Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

muscle size attracts women?

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
I'm about the same height & weight as Fug, but with higher BF% (17~18, I think). Cougars and certain girls just could not help their hands on my shoulders, arms, chest etc. As soon as I say, for example, I have a sore shoulder, there'll be one of them rushing to give me a massage and somehow one hand will end up on my chest :p. Will be interesting to see what happens when I lean down over the next few months. In long term, I plan to be between 180~185lbs <14% BF, mostly for my powerlifting comps (83kg class).
Jitter, when you're leaner the random groping you describe is typically followed by a $5-20 bill in your underwear after :D

Lean and big is the best way to go if you're looking to get laid... you really don't need game when you look good.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds awesome, can't wait! :D

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
true, but I'm lean right now and was at the club this weekend lording it up and taking all the girls attention with my fun and charisma when the big handsome guys were standing around giving me the jealous stink eye and getting no attention.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yuppaz said:
true, but I'm lean right now and was at the club this weekend lording it up and taking all the girls attention with my fun and charisma when the big handsome guys were standing around giving me the jealous stink eye and getting no attention.
Fun and charisma are hard to fake, I think.
I know a lot of RSD stuff is based on trying to psych yourself up into this state of mind where you are fun and charismatic.
When you're in that zone it comes natural.
But it's a hard thing to do if you aren't feeling it.

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just look on the cover of just about EVERY paperback romance novel and tell me what you see guys? Hmm?

Do you think a girl would fantasize about what the book would be like if they put Mr. Pretzel dude with a pocket protector on the cover?