Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My advice to a lot of you

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Haha. Point is, add up as many things as you can to make your life better

But, since you mention going to space. How many of those boxes do the people going there soon check?
If you're referring to Virgin Galactic...

I would spend $250,000 to go there. But I don't know if I can handle 6 G's. I would need to practice in a centrifuge first. That seems really intense.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tell that story to the 5'6" PUA who walks up to take 6'4 Chad's girlfriend from him.
it is possible , but most of the times it will not happen

you see , this is the pua thing , they exaggerate things

you say : “ yeah , it does not work “
They say : nothing is impossible
You say : ye it is , but most of the time it will not
They say : but still it is possible

the main problem with the puas is that they exaggerate things , and do not know how to manage the expectations

one thing is to say , “with enough experience , you will from time to time manage to pull out a super good looking girls , but most of the times you will not “ , and a totally different things is to say “ man , you can pull anyone , because women care only about game “

the difference between 2 guys with equally or relatively similar experience is that the better looking you are , the more your conversion % increases

also , a guy with intermediate game that is good looking , most of the times will win against an ugly or average looking guy with solid game

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
also , a guy with intermediate game that is good looking , most of the times will win against an ugly or average looking guy with solid game
Yes - he already has attraction. (from being her physical type). From that point he just needs to escalate and not completely screw it up (game)

The ugly guy was never off the starting blocks in many cases. If he walks up too a hot girl who thinks he's ugly, he's done. No amount of game or austicic NLP lines/dark triad behavour/negs (or whatever school of PUA one comes from) etc are gonna cut any ice lol (because, shock horror girls care about looks the same as guys do lol)
I think some people here must not have sisters, or maybe not have good looking friends or something. It's like they've never seen girls have 'lust at first sight'

Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes - he already has attraction. (from being her physical type). From that point he just needs to escalate and not completely screw it up (game)

The ugly guy was never off the starting blocks in many cases. If he walks up too a hot girl who thinks he's ugly, he's done. No amount of game or austicic NLP lines/dark triad behavour/negs (or whatever school of PUA one comes from) etc are gonna cut any ice lol (because, shock horror girls care about looks the same as guys do lol)
this reminds me of something . I Was in a bus And there it was a group of girls ( average at best ) .

at some point they look through the window and see a group of guys . And started rating them based on their looks . At some point they saw a good looking dude , and all of them started giggling

looks is not everything , but the better looking a guy is , the more appealing he will be to women , and thus women being receptive to him

you can see this going to countries where guys on average are good looking , like Brazil , Portugal , France , Greece etc

if you are not above average , it will be very difficult to get laid with good looking women

most of the guys who get laid though , most of the times will play the exotic + high social value like (I am American, or whatever) and will bang most Of the times girls that are considered at best average or slightly above average ( for that location )

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I think some people here must not have sisters, or maybe not have good looking friends or something. It's like they've never seen girls have 'lust at first sight'
I've seen girls have lust at first sight plenty of times. Damn that, I've seen some guys that I went "goddamn, this ****er's hot and he must get lotsa *****". But that;s just the initial reaction. Yes, they might get hot for him and all, but many of those guys just have no games CAUSE THEY NEVER HAD TO GET ANY LOL

They're like the hot girl who is dumb (and most of them are) because their beauty got them everything handed in life and they just didn't need to develop a personality. That's about it. Beautiful people are beautiful and most of them are very shallow, characterless beings.

I'm in Albania and I've banged about 40-45 girls by the age of 25. I am 5'7, normal weight, no big muscles of anything, OK looking face. Women respond to mental stimulation way more than we do. There are so many ways you can get ***** as a man compared to what we as man get turned on by.

Status and money should be for you. For you to be able to afford a better life, eat better, have time to easily go to the gym, dress better in higher quality clothes, be able to have proper holidays and chill/relax. They shouldn;'t be for women because genuine desire is at an all time low regardless of the woman you're dealing with in that case.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
I've seen girls have lust at first sight plenty of times. Damn that, I've seen some guys that I went "goddamn, this ****er's hot and he must get lotsa *****". But that;s just the initial reaction. Yes, they might get hot for him and all, but many of those guys just have no games CAUSE THEY NEVER HAD TO GET ANY LOL

They're like the hot girl who is dumb (and most of them are) because their beauty got them everything handed in life and they just didn't need to develop a personality. That's about it. Beautiful people are beautiful and most of them are very shallow, characterless beings.

I'm in Albania and I've banged about 40-45 girls by the age of 25. I am 5'7, normal weight, no big muscles of anything, OK looking face. Women respond to mental stimulation way more than we do. There are so many ways you can get ***** as a man compared to what we as man get turned on by.

Status and money should be for you. For you to be able to afford a better life, eat better, have time to easily go to the gym, dress better in higher quality clothes, be able to have proper holidays and chill/relax. They shouldn;'t be for women because genuine desire is at an all time low regardless of the woman you're dealing with in that case.
I went to Albania one time. I can confirm that girls from Albania (and Kosovo) are hot as fvck.

Probably second only to Armenia that I've seen so far.

As a tourist there for only 3 days, I didn't feel like there was much of a chance to interact with the normal citizens. Especially since I only speak English.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If your smv is average or bellow average , a guy that is at least above average and at least intermediate game wise , will literally crush you . In most cases you will not stand a chance.

have you ever been approached by a girl ? Do you know how lame they are ?

Also , women in most cases have at most average communication skills , and quite a boring life

Since they are extremely lame when they do the first step themselves , it made me think that when they say that they want the guy to approach them in a specific way , actually they are just trying to rationalize why they reject guys that they were not attracted to

like in other aspects , what women say is not the problem , usually is just an effect of the problem

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your smv is average or bellow average , a guy that is at least above average and at least intermediate game wise , will literally crush you . In most cases you will not stand a chance.

have you ever been approached by a girl ? Do you know how lame they are ?

Also , women in most cases have at most average communication skills , and quite a boring life

Since they are extremely lame when they do the first step themselves , it made me think that when they say that they want the guy to approach them in a specific way , actually they are just trying to rationalize why they reject guys that they were not attracted to

like in other aspects , what women say is not the problem , usually is just an effect of the problem
Bro, my SMV is I've banged about 40-45 chicks variating from age 16 up until age 45, I've had some of that young, fresh meat even when there were guys around me with quite higher SMV going for the same *****. Most guys here talk about SMV like it's sth you can measure with an SMV meter and if you're below a certain number, a guy who's got a certain higher number will "crush you", that is all talk of someone who doesn't understand human nature and mostly female nature and I don't even further conversations like that cause I am speaking Chinese for that person LOL

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to Albania one time. I can confirm that girls from Albania (and Kosovo) are hot as fvck.

Probably second only to Armenia that I've seen so far.

As a tourist there for only 3 days, I didn't feel like there was much of a chance to interact with the normal citizens. Especially since I only speak English.
Balkan girls are hot, generally speaking. I mentioned my lay count not to boast, but because it is a mentality thing here in Albania, a lot of girls are brought up in Muslim families and they are quite defensive when it comes to having sex with guys. Granted, recent years and the pop culture has broken through in Tirana, the capital city, and girls here are opening up quite a lot, but still, it's way different than say some big cities in the US or Europe. You don't even have to be anything special in capital cities of Europe to get laid, it's just normal LOL

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
we all know the same lines and theory etc tbh when it comes to game/seduction. We've all read the same books (nlp, Jefferies, mysterymethod, DiCarlo, Robert Greene and everything in between)
And many of us have banged lots of girls (thanks to numbers game)
It will 'work' when she is attracted to you on a physical level (not that it's necessary at that point) and fail miserably otherwise

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, my SMV is I've banged about 40-45 chicks variating from age 16 up until age 45, I've had some of that young, fresh meat even when there were guys around me with quite higher SMV going for the same *****. Most guys here talk about SMV like it's sth you can measure with an SMV meter and if you're below a certain number, a guy who's got a certain higher number will "crush you", that is all talk of someone who doesn't understand human nature and mostly female nature and I don't even further conversations like that cause I am speaking Chinese for that person LOL
man , I am talking from a perspective of a good looking guy that is doing quite well professionally and socially that goes for above average women

never really happened to “loose” to someone

same with other guys that I know and are more or less at the same level with me or above , rarely I heard or seen an average looking guy coming in and taking their prey :)

what happened most of the times was to get in fights with this kind of guys over girls

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man , I am talking from a perspective of a good looking guy that is doing quite well professionally and socially that goes for above average women

same with other guys that I know and are more or less at the same level with me or above , rarely I heard or seen an average looking guy coming in and taking their prey :)
just use an NLP line, bro ;) A nice embedded command to start
Make her attracted!

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't been here in a few months but coming back here I realized a lot of you are creating the same environment on this forum that goes against any player mindset.

So my greatest advice for you is: stop reading into articles, stop watching videos created by men who claim to be Incels, or Redpillers or any of that other nonsense. Why would you want to consume content from men who are either sexually frustrated or lust over women while hating their personalities/guts? It's really pathetic and it's probably the reason why some of you are struggling with women.

If you really want success with women. Start focusing on developing yourself into a confident man. This isn't hard to do it just requires discipline.

Here are some things confident men have in common:
-Have a consistent workout routine, a well developed physique aka muscles, muscle definition, abs (though abs are not a requirement), but just look good in general. If you are a skinny dude, start packing on soome muscle. If you are a chunky dude, start hitting the gym and get some cardio and diet in

-Don't sit around on your phone, computer or video games all day.. Have meaningful hobbies. Because meaningful hobbies is what creates a personality and gives people substance. This can be having a nice car that you work on and customize and take to car shows, This can mean surfing, Lifting weights, wrestling, mixed martial arts, paragliding, being into motorsports, being an artist of some kind, playing music instruments, being involved in sneaker culture, fashion culture, etc

-Make some friends. Social proof is one of the biggest things when it comes to dating and gaming. If you're like me and you been clubbing hundreds of times in your life, you know damn well how different iti s trying to pick up chicks when you're solo compared to actually having friends with you that give you substance and social proof.

-Get any obstacles you have in your life out of the way, -whether its crooked teeth, health issues, bad posture, financial issues, emotional issues: there are solutions for all of these for those who are not lazy and can actually pick up a phone and make some appointments or do a few google searches, etc

-Empower yourself: Start talking to yourself more confidentally in your mental space, start treating yourself better when it comes to your emotions.. Start acknowledging your accomplishments, Get into some stuff that helps you feel and know your self worth

Lastly, I want to say that there are things that all of us should have checkmarked before we think about dating and women, unless we're still teenagers.. Those things are
-Have a job or some financial stability in your life
-Have your own place.. Not every girl is going to want to bang in your car, or wait for your parents to leave or go to a sleezy motel
-Be able to have sex. I've met dudes who want to game chicks but have di.ck problems. All this serves to do is destroy their confidence even more.
-Have social skills. If you dont know how to have a conversation or you have social anxiety, chances are its not going to be easy to talk to women.
-Have things to keep you busy: hobbies, interests, friends.. It's quite pathetic how many dudes I've met that would sit around staring at their phones frustrated that a girl has not responded to their text.. the trend witht thsee anxious dudes was,most of them didnt have much of a life, which meant sitting around thinking too much all day
-Have some friggin' confidence... If you don't, you may still be able to develop it through talking to and meeting women.. but at least make sure u got other marks checked

If you have most of your sh.t together and want some real advice/coaching, feel free to PM me. I love helping people out.. Only thing is you have to be an ideal candidate and not some pity poor loser (no offense)
Is this the ultimate goal or purpose we should seek in life?

I think the main reason we fail with that is because we became so obsessed with women that everything we do, we do to get it. And its like a drug, you will never be 100% satisfied.

Maybe with age and some experiences we start to realize that it doesnt give us the pleasure that this fantasy shows us. Actually, it prevent us from living better experiences.

But I do think every men should pursue it, live that experience and then learn the lesson and move in each direction he feels he needs.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

what happened most of the times was to get in fights with this kind of guys over girls
Yeah, read about how in the 60s girls were bringing food and clothes and paying money for those "below SMV looking and financial" rockstars with a dream + bangin' them day and night as well. Read about how every girl starting from 12 years old to 60 lost their mind over some ugly looking Rolling Stones guys LOL while all these "higher SMV, good looking with game" men were all lying around in their collars and suits.

I've "stolen" hot models from some of my art directors (am a photographer) right in front of their eyes LOL and they had the money, they dressed better than me, they even had experiences and decent game.

I will stop with this: this is humans, not math. Take it easy and do not live your life in a world full of equations and rules that only exist in your mind. Anyone can get anyone. There were slaves ****ing the queens back thousands of years ago LOL you here talking about SMV

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this the ultimate goal or purpose we should seek in life?

I think the main reason we fail with that is because we became so obsessed with women that everything we do, we do to get it. And its like a drug, you will never be 100% satisfied.

Maybe with age and some experiences we start to realize that it doesnt give us the pleasure that this fantasy shows us. Actually, it prevent us from living better experiences.

But I do think every men should pursue it, live that experience and then learn the lesson and move in each direction he feels he needs.
most of the guys who are obsessed about girls are actually frustrated about their life , either because they can not get any , either because they do not have an interesting life and try to show themselves that they are actually really cool .

me personally , sometimes I enjoy flirting with women , sometimes I do not feel like even seeing one

the reality is that most women do not bring anything of substance or improvements to your life . You can not even proper talk with them

sure , at the beginning maybe you have the drive to become at least somehow skillful , and do not take me wrong it is important to know exactly where you stand . But after you reach a certain notch count without paying , you will kinda loose the drive of plunging in like crazy in the dating market

what people fail to understand is that we all have limitations in what we can be .

as an example most successful people are sh1tty parents , because they put most of their energy towards the profession \ business , and that is their identity

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I gotta highlight this. I disagree. Good looking woman for the most part (Not All) but most are more socially intuitive then men.
Mens brains are not fully devoloped until around 26. By the time an 8-9 looking woman is 22 ish she has seen just about every line thrown at her in the terms of game.
There are outliers but not enough to worry about.
intuition is different than communication

most the ideas that women have about life comes from movies and gossip magazines , and their communication skills reflect that

in terms of being intuitive , it is easy for a woman to be intuitive in social circle or with guys , because things are simple for them .

in the social circle because they are not prone to fights , they will fake that they like something when they do not . By doing this , it is very easy to be intuitive if someone likes or not likes something . It takes a bullsh1tter to smell another bullsh1ter

in terms of men , it is simple . Most of them want to bang her . Very difficult not to be intuitive

that is why I am saying that women when they are not interested they will not give you the opportunity to game them , or they will just give you a shot because they want to feel pretty and patch their ego from the last guy that pumped and dumped her and did not realized what an amazing woman she is

taking this into consideration , most of the success stories are because the girl was attracted from the get go , not because a guy had solid game and turned the tide

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, read about how in the 60s girls were bringing food and clothes and paying money for those "below SMV looking and financial" rockstars with a dream + bangin' them day and night as well. Read about how every girl starting from 12 years old to 60 lost their mind over some ugly looking Rolling Stones guys LOL while all these "higher SMV, good looking with game" men were all lying around in their collars and suits.

I've "stolen" hot models from some of my art directors (am a photographer) right in front of their eyes LOL and they had the money, they dressed better than me, they even had experiences and decent game.

I will stop with this: this is humans, not math. Take it easy and do not live your life in a world full of equations and rules that only exist in your mind. Anyone can get anyone. There were slaves ****ing the queens back thousands of years ago LOL you here talking about SMV
so you are comparing a star , that might be handsome or not to the average guy ?

women would choose this guys mainly to brag and demonstrate their value , and also because this type of guys have maximum social value

In terms of your experience , can you give more details about your competition , because I am quite sure that you do not give all the details

even though things like you described for sure happen , it is more an exception than the norm :)

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
taking this into consideration , most of the success stories are because the girl was attracted from the get go , not because a guy had solid game and turned the tide
Infields confirm this in general. (nearly all pulls are on 'yes girls', and out of maybe 2000 infields online, maybe 2 come CLOSE to looking like a possible 'conversion' (and that's being generous) plus the sample is so small it's insignificant

The issue is that 'game' never solved the attraction element. And it's a pre-requistite.
And there's been more than one model.

Mystery had negs and dhv stories as the bulk of his 'attraction material' - but do we really believe the elephant man telling a girl her nose wiggles when she laughs and telling her that you are a leader of men (using a story to demonstrate) will make her wanna bang him?

LondonDayGame claimed teases and cold reads as their 'attraction material'. She's not attracted? Compare her too a pink flamingo. Tell her she looks like she does something creative for a job. Do we honestly believe this is gonna make her wanna bang some random she's not attracted too like how she wants to bang the good looking guy working the bar?

Jefferies etc had 'NLP' - Do we honestly believe some guy who she thinks is ugly can make her wanna rip his clothes off because he used an embedded command ''What's it like when YOU ARE ATTRACTED? TO ME, it's a bit like that feeling blablabalbla''. Or talking about a happy time in her childhood and flicking your fingers to later on, flick them again and make her happy?! :)

It goes on. (RSD - self amusement, TonyHustle - escalation, etc etc)

You can't negotiate attraction. Nobody can.

And the other issue is some people who claim 'game' to be some sort of magic really aren't talking about 'game' in the same way me and you are. They're talking about utilizing money and fame and blackmail and all kinds of other stuff. Not ugly guy walking up too a girl, getting told ''eWWW...Go away please'', and then using these amazing verbals to make her wanna bang lol

Last edited:

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Granted, you've gotta have some game.

But, the 3 things I mentioned are must-haves.

I don't buy that ugly guys with super tight game can maintain high-quality girls.

Hank is right. You definitely don't have to be a 7+ as a guy to get laid, but if you are below that you better damn well do everything you can to improve your looks and physique. Go to the gym, be active, practice proper hygiene daily, get haircuts regularly, get a good cologne, develop a sense of style.

Women always complain how "hard it is to be a woman. We have to do so much to get ready." Well, guys should be doing this shiit too. Maybe not to the extent of females, but take care of yourself damnit.

And trim those fuucking balls!