Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My 10 turned into a 6

Mjsl30

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I had this girl in my rotation and she was a 10. At the time I met her I had 2 other girls in my rotation. The others were 8 and 7 respectively. But I started getting really busy in my endeavors. So I couldn't see them all frequently. So I chose the 10 and cut the other 2 off. So we weren't exclusive but I wasn't talking to any other girls at the time because I was busy. And for a while it was perfect. But then I noticed we stopped having sex as often. And I started wanted other girls more and more. I was still busy so I still only talked to her and one day out of nowhere I looked at her and realized she was ugly. And I thought to myself (why the hell am I with this chick ) I mean her personality is great and I think that's why I didn't noticing her gaining weight rapidly until she was flat out FAT. I looked at old pictures and realized how extreme the changes really was. She used to be absolutely gorgeous Then she gained at least 70 pounds now I don't even want to **** her. I actually feel bad for myself that I don't have a 10 anymore. I miss how girls looked at me when I was with her. I miss how guys were jealous/ proud of me for bagging her. Now I don't even want to go out in public with her. And I just told her straight up "I'm not attracted to you anymore I don't think we should end it" And boy was she mad ! I didn't even feel bad because the reason I talked to her was because she was beautiful. And it's no different then when a women leaves a man when he loses his job. And by the way this only happened in 1 years time. And during the same time my SMV sky rocketed. This is a prime example of why you should never get married. If I would of signed my life away in marriage it would of been hell to get out of that. Now I'm walking away scott free. And remember looks fade. And when it happens to your girl upgrade.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She used to be absolutely gorgeous Then she gained at least 70 pound
so you are saying your HB10 gained 70lb in a year?

Most chicks HB8+ couldnt gain 70lb if they got preggo.
Logic dictates that your HB10 was less than HB7 before she gained.

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my exes got married quickly after her and I broke up. She gained a TON of weight as well. Not sure if it was 70 pounds worth, but it has to be at least 40-50 pounds.

I shared some good times with her (3 year relationship) but she seems to have let herself go completely physically after getting married.

good for her husband.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my exes got married quickly after her and I broke up. She gained a TON of weight as well. Not sure if it was 70 pounds worth, but it has to be at least 40-50 pounds.

I shared some good times with her (3 year relationship) but she seems to have let herself go completely physically after getting married.

good for her husband.
happened to me also, she got preggo and then married, shes 36 now. dated from her 30-35. Her guy is HB4 beta, shes gained about 30lb and looks not good. I got her best years and yeah... good for her husband.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

There is no fvcking way a woman gained 70 lbs in a year unless she is pregnant or she has SERIOUS hormonal/medical issues or something like a rapidly growing cyst. That would be almost doubling their body weight for a woman...a guy would have a hard problem gaining that much weight in a year

OP you are delusional of you think she gained that much weight.

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
happened to me also, she got preggo and then married, shes 36 now. dated from her 30-35. Her guy is HB4 beta, shes gained about 30lb and looks not good. I got her best years and yeah... good for her husband.
nearly the exact same scenario then. my ex’s guy is also in the 4-5 range. our exes probably heard their tocks clicking and just wanted to settle down. my ex was pushing me for marriage towards the end, but I didn’t want to yet. she then moves in with her new guy a month after we broke up and quickly got engaged and married. funny how things work out sometimes.

Mjsl30

Don Juan
Reaction score

Think about it if any woman gains roughly 70 pounds she's a fat ass and when you start with a 10 and her looks fade she's not going to just get ugly instantly and she's 20 so it's not age.

Mjsl30

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no fvcking way a woman gained 70 lbs in a year unless she is pregnant or she has SERIOUS hormonal/medical issues or something like a rapidly growing cyst. That would be almost doubling their body weight for a woman...a guy would have a hard problem gaining that much weight in a year

Well he's pretty tall like 5'10 when I met her she was probably around 130 - 135 now she's easily 200. I think birth control played a part because it was pretty rapid.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How did it take you a whole year to notice that she cut off all exercise and started eating whole pizza pies, whole birthday cakes, ice cream by the tub, drinking alcohol by the bottle, daily big Macs, etc.

Because that's the only way to rapidly gain literally dozens of pounds. If she gets no exercise but eats like a cartoon character.

At some point I gained like 10-20 pounds because I was jobless and on the couch 24/7 and basically everyone who saw me including my mom who lives with me noticed immediately.

This is important to think about because an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, you'll want to notice it at 5-10 pounds, take action by 20, and be out the door if she makes it to 30. (Unless she was model thin before and is still hot even when she's gained this weight.)

RickTheToad

Reaction score
So I had this girl in my rotation and she was a 10. At the time I met her I had 2 other girls in my rotation. The others were 8 and 7 respectively. But I started getting really busy in my endeavors. So I couldn't see them all frequently. So I chose the 10 and cut the other 2 off. So we weren't exclusive but I wasn't talking to any other girls at the time because I was busy. And for a while it was perfect. But then I noticed we stopped having sex as often. And I started wanted other girls more and more. I was still busy so I still only talked to her and one day out of nowhere I looked at her and realized she was ugly. And I thought to myself (why the hell am I with this chick ) I mean her personality is great and I think that's why I didn't noticing her gaining weight rapidly until she was flat out FAT. I looked at old pictures and realized how extreme the changes really was. She used to be absolutely gorgeous Then she gained at least 70 pounds now I don't even want to **** her. I actually feel bad for myself that I don't have a 10 anymore. I miss how girls looked at me when I was with her. I miss how guys were jealous/ proud of me for bagging her. Now I don't even want to go out in public with her. And I just told her straight up "I'm not attracted to you anymore I don't think we should end it" And boy was she mad ! I didn't even feel bad because the reason I talked to her was because she was beautiful. And it's no different then when a women leaves a man when he loses his job. And by the way this only happened in 1 years time. And during the same time my SMV sky rocketed. This is a prime example of why you should never get married. If I would of signed my life away in marriage it would of been hell to get out of that. Now I'm walking away scott free. And remember looks fade. And when it happens to your girl upgrade.
I call bullsh it. No way a lady can gain 70 lbs in a year. 20-40, yea, but 70 lbs? No chance.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
70 lbs is a bit extreme but women starting eating like pigs and gain a ton of weight, once they think they've got a man on the hook, all of the time. I can assure you once she starts dating again she'll be using those old pics from before her weight gain.

Mjsl30

Don Juan
Reaction score
How did it take you a whole year to notice that she cut off all exercise and started eating whole pizza pies, whole birthday cakes, ice cream by the tub, drinking alcohol by the bottle, daily big Macs, etc.

Because that's the only way to rapidly gain literally dozens of pounds. If she gets no exercise but eats like a cartoon character.

At some point I gained like 10-20 pounds because I was jobless and on the couch 24/7 and basically everyone who saw me including my mom who lives with me noticed immediately.

This is important to think about because an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, you'll want to notice it at 5-10 pounds, take action by 20, and be out the door if she makes it to 30. (Unless she was model thin before and is still hot even when she's gained this weight.)
That was the case with her. she was so skinny that I didn't mind her gaining weight. Because she still looked extremely attractive. But it just didn't stop and came to a point where it didn't look good anymore.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

No, I've seen it

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve seen it too. One of my step brothers married a 5’2” 98lb woman who ballooned up to approaching 200lbs in a relatively short time frame. I wouldn’t have believed it had not seen her before the gain for myself. They got divorced a few years ago...now he had gained lots of weight as well...up over 300lbs (but he’s tall at 6’4”), but his work as an upper level executive told him to lose the weight or forego future promotions...because he was obese & the company didn’t want him repping them at a really high level.

He lost the weight, 100lbs, and lost the obese wife. He got his promotions too. Up to Exec VP in a prestigious financial firm.

But some women are meticulous about keeping their figure too. I know many personally and am fastidious about keeping up my figure.

Problem is you don’t know which woman is which at first unless you pay close attention to her habits regarding eating & drinking and exercise.

You want a woman who takes a healthy lifestyle seriously. That has zero to do with looks in the beauty department. Obesity is ugly no matter how pretty she is when thin & fit.

This from a 50 yr old woman who has had 3 children and has a better body than many women half my age. I still turn heads in a bikini and have no stretch marks or etc. I gained minimal weight with pregnancy & lost it afterwards within 3-4 weeks.

If a woman drinks lots of beer and/or sodas? Look out. Ditto pasta, pizza, junk foods & sweets. Keeping your shape requires self discipline.

Finding a woman with self discipline is half the battle.

A pretty face is genetics. A great physique is discipline.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Your fat woman was depressed and you didnt comfort her

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unpopular opinion: Your an a**hole. Just because someone gains weight doesn’t give you the right to treat them like sh*t.

Most of us are here on this forum because at some point a woman mistreated us. It is the opposite of manliness to learn “game” and then do the exact same thing to women.
If you were unattracted to her there were ways to let her down easy without being a little f*ckboy.

grow up.

Last edited:

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unpopular opinion: Your an a**hole. Just because someone gains weight doesn’t give you the right to treat them like sh*t.

Most of us are here on this forum because at some point a woman mistreated us. It is the opposite of manliness to learn “game” and then do the exact same thing to women.
If you were unattracted to her there were ways to let her down easy without being a little f*ckboy.

grow up.
He gave her a wakeup call that will help her in the future. Might motivate her to lose unhealthy weight and correct her lifestyle. Him being nice would ensure she maintains her current trajectory. Fake "niceness" accomplishes little.

You talk calling someone an a hole and other names. Where are you letting him down easy Mr. Hypocrite? Nah, I know your type