Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Music to Seduce

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So everything goes well you have a nice day and you bring her home. What kind of music should be playing to "set" the mood? What about the music that's playing will you two are driving? Plus, is it true that it's better if the music is italian, spanish, french, etc. Basically another language.

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since alot of the cute girls (the ones I date ':) ) tend to go for rap I usually put on some Jadakiss even though I can't stand the guy......but it's not about me, he creates a 'opened up' attitude in the girls

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boyz II Men - I'll Make Love to You
Bow Wow feat Omarion - Let Me Hold You
Luther Vandross - Always and Forever
Mario - You Should Let Me Love You

naoi deag se deag

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally think "Seduce Me" by India is a good one with a nice subliminal message. "Freak Me" by Silk is pretty good too.

But Nouvelle Vague is the best. French and Brazillian lounge-singing girls covering post-punk classics. Find some of that.

brenbaus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Luther Vandross (either the really old stuff, or some of the slow new stuff) works wonders, personally I made a mix cd with alot of his old stuff and his new song with Beyonce, and some of the other slow songs on the new album (not the ones with Busta Rhymes tho, he ruins the mood)

Reaction score
-Stick to Classics like Marvin Gaye, Barry White, Al Green, Isaac Hayes, Frank Sinatra.
-If you want something more recent then try: Maxwell, Dru Hill, Joe, Brian McKnight or Keith Sweat.