Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My advice to a lot of you

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
I haven't been here in a few months but coming back here I realized a lot of you are creating the same environment on this forum that goes against any player mindset.

So my greatest advice for you is: stop reading into articles, stop watching videos created by men who claim to be Incels, or Redpillers or any of that other nonsense. Why would you want to consume content from men who are either sexually frustrated or lust over women while hating their personalities/guts? It's really pathetic and it's probably the reason why some of you are struggling with women.

If you really want success with women. Start focusing on developing yourself into a confident man. This isn't hard to do it just requires discipline.

Here are some things confident men have in common:
-Have a consistent workout routine, a well developed physique aka muscles, muscle definition, abs (though abs are not a requirement), but just look good in general. If you are a skinny dude, start packing on soome muscle. If you are a chunky dude, start hitting the gym and get some cardio and diet in

-Don't sit around on your phone, computer or video games all day.. Have meaningful hobbies. Because meaningful hobbies is what creates a personality and gives people substance. This can be having a nice car that you work on and customize and take to car shows, This can mean surfing, Lifting weights, wrestling, mixed martial arts, paragliding, being into motorsports, being an artist of some kind, playing music instruments, being involved in sneaker culture, fashion culture, etc

-Make some friends. Social proof is one of the biggest things when it comes to dating and gaming. If you're like me and you been clubbing hundreds of times in your life, you know damn well how different iti s trying to pick up chicks when you're solo compared to actually having friends with you that give you substance and social proof.

-Get any obstacles you have in your life out of the way, -whether its crooked teeth, health issues, bad posture, financial issues, emotional issues: there are solutions for all of these for those who are not lazy and can actually pick up a phone and make some appointments or do a few google searches, etc

-Empower yourself: Start talking to yourself more confidentally in your mental space, start treating yourself better when it comes to your emotions.. Start acknowledging your accomplishments, Get into some stuff that helps you feel and know your self worth

Lastly, I want to say that there are things that all of us should have checkmarked before we think about dating and women, unless we're still teenagers.. Those things are
-Have a job or some financial stability in your life
-Have your own place.. Not every girl is going to want to bang in your car, or wait for your parents to leave or go to a sleezy motel
-Be able to have sex. I've met dudes who want to game chicks but have di.ck problems. All this serves to do is destroy their confidence even more.
-Have social skills. If you dont know how to have a conversation or you have social anxiety, chances are its not going to be easy to talk to women.
-Have things to keep you busy: hobbies, interests, friends.. It's quite pathetic how many dudes I've met that would sit around staring at their phones frustrated that a girl has not responded to their text.. the trend witht thsee anxious dudes was,most of them didnt have much of a life, which meant sitting around thinking too much all day
-Have some friggin' confidence... If you don't, you may still be able to develop it through talking to and meeting women.. but at least make sure u got other marks checked

If you have most of your sh.t together and want some real advice/coaching, feel free to PM me. I love helping people out.. Only thing is you have to be an ideal candidate and not some pity poor loser (no offense)

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you really want success with women
I disagree with this. For me all these things help with overall day to day happiness. Which we should all be striving towards. But in terms of success with women, all these things are unnecessary.

During my peak (pre-pandemic) I was (and still am to some extent) pretty skinny fat with only some muscle, do not have any meaningful hobbies besides pickup, zero friends (getting laid is easier going solo than with wings. Only reason I even have wings was to use their place to take girls to), and minimum wage job.

So for success with women, I would say the best advice is finding the venues with lots of dtf girls, and drinking alcohol (make sure you drink water in between drinks) if you are introverted. That's it. Only you will have more success with this strategy than someone who doesn't have the fundamentals (face, height, frame). Gamewise you improve by seeing where you fvcked up (like not pulling sooner, going for the pull too soon, not showing intent, not dealing with the friends, being the "makeout guy" etc) and self correcting.

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't been here in a few months but coming back here I realized a lot of you are creating the same environment on this forum that goes against any player mindset.

So my greatest advice for you is: stop reading into articles, stop watching videos created by men who claim to be Incels, or Redpillers or any of that other nonsense. Why would you want to consume content from men who are either sexually frustrated or lust over women while hating their personalities/guts? It's really pathetic and it's probably the reason why some of you are struggling with women.

If you really want success with women. Start focusing on developing yourself into a confident man. This isn't hard to do it just requires discipline.

-Have a consistent workout routine, a well developed physique aka muscles, muscle definition, abs (though abs are not a requirement), but just look good in general. If you are a skinny dude, start packing on soome muscle. If you are a chunky dude, start hitting the gym and get some cardio and diet in

-Don't sit around on your phone, computer or video games all day.. Have meaningful hobbies. Because meaningful hobbies is what creates a personality and gives people substance. This can be having a nice car that you work on and customize and take to car shows, This can mean surfing, Lifting weights, wrestling, mixed martial arts, paragliding, being into motorsports, being an artist of some kind, playing music instruments, being involved in sneaker culture, fashion culture, etc

-Make some friends. Social proof is one of the biggest things when it comes to dating and gaming. If you're like me and you been clubbing hundreds of times in your life, you know damn well how different iti s trying to pick up chicks when you're solo compared to actually having friends with you that give you substance and social proof.

-Get any obstacles you have in your life out of the way, -whether its crooked teeth, health issues, bad posture, financial issues, emotional issues: there are solutions for all of these for those who are not lazy and can actually pick up a phone and make some appointments or do a few google searches, etc

-Empower yourself: Start talking to yourself more confidentally in your mental space, start treating yourself better when it comes to your emotions.. Start acknowledging your accomplishments, Get into some stuff that helps you feel and know your self worth

Lastly, I want to say that there are things that all of us should have checkmarked before we think about dating and women, unless we're still teenagers.. Those things are
-Have your own place.. Not every girl is going to want to bang in your car, or wait for your parents to leave or go to a sleezy motel
-Be able to have sex. I've met dudes who want to game chicks but have di.ck problems. All this serves to do is destroy their confidence even more.
-Have social skills. If you dont know how to have a conversation or you have social anxiety, chances are its not going to be easy to talk to women.
-Have things to keep you busy: hobbies, interests, friends.. It's quite pathetic how many dudes I've met that would sit around staring at their phones frustrated that a girl has not responded to their text.. the trend witht thsee anxious dudes was,most of them didnt have much of a life, which meant sitting around thinking too much all day
-Have some friggin' confidence... If you don't, you may still be able to develop it through talking to and meeting women.. but at least make sure u got other marks checked

If you have most of your sh.t together and want some real advice/coaching, feel free to PM me. I love helping people out.. Only thing is you have to be an ideal candidate and not some pity poor loser (no offense)
great post

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Dude...... you are 25, tell us where all that wisdom, life experience and deep knowledge about dealings with women is coming from.

Getting girls to fvck doesnt count...... thats the easy part for anyone in the top 10%.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In theory this post is gold, but it’s not reality.

By the time the man does ALL that, the girl has already been f*cked 18 different ways from Sunday.

That’s the fundamental problem men have with women. Men who aren’t genetically blessed with height or looks or naturals have to work their ass off to get an less attractive older women who is NOT a virgin.

It’s like the genetically blessed alpha pays $20,000 for a brand new Mercedes (taking the girls virginity at 15), while the other guys who put in massive massive massive amount of work have to pay $100,000 for a Honda Civic (getting a 31 one year women who have been f*cked several times and now wants full commitment).

The man has to do ALL that to get to the chance of having sex. What does the women have to do, lie on her back?

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THIS is why so many men are losers when it comes to women.

There's always a 'Yeah, but.....' coming from the shut-in who sucks with the ladies.

They always have an objection.

They have a natural inclination to want to have a deeper, more stimulating conversation about female dynamics, like they're writing a fvcking book or something.

Looks + Physique + Money = Laid

Period.
Years ago I’d disagree but now I cant. It’s really this simple. Look good, have some extra money to blow and a nice body. Sprinkle in a touch of aloofness and you’ll never need another article again.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is 100% correct , I can confirm i go bitter as hell when i watch RP videos, I also get major analysis paralysis,

yet in real life when i dont watch them I have quite good interactions with women, ive also never had a problem with a woman cooking for me, they usually are happy to. unlike RP suggests.

my main issue is the masculine combative energy most have a degree of

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My first wingman fit the bill of young, good looking, dress well, money to blow (rich parents+monthly check from the Marines), and aloof. I know the results he got. The difference between us came down to game. In that I was more able to close the girls that were attracted to me than him. So no I don't agree having these things is the be all and end all.

Edit: there is even a forum member here in @sangheilios that debunks this theory

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude...... you are 25, tell us where all that wisdom, life experience and deep knowledge about dealings with women is coming from.

Getting girls to fvck doesnt count...... thats the easy part for anyone in the top 10%.
My first wingman fit the bill of young, good looking, dress well, money to blow (rich parents+monthly check from the Marines), and aloof. I know the results he got. The difference between us came down to game. In that I was more able to close the girls that were attracted to me than him. So no I don't agree having these things is the be all and end all.

Edit: there is even a forum member here in @sangheilios that debunks this theory
good game is rare. Most people who claim to have game actually dont have the balls to do real game.

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Granted, you've gotta have some game.

But, the 3 things I mentioned are must-haves.

I don't buy that ugly guys with super tight game can maintain high-quality girls.
they cant. Most stunners i know always have jacked boyfriends.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most stunners i know always have jacked boyfriends.
this is again false.

you can be be ugly as sin and jacked. that would still fall under "ugly guy with high quality girl"
In high school there was this ugly skinny guy with this chick all the guys wanted to get with but she choose him for whatever reason (just be first theory?).

You only pay attention to the ones you see who confirm your theory (stunners with jacked boyfriends) and ignore the ones who don't (hot girl with skinny feminine guy (social circle game).

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
this is again false.

you can be be ugly as sin and jacked. that would still fall under "ugly guy with high quality girl"
In high school there was this ugly skinny guy with this chick all the guys wanted to get with but she choose him for whatever reason (just be first theory?).

You only pay attention to the ones you see who confirm your theory (stunners with jacked boyfriends) and ignore the ones who don't (hot girl with skinny feminine guy (social circle game).
Or with rich nerdy guys.

There's way too many generalizations here.

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

There's always a 'Yeah, but.....' coming from the shut-in who sucks with the ladies.

They have a natural inclination to want to have a deeper, more stimulating conversation about female dynamics, like they're writing a fvcking book or something.

Period.
I've had 24+ kids. After serving in Iraq I'll bring up no. Afc's are not losers. Yes I've calculated in todays world there are 140% chance that you can find a "healthy" woman (flexible giver) In 90 million remaining unvaccinated. So I'll clear up in those 90 million unvaccinated there have to be 20 million over 65. Finally not 2 out of 4. More like 1 out of 10 to find a flexible giver now. Considering social proof I'll add 1 out of 10 you might as well be the kfc kernel in 1929... Vantage out

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Period.
I was talking commitment and marriage with young girls rather than just having sex.

All the men on Sosuave want young, fertile girls. They are not looking to get some from a 37 year old woman whose face is melting.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they cant. Most stunners i know always have jacked boyfriends.
That's a evolutionary adaptation. They need guys who either look or are dangerous because they will be hit on a lot by other guys who want to bang them and they need someone who can scare or fight off, on his own or with help of guns/friends other man who want to bang her that she doesn't wanna bang.

That, though, is some very low level biological ****. Do not look at it like the girl is with this guy because he is jacked. Most jacked guys I know don't have any game and by that I mean they don't know how to handle women in a relationship. If you look at them walking down the street you might think "oh, there you go, the jacked, tall guy has the big titted blonde girl", but again, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.

I, for example, would not give two flying ****s about big tits or blonde hair. I like girls who are very elegant, feminine in behaviour and who know how to be feminine in the way they speak. In my experience, a lot of those "stunners" are dumb as rocks and I don't mean dumb in a masculine sense of it, I mean they are just dumb when it comes to being feminine or perceptive.

This forum ressembles a lot of the ****ed up RP channels who predicate on "you need looks and status and money" and women will come to you when all that makes you as a man is a tool, you are only useful if you got things, like looks or money or status. Genuine desire does not come from any of those three and even if it, for a moment, does start from looks or status, it's the person, the character, the way you handle yourself, the way you speak, your mental sharpness, your understanding and deciphering of female nature and being socially skilled and comfortable that will make women fall over for you time and again. This is what most men here do not understand LOL

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The key predictor of success with women is being able to understand the woman's OS (Operating System). Then you can hack her easily. Men here just don't understand the Game. It's like a crocodile trying to hunt a zebra on land. It will never catch the zebra until the crocodile understands that the zebra needs to cross the river and be submerged in water to become prey. Too many dudes here are crocodiles trying to hunt zebra's on land. It's pathetic. It it all comes down to BluePill ideological softc0ck thinking.

All the looks/money/status stuff is useless if a man can't understand the Dark Triad operating systems of women and respond to it accordingly (by being a Dark Triad).

Biggest issue with this forum is @Paper Crane 's style of coping, magical style thinking - "Just be confident and lift Bro. Just be happy Bro and it will just happen naturally."
Preach, bro. I made the same points in my post above. Most guys in the forum think money looks and status are what you need to get women LOL

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a evolutionary adaptation. They need guys who either look...
So looks is part of it then? I agree the money and status might not matter. I think looks is what makes a female more receptive to a djs game. I mean the elephant man can have all the game in the world, but I don't think it's going to get him anywhere.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So looks is part of it then? I agree the money and status might not matter. I think looks is what makes a female more receptive to a djs game. I mean the elephant man can have all the game in the world, but I don't think it's going to get him anywhere.
The elephant man will get loads of p-tang if he knows how to handle female nature and has game. There are a good couple of exampls that come to mind, the best of them being Patrice O'Neal, a guy I deeply adore and love although he is unfortunately dead. The way he discerned women...and that guy was a fat pig, overweight and with type-2 diabetes, died because of it. Most of his friends including Opie and Anthony, both millionaires and in much better shape were completely blue pill.

I think you guys need to stop putting this success with women thing into a mathematical equation, it doesn't work like that.

And btw, I am not trying to make an argument with an exception, just trying to say that looks or money have more to do with your own confidence than with women. Women will like some men that most of us would go like "What does she see in him..." LOL