself. Perhaps there is somethings you can learn from him. When he approachs how does he keep the girls attention?
The first paragraph is a yes to every question. He doesnt ever approach a girl he doesnt know. All the girls he dates he meets, he meets through friends.

johnny_chase

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Surfboard
Your friend is probably good at reading body language of the girls. Instead of wasting his time chasing girls with low interest, he chases the ones that have shown signs of high interest.
I agree with surf, i think he hit the nail on the head. Only going after girls that are already interested is relatively easy. I mean, not all hot girls limit their date potential to good looking guys.

They are delighted when they find out you are interested too, and are putty in your hands. You can do anything and they dont care. Trust me, i've tested this one. After this point , this is when the game starts, i find.

Give it a few weeks however, and depending on how well you play, boredom sets in or she's still interested. Simple as that.

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't you ask your friends girlfriend(s) what it is they are attracted to about him?

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Why are WE trying to guess this?

YOU know the guy...you've been on the site long enough...YOU tell US what YOU think is the reason he gets women.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

Romance is NOT:

A ~~~~~> B.

Is not out come, which is the result of action. Just because you do A, does NOT mean you do B. Your beliefs of what are attractive are not necessarily what she finds attractive.

What if HE's the best guys she's ever dated? Haven't you ever dated a girl and found out you were the best she had? Alot of girls who are hot now were chubby through grade school or high school, and so they see themselves that way, and will eventually go back to that route in the future. It's called Self-Image.

Stop focusing on what he's doing and focus on what you're not doing.

He's getting results, so what if you describe him as an AFC. Calling a girl frequently when she wants a relationship is NOT AFC. WHY?

Case-in-point.

My buddy, who was a model and is self-employed is dating, or is going to marry, an HB 11 (so hot other girls are made hot, though she's got a bad personality).

He calls frequently, spends much time with her, and even exudes a good amount of jealousy over what she does and who she befriends. But you have intangible factors here...

*He brings out the emotion in her.
*He works hard and makes good money.
*He has strong values and morals.
*He's mature and professional.
*He's stylish.
*He's good looking.

Yet, I've seen him wimper over hot girls at Hooter's who were 18, and he's 26. Here's a guy not afraid to hit anybody, and has, yet he'd cower from time to time over women.

Nothing is ANYTHING.

Defining actions AS AFC or NON AFC, means that doing THAT action is bad. That calling a girl is bad. To a degree, on some occasions. On others its not. NOT calling creates mystery, laid-backness, and so forth, but if both parties want a relationship, NOT calling will hinder that progress. How can you get to know someone if you're not engagin them often?

Intimacy and a relationship are essentially 2 people coming together seeking to grow MORE together, than they would APART. If you're relationship brings no value and hinders you as a person, drop it. Yet, a person cannot accomplish true intimacy and growth by sitting, play distant. Being masculine and mature is what's needed. Drop these phoney titles and classifications.

I've had guys I *thought* were AFC, and were talked about behind their backs by women for certain things, still make out and randomly hookup with cute girls. This reinforces itself, as they gain confidence. That confidence is felt, and communicated to the ever-growing number of women they approach. There's something to be said about getting lucky, as it can benefit you.

A-Unit

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe the type of girls your friend bags are the types that have self-esteem issues. And they would gladly have him in their lives to boost their self value. Or better yet they're just using your AFC friend as rebound from a recent break up...

but whatever he's doing, sounds like he's got a secret weapon, and whatever it may be, the girls are hot for it

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, I gave up figuring out how AFC's get chicks and just worry about myself now, because it'll drive you nuts.

F*ck, nevermind just being AFC, I'm still waiting for someone to tell me how the

WBAFC

cocaine snorting

fat

short

average looking

jealous to the point of abusive

loser

with the crap job and miserable personality

gets the hottie and has been in an LTR with her for a few years, despite being hotheaded jealous to the point that it's scary.

It's gotta be a self esteem issue, but can that many girls be like that? Because I know more than a couple guys who fit the above description.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think in the end, most girls are willing to take whatevers available. for the mere fact that no one wants to be alone, esp women.

and if you got the guts to bag that woman, you've hit the jackpot.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ScrewIt
i think in the end, most girls are willing to take whatevers available. for the mere fact that no one wants to be alone, esp women.

and if you got the guts to bag that woman, you've hit the jackpot.
One thing I have noticed since being single is the sheer amount of these girls with AFC boyfriends that will cheat on them at the drop of a hat. It's f*cking astonishing. Especially this current generation of twentysomethings.

More fodder for us DJ's though! :cool:

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don Juanabbe
Man, I gave up figuring out how AFC's get chicks and just worry about myself now, because it'll drive you nuts.

F*ck, nevermind just being AFC, I'm still waiting for someone to tell me how the

WBAFC

cocaine snorting

fat

short

average looking

jealous to the point of abusive

loser

with the crap job and miserable personality

gets the hottie and has been in an LTR with her for a few years, despite being hotheaded jealous to the point that it's scary.

It's gotta be a self esteem issue, but can that many girls be like that? Because I know more than a couple guys who fit the above description.
Most of these guys are usually extremely masculine and give off that "don't give a ****" aura. They're usually the blue collar working type. I guess some chicks just dig that. Know a couple of guys like that.

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels
Why are WE trying to guess this?

YOU know the guy...you've been on the site long enough...YOU tell US what YOU think is the reason he gets women.
I know I have been on here a long time and with all the knowledge gained I still cant figure out how he is doing it. Thats why I wanted different perspective and people brainstorming why its happening. Maybe then something will click I will get it.

mistyc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh c'mon, he gets girls cuz he's doing something and GIRLS WANT TO MEET GUYS.

I had a santa hat saturday night at a club and I asked a cute girl what she wanted for xmas. She said "A mercedes benz... and a nice boyfriend". And I walked away. WTF THAT is doing something AFC, not telling a girl you love her if you really do love her, or becoming serious if you want to become serious.

Like the others said, stop focusing on what he does.. I bet you do nothing, cuz you didn't say anything. Doing something is better than sitting and watchign and wondering why your so-called "AFC" friend gets women.

hsm978

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Delicious
I know I have been on here a long time and with all the knowledge gained I still cant figure out how he is doing it. Thats why I wanted different perspective and people brainstorming why its happening. Maybe then something will click I will get it.
Since I live in the same area as you. Just know that you can call me up anytime so I can b1tch slap you to your senses. ;-)

Oh yeah, and my advice don't worry too much about it. I used to have the same problem obsessing over things that dont follow a certain law. Then I made the realization that there are always exceptions to every rule. These DJ rules are not written in stone.

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What is he doing right? It is not a secret weapon or some mystical force that draw women to him. He simply has the courage, unlike many guys, including good looking ones, to approach and make his interest known to a girl. You will be surprised how positive the reaction is when a girl knows that you like her. Remember a time when you knew that some chick liked you? Did not your interest in her in turn increase even though she was no prize? Maybe a 6 or 7 in the looks scale. But, somehow she became that much more attractive.

I think that is the dynamic at play here. Your friend is introduced to so and so and instead of trying to play it cool and aloof he immediately makes it known to the girl that he wants her in a charming and respectful way. She its it all up and he ends up bagging the girl.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sharpshooter
Most of these guys are usually extremely masculine and give off that "don't give a ****" aura. They're usually the blue collar working type. I guess some chicks just dig that. Know a couple of guys like that.
The one I've got in mind has actually got one of the worst cases of jealousy I've ever seen in someone. To the point that he monitors his gal 24/7 even at her work where he shows up to make sure no one hits on her. He's also accused guys of seeing her behind his back right in front of her and several other people, including me, which made her turn like, every shade of red imaginable. I called him on this when he did it and he threatened me.

That's not manly behaviour, that's just sad.