Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Music Got me Laid twice in one day!

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahaha
I fly between Sydney, Australia and Auckland, New Zealand. Depending on Clients i have for work..

Im african American raised in Miami and Sydney.

One of the girls was Half English Half Spanish (intro'd by a friend)

The other was Australian (White) (met randomly at a party)

Agreed, different cultures like different music styles, which is why my playlist is never fully RnB or hip hop. I have about 3 or 4 playlists

RnB - Flavor - for the black girls.
Alternative Mood (has all your romantic songs for the white girls, includes acoustic versions of most songs)
BossaNova/Brazilian Jazz - For my brazilian/southern european girls (it gets em in the mood quicker than rabbits)
Soul music - it just works great on everybody.

Its true, its possible they just hit that time where they just needed a man.. lol..but both these girls i had nexted due to flaking initially..the White girl actually didnt seem like she was gonna put out, she just kicked in on the couch like she just wanted to hang somewhere. Then music...

Agreed that music may not have gotten me laid, but it sure increased my chances.. what is with girls and John Mayers "Your body's a wonderland" anyway?...that song accoustic just gets em all wired for babymakin....hehehehe.