Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My 2020 anabolic steroid cycle

Rictor1

Don Juan
Reaction score
The pic I posted was natural, so I am unsure where the comments come from as for separation sure but it’s also genetic, I personally want to be bigger and thicker , the t shirt I am wearing is a 3xl and it’s tight sure there is extra bf% but that comes with a long term bulk, I have equal or more mass than anyone posting pics , some of you guys are definitely in great shape though
You made a thread asking for opinions on your cycle, and you posted a pic of you natural instead of enhanced? Post pics of your "mass" that's supposedly "equal" to the muscle I had when I took 4th place at my last show in the summer. And you missed my point about separation - the detail only comes from dieting, not drugs. I've included a pic of me as a teen when I didn't even know much but I knew how to diet. See how even at age 17 I had separation and detail that you didn't in your pic? My point was that you can get what you're aiming for without even going the enhanced route. Even in Classic you don't need it. I would understand if you wanted to compete in Men's Open though. But you are nowhere near polished enough to even really need gear.

For mass, I'd even go so far as to say you need to get back to where you were in the 2nd pic you posted - that was approx 11% body fat as we can see abs then. Once you get to the point where you're at now (1st pic), you become insulin resistant. I'm not sure how well versed you are in all of this, but I work as a medical professional and I can tell you that it is much easier to put on muscle when you are insulin sensitive with low bodyfat versus when you're insulin resistant at a much higher body fat percentage. The weight doesn't even matter, it's how you look. I look bigger at 190 shredded than I ever did at 235. It's all illusion anyway.

Attachments

Last edited:

Staticus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrong site and forum for this man. If I were you I’d go back to the drawing board.

Staticus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, OP if you’re going to run a cycle, drop all the SARM bull****, drop the EQ and get a panel to figure your base stat line for bloods. After you should drop all long ester compounds, and switch short esters. If this doesn’t make sense to you do more research. Before coming in with a post of a cycle, most if not all AAS forums that give actual knowledge and not biased or unbiased opinions will demand pre blood panels before giving you advice. A post like this would get you run off in a heart beat. This is why most individuals have health issues while using AAS. Not dogging you in any manor, but giving you real advice if you decide to go further with this.

As for diet, that’s a whole other ball game. AAS and diet run hand in hand. AAS are a tool to your frame, not the gate way to being “jacked” or “shredded”. If your diet isn’t on point before taking your first pin, put it down and get your diet right and work toward using what you have. Your lifestyle no longer belongs to chasing tail and partying, as this too will hinder your use as well as cause major health issues during cycle. This is a dedicated life, not some free ride. We work very hard to ensure/ maintain great health, optimal training, and a phenomenal physique.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what is the Testosterone injections alone like, ? apparently your whole like just goes better on them and you burn body fat?

and their not a dangerous steroid( I know their still classed as anabolic)

Staticus

Don Juan
Reaction score
That is far fetched. Testosterone is used in the medical field as a replacement therapy for lack of natural test. This is determined through blood work panels, which your primary usually will take this blood work and pass it on to an endocrinologist if he deems you below natural levels for your age. With that being said, if you feel your levels are low and you have symptoms of low T, go get bloodwork.

Now if we are using these as performance enhancement drugs (PEDs) there are numerous benefits, as well as health risks. Testosterone alone will help promote fat loss, but is not the magic pill. Testosterone will help promote muscle growth through elevated levels of protein synthesis and nitrogen levels. Elevated testosterone through supplementation will make you feel a sense of well being, it’ll improve sex drive and will give you a boost in self confidence.

Again, AAS are a tool to your physique, not a gateway or easy way. Nothing is easy about taking steroids. Period.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, OP if you’re going to run a cycle, drop all the SARM bull****, drop the EQ and get a panel to figure your base stat line for bloods. After you should drop all long ester compounds, and switch short esters. If this doesn’t make sense to you do more research. Before coming in with a post of a cycle, most if not all AAS forums that give actual knowledge and not biased or unbiased opinions will demand pre blood panels before giving you advice. A post like this would get you run off in a heart beat. This is why most individuals have health issues while using AAS. Not dogging you in any manor, but giving you real advice if you decide to go further with this.

As for diet, that’s a whole other ball game. AAS and diet run hand in hand. AAS are a tool to your frame, not the gate way to being “jacked” or “shredded”. If your diet isn’t on point before taking your first pin, put it down and get your diet right and work toward using what you have. Your lifestyle no longer belongs to chasing tail and partying, as this too will hinder your use as well as cause major health issues during cycle. This is a dedicated life, not some free ride. We work very hard to ensure/ maintain great health, optimal training, and a phenomenal physique.
Dude said he just wanted to get bigger really. Why not just take follistatin and eat some cabbage $ broccoli? It’ll basically do the same thing. DIM in those veggies is what does the magic imo. Can see less fluid retention in my face after I eat them.

Staticus

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can’t compare DIM and the effects of AAS. That’s apples to oranges, two different brackets. DIM is an anti-inflammatory (to a certain degree) and an “anti-estrogen” in very high doses, especially in comparison to some SERMs or AIs. DIM has numerous health benefits, but to sit and say it’s the “magic” vs an AAS cycle is limited knowledge. OP is already mid way or closing in on the end of his cycle if he did it anyway. I’d like to see how it went for him, and if he actually benefited from it.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only done 1 cycle before, odd thing is I am bigger now than when I was last on cycle but that was coming up on 2 years ago...
But you will probably loose 50% of gains unless you run a trt dose in between blasts
Lmfao.. I love the dbz reference.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Creatine has no effect for the first 30 days from what I understand
Yes, I've heard that about vit/mineral supplements too.
B12, Boron and Mag. malate affect me immediately though. Its been about 3 weeks I've been off supplements. I'm about to start again this weekend. Every few months I take a break. I'll start creatine this weekend too.