Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Music for the Mood

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Commercial breaks in terrrestrial radio can kill the vibe.
Can confirm. I've had dates ask me to turn it off prior to smashing.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then, perhaps create your own "radio" station, ie: prepare a random play-list in advance? As I said, I have over 10,000 songs on my PC, which is pretty much sorted by genre. I could select music from each, as long as it doesn't include any extreme stuff, and use that. Then, use that to gauge what she likes?
Ask her beforehand what she likes, in the "getting to know you" stage

DarwinTaurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Can confirm. I've had dates ask me to turn it off prior to smashing.
Should create and pre-record your own 'commercial breaks' in between a few songs and see if she will notice.

"This is 101.9FM, suck his d!ck right now". Definitely would get a reaction... although I don't know if good or bad! :rofl:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Should create and pre-record your own 'commercial breaks' in between a few songs and see if she will notice.

"This is 101.9FM, suck his d!ck right now". Definitely would get a reaction... although I don't know if good or bad! :rofl:
"I hope all of you snuggling lovers are enjoying this fine evening tonight. Keep the action right here on Darwin radio for more grooving tunes and don't do anything I wouldn't do"

DarwinTaurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm currently going through Candy Dulfer's discography, this is the sort of background music that I'm thinking could work, no lyrics to distract...

Whilst this does have lyrics, I liked this song of hers...

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm currently going through Candy Dulfer's discography, this is the sort of background music that I'm thinking could work, no lyrics to distract...

Whilst this does have lyrics, I liked this song of hers...

She's good, just no phucking Kenny G. Ever.

DarwinTaurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

I've just started listening!

I loved this from the Wikipedia article:

"Whipped Cream & Other Delights sold over 6 million copies in the United States and the album cover alone is considered a classic pop culture icon. It featured model Dolores Erickson[2] wearing chiffon and shaving cream. The picture was taken at a time when Erickson was three months pregnant.[3] The album cover was so popular with Alpert fans that, during concerts, when about to play the song "Whipped Cream," Alpert would jokingly tell the audience, "Sorry, we can't play the album cover for you!""

BadWatermelon

Don Juan
Reaction score

Reminds me of the radio stations in Grand Theft Auto games. Their ads were so funny.

One from Vice City had this lawyer ad that said "I was so mad when I took my car in for service and they hid 10 kilos of coke in my tire walls. And after calling [lawyer's name], the DA's office saw it that way too."

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phucking classic right here