Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Music Got me Laid twice in one day!

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok.
so this morning i woke up and i got a text from one of the girls ive been seeing.
i really like her but due to another chic that ive been pretty steady with (and i had a set back in finding out her career..so ive been back in the market)...

Anyway i got a text from HB9 about how shes not doin much today, what im upto.
i tell her nothing, she should come over n pick me up n we could chill.
She said ok..came over..

i decided i wanted to stay in for the day with her..bcoz she said she had to go in 2 hours to her folks for lunch.

I thought sweet we can kick it at home, We had not had s3x yet, been seeing her 1 week.
i decided to play some soft music.
turns out the music kinda turned her on..
conversation started to heat up..and we ended up kissing leading to BAM!

She leaves..20 mins later im walkin out the shower and get a call from another plate. now this girl has a X that she was very confused on her future with..so she put me on ice a couple weeks back. Initially i felt really played, but i didnt show her, i was straight up and said unless she wanted to s3x, dont call. and i cold turkey nexted her.
she calls, asks what im upto?
i say nothin!
she says "im comin over.."
Me: Ok

anyway she comes over, dressed in layers top to toe..and just sits on my couch.
she wouldnt give me any major attn, so i knew this wasnt gonna go anywhere.
i got mad, pulled away to another room, leaving her watching some dvd..
i played the same 15 tracks in the other room.
a while later, she comes in.."nice music.."
ME: Yeh i know.
She: "Why did u leave me there? alone?"
Me: Well u were into ur movie..n i was feelina play some smooth music
she hops on my bed..like hmmm its nice..ur bed..im goin to sleep/
(The room we were in was my bedroom with my ipod system)

Me: cool..ill wake u up later..im gonna check out some music here on headfones..

2 mins later she pulls me into bed.
BAM!.
then she goes...plz write me those songs on CD.. :) :)

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
teehehehehehhehe...
PM me..ill send you the list..
you like sensual RnB?..always gets the ladies disrobed...:up: .

I noticed one song specially..but PM me ill hit you back..

But what im sayin is.
alota people have said things like music etc doesnt really make a difference.

i think though that if you had mood music and proper set up, you would have to do half the work to get in.
I didnt do much work today to be honest. but yeh..
im gonna keep this playlist close..lol.

im going out tonight to a party, im hoping tonight ill be getting numbers or even better setting up some dates.
my main squeeze is going to raratonga next week. so its gonna leave me with the above two girls..id like one more...so..this playlist is already set up, plus i have mood lighting in my house, incase i bring smtn home. lol.

oh also note: ive been using this new automatic air fragrance thing in the house..ive noticed the girls that come by all notice the nice smell and it helps them relax..

so environment does affect their mood gentlemen..goodluck

protienpowder

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, awesome dude

immrtlwun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, post the track list. I love R&B and the ladies love it more.

Five To One

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea I would love to see the list man.

People are always asking for good songs to play on here.

And your right about having the place smell good, I usually try to lite up some insense to give my place a distinct smell.

Reaction score
Try a street cold approach with the music playing loudly, call up a girl to ask for directions, and while she comes close to your car, increase the volume of the music and ask her if she likes the music, and see if you'll get the same reaction.

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok due to overloaded mailbox for playlist requests...and you guys not happy with me not posting the list..lol..

i paid my varsities degrees as a RnB/Hip Hop DJ..so i get alot of new songs straight from the artists because im part of a music review dj crew..

i can make a regularly updated thread with RnB music to getting the ladies in the mood?

Ill also try putting links to the music on znet or someplace. if not find it on limewire etc.

keep alook out on this post gentlemen

i just got back from going out and its 6am..So ill post it tomorow. and hopefully you'll all enjoy the fruits of it.. :)

if you do get laid using the music ive posted..please share, especially if she mentioned which songs especially.. ;) and give me some rep! lol..

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Check the new thread guys...Ill updated it regularly, hopefully mods can make it a sticky...

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think the music got you laid. I think you got yourself laid. If playing a certin song on your first date would get you laid. There wouldn't be soo many guys trying to get laid. It was all you and not the music. Sure, it can set the mood but, thats it.

Reaction score
night101 said:
what ethnicity are you and the chicks you laid?
Read his intro thread. He's black, and the girls he is with is likely introduced from his social circle of friends.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
Try a street cold approach with the music playing loudly, call up a girl to ask for directions, and while she comes close to your car, increase the volume of the music and ask her if she likes the music, and see if you'll get the same reaction.
So does it work?

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
slickaz said:
teehehehehehhehe...
PM me..ill send you the list..
you like sensual RnB?..always gets the ladies disrobed...:up: .

I noticed one song specially..but PM me ill hit you back..

But what im sayin is.
alota people have said things like music etc doesnt really make a difference.

i think though that if you had mood music and proper set up, you would have to do half the work to get in.
I didnt do much work today to be honest. but yeh..
im gonna keep this playlist close..lol.

im going out tonight to a party, im hoping tonight ill be getting numbers or even better setting up some dates.
my main squeeze is going to raratonga next week. so its gonna leave me with the above two girls..id like one more...so..this playlist is already set up, plus i have mood lighting in my house, incase i bring smtn home. lol.

oh also note: ive been using this new automatic air fragrance thing in the house..ive noticed the girls that come by all notice the nice smell and it helps them relax..

so environment does affect their mood gentlemen..goodluck
Where you from?

night101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Read his intro thread. He's black, and the girls he is with is likely introduced from his social circle of friends.

hahaha how did i know that

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
night101 said:
hahaha how did i know that
I got that feeling too. Nothing wrong with it (lol), but I don't think most white girls respond to r&b like black girls would.

I always use Ben Folds myself. Works like a charm!

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
slickaz said:
Anyway i got a text from HB9 about how shes not doin much today, what im upto.
i tell her nothing, she should come over n pick me up n we could chill.
She said ok..came over..
conversation started to heat up..and we ended up kissing leading to BAM!

She leaves..20 mins later im walkin out the shower and get a call from another plate. ....
she says "im comin over.."
Me: Ok
....later she pulls me into bed.
BAM!.

Man, I've found that there are days in a month that all women seem to get horny at the same time. Many many times I have had plates all call me the same day -- about 2-6 phone texts/emails/calls within a few days of each other. The girls just want to 'hang out' aka fcuk.

* Remember that these girls all initiated by calling you to "hang out" ;) *

I don't want to discount your music theory, but I really think it's more of a 'when it rains it pours' situation than the music that got you laid.

I wrote a thread about it years ago. If forgot the title, but is was something along the lines of 'Girls all seem to get horny at the same time'.

One player told me it's because they're at their peak ovulation during their cycle. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McClintock_effect

IMO, there are many factors, but there is no denying that there are certain days of the month/year that women want to get fcuked hard by you or some other pimp regardless if you're playing Mozart, Lil' Wayne or RnB.

Either way, props for being aware of the signs and closing the deal!! :cheer: