Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My advice to a lot of you

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most guys in the forum think money looks and status are what you need to get women LOL
Most guys who make fun of money looks status don't even know what they means. You convey these things through your appearance and attitude (your behavior later serves to confirm or deny her first impression). This is the first thing she notices and what attracts her.

both these are the same guy.

In the bottom image:
His hairstyle makes his face looks better (Looks).
His clothes makes him look like he is wealthy (Money).
And facial expression and body language suggests high status (Status).

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most guys who make fun of money looks status don't even know what they means. You convey these things through your appearance and attitude (your behavior later serves to confirm or deny her first impression). This is the first thing she notices and what attracts her.

both these are the same guy.

In the bottom image:
His hairstyle makes his face looks better (Looks).
His clothes makes him look like he is wealthy (Money).
And facial expression and body language suggests high status (Status).
Fair enough.

And he could still be the kind of guy that is completely blue pill LOL

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Game is imperial stuff. Being witty, being calm...has not got much to do with status or money. I've seen loads of rich guys or handsome guys who are completely dumb when it comes to women.

Now, if you're rich and have game...good for you, you'll get more women than you would by just being good at game.

And a lot of guys here also need to quit this mental masturbation of "high quality women". There are no high quality women. There are better raised women and worse raised women. That's about it. Whatever you project as "quality" in this case lands moreso on the blue pill side of thinking than on the red pill one

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The elephant man will get loads of p-tang if he knows how to handle female nature and has game.

I think you guys need to stop putting this success with women thing into a mathematical equation, it doesn't work like that.
Women are emotionally focused, not physical/logically focused like men are. It all comes down to how you make a woman "feel". But this is way too meta and abstract for the autists on here who are incapable of understanding that women are totally different from men. The female mind is wired totally differently and responds to totally different stimuli.
Don’t disagree. But when you guys don’t define what ”game” is, you‘ve taken the pressure off yourselves and put it on any man when he fails with a woman.

It’s as though someone saying “once you understand how to make money, you will get so much without any effort.”

True but tough.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get what you guys are saying... The one thing you need is game. You don't necessarily need the others. The others just help you out. Even though the elephant man can game a chick and give her that spark, I still think standing side by side with thor, females will be more receptive to thors game over elephant mans.

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
this is 100% correct , I can confirm i go bitter as hell when i watch RP videos, I also get major analysis paralysis,

yet in real life when i dont watch them I have quite good interactions with women, ive also never had a problem with a woman cooking for me, they usually are happy to. unlike RP suggests.

my main issue is the masculine combative energy most have a degree of
Yeah, I mean It's unfortunate that a lot of people still don't understand that you become what you consume. That's why if I do read or consume media or content from people, I do so of people who are fly, confident and positive. Not the bitter, resentful or harshly critical/judgemental.

And as far as the masculine combative energy.. I feel you on that! But, if you understand where it comes from, it may be a bit easier to get past that. However, when girls give off that vibe , I usually just avoid them just to make things easier for me. No sense in trying to cut through unattractive resistance when you can go for girls who know how to flirt.

Game is the type of stuff that makes BluePills quiver and outraged because it breaks their disney matrix. It's the Dark Triad behaviors, with a heavy focus on Machiavelli. I regularly trigger the softc0cks on this forum by talking about this stuff.

You can read books about machiavelli, NPL, seduction. It's all pretty straightforward stuff that can be learned with practice.

You just have to remove morality. Women are amoral, so if you are approaching women with a male's sense of honor and morality then you're taking a knife to a gun fight.
I don't have much to say about the first 2 parts of what you said but as for that morality aspect.. If you're looking for girls to game/spin plates, definitely true.. Especially if you're in a big city where many girls think dudes have no emotion and will try to twist and turn you to test your security and faithfulness. Morals are highly subjective in my opinion when it comes to dating.

But I think a bigger thing is you need clarity. A well socialized man can read a girl and what type of girl it is. If you can't recognize subtle things about women, you can also miss red flags. With the right girls, theres no need to throw morality out the window. With other girls, you're playin the game anyways so morality doesn't necessarily fit that scheme.

I get what you guys are saying... The one thing you need is game. You don't necessarily need the others. The others just help you out. Even though the elephant man can game a chick and give her that spark, I still think standing side by side with thor, females will be more receptive to thors game over elephant mans.
In short, you don't need much to get laid. But to be successful like spin tons of plates, I believe it really helps to meet some of the marks I mention. I mean how do you plan on spinning plates if you have no job or no home of your own? Take them to your parents house? If you don't have a great physique or don't really have great style, what quality of women are you going to land? Sure you can prob get 1 baddie but at the end of the day -- what I consider success with women may not be what other consider success. My standards of success with women are pretty high..

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With the right girls, theres no need to throw morality out the window. With other girls, you're playin the game anyways so morality doesn't necessarily fit that scheme.
Seems to me AWALT. From the sounds of even guys that are in LTRs on this site that you're always playing the game.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The point of velasco's pic is that if both had game, who would females be more receptive to(if they didn't know about fvckerbergs money).

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You ever read the story of David and Goliath? Pretty sure David AMOG'd Goliath because David had Game.
tell that story to the 5'6" PUA who walks up to take 6'4 Chad's girlfriend from him.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know I’m an outlier compared to most guys on here but I truly have been happier being single than I ever was when I was chasing women and bending over backwards to turn myself into the type of guy that women would like. It was exhausting and looking back, it wasn’t worth it. I’m not saying women are bad but what I am saying is don’t let anyone tell you you’re a loser just because you’re single or haven’t had success with women. I’ve been on both sides of the spectrum, I’ve had mad success with women in my lifetime but I’ve also been sh!t on like you wouldn’t believe because I couldn’t shake my inner “nice guy”. The thing is, I wasn’t happy with myself when I tried to not be someone I wasn’t ( a genuinely decent guy who people liked being around, maybe it wasn’t sexy and panty wetting to women but so what). I will say that the lie of “be happy with yourself and women will come” is just that, a lie. I don’t have women beating down my door now when I’m at my peak happiness but I don’t really miss it either. I’ve gotten to where I realize I don’t need women in my life, I honestly don’t miss going on dates and being a dancing monkey hoping to get a second. I don’t care about “having game” or wearing certain clothes, I’m happiest in Columbia T-shirts’ and shorts and hey dude shoes. I don’t even own a suit and when I did own them I never wore them. It’s not me. I’m a guy that flys under the radar when it comes to women. I actually HAVE my stuff together but I don’t broadcast it because I don’t want them to know. Let them go find some other sucker to leech off of. I’ve played the game, I won at the game and I’ve lost at the game and you know what? The game made me tired, it became boring, it made me unhappy with myself.

RickPound

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To bring it back full circle to the OP about self improvement and all the equations…

Looks + Status + Money + Physique + Success in your Purpose + Hobbies + Personality + whatever = you feel good about yourself and have a fulfilling life = you get happiness from things other than women + a d!ck and a pulse = LAID

I’ve been on this forum for about 6 months after a rude awakening and am still putting too much time and mental space into a girl. I occasionally think back to the happiest times of my life to date and they were before I discovered RP. I got laid plenty (above average lay count probably), ONSs, LTRs, heartbreaks, all of it. But I was spending way less damn time thinking about women and more time just trying to make myself happy. Would I ever go back? NO. I think I’ll get to a higher place eventually.

Now maybe a lot of the things that make me happy also happen to be attractive to women and that’s not the case for everybody. You can be happy sitting on your couch eating Cheetos and that’ll prove that happiness doesn’t attract women - or at least the kind I want.

Anyway, I consider the OP a great post because self improvement is always a good thing.

RickPound

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just ****ed a chick in the ass and she went home to her BF.

Driving home from the store I looked around and saw plenty of couples walking down the street where the dude probably ain’t RP and his GF/wife probably isn’t getting ****ed by another guy. But they looked like they were enjoying life getting ice cream and sh!t…

This all exists in the same world

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you mean stir stuff up? I was just pointing out he undermined his own point. How do we know ms. ice cream eater isn't getting it up the a$$ from someone other than her bf? He just admitted to doing it himself.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there is no contradiction in his comment.

First chick is BPD who loves players (BPD guys).
Second chick is normally healthy chick with a normally healthy dude.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Looks, money, status......all good things. But they will fail unless you have more.
None are worth a SH!T if you aren't confident in who you are, being a truly happy person because you are proud of who you are and own it.
Nothing tops abundance. I know plenty of guys who are overweight, borderline ugly but have a lot of charisma and wit along with a hot gf. Want to know what happens when he gets tired of that hot gf? He gets another one. Why? Because other chicks saw him pulling and dating hot women and they want to find out why and check it out too.
1. Abundance.....I don't care how you get it.....you need it.
2. Validation- you get this by being out with hot chicks you are spinning. Go out in public with 8s and up, the others you only have come to your place.
3. Knowing the world doesn't and will never revolve around one woman. Never be scared to walk away.
4. Have fun- keep thinks FUN and light....always. No matter if its date 1 or 2 years into a LTR. People in general gravitate to fun, outgoing people.
5. Purpose- without YOUR own purpose that DOES NOT involve women, finding women will become your purpose. Never a good thing.

None of us are getting out of here alive so stop taking dating and women so seriously. Be chill and fun, work on self improvement always, shoot your shot without caring about the results and focus on your purpose. Women will come.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks + Status + Money + Physique + Success in your Purpose + Hobbies + Personality + whatever = you feel good about yourself and have a fulfilling life = you get happiness from things other than women + a d!ck and a pulse = LAID
A guy has to do all that to have sex with a woman?

It's almost easier to go to space.

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
At the same time, gotta know your strengths. Zuckerberg could buy that dudes whole life, or anyones life around him. That's a whole diff type of power.
You can't be too focused on what "type" of a girl she is because then you're reacting to her frame. She needs to be reacting to you and what you want/expect. When a woman is attracted and submits she totally morphs into whatever she thinks you want her to be. It's called mirroring - women are like water and take the shape of their container.

That's why you never see women innovate, and they are the ultimate social conformists. If you ever see a rebellious woman's movement, you can guarantee that there's a man behind it all.

Women came from the rib of men, to use the biblical metaphor. It's always best to approach with that in mind, and with that frame.
Good post. Yeah you can't focus too much on what type. But what I'm saying is when you have a good level of experience withw omen, you know how to toy with them better just off the strength of knowing why they do things thy do and what they mean when they say certain things.. its like you can read them far better than an inexperienced male.. Some girls are bitter types and treat dudes like we have no emotion (they really believe this about men).. and then theres other girls who aren't so bitter who actually got some decent value and personality/emotional stability/confidence.. I move the way I move based on the chick. If you treat all women the same, good luck keepin some of them -- point of spinnin plates is knowing how to play women.. and any dude whos experienced knows women's personalities vary greatly, despite some innate common sht

RickPound

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A guy has to do all that to have sex with a woman?

It's almost easier to go to space.
Haha. Point is, add up as many things as you can to make your life better

But, since you mention going to space. How many of those boxes do the people going there soon check?