Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Murks T levels (|) - Test results came back at 300

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It sucks, I've been there, whay don't you buy some blood work orders online and test estrogen and test levels, before doing other stuff?, that way you'll know for sure.

Okay you got my attention, last week I tested my estrogen and it was at 96, having a few sides. What do you recommend for asin? 1 tablet of 20mg per week? For 3 weeks and then get blood work again? How did you take it?
It would be better to cut the tabs in half... I know.... They're probably small.... But two times a week would be better for hormone stability. At 96, 20mg of asin should put you in range. Being in range isn't very important. As long as you are not experiencing side effects of the high estrogen.... It's better to be too high, than too low. If the 20mg of asin puts you around, say, 60, and you aren't getting sides, then keep it there.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It would be better to cut the tabs in half... I know.... They're probably small.... But two times a week would be better for hormone stability. At 96, 20mg of asin should put you in range. Being in range isn't very important. As long as you are not experiencing side effects of the high estrogen.... It's better to be too high, than too low. If the 20mg of asin puts you around, say, 60, and you aren't getting sides, then keep it there.
You don't need sides to die from a blood clot caused from excessive estrogen.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slightly better this morning. Got about 6 straight hours of sleep and then two more. Woke up with some wood, didn’t last very long but better than nothing. Feeling lethargic but grabbed coffee. Still feeling pretty down but trying to focus. This is day 5 since the last dose of Adex. Shots for the other two tomorrow.

Also had a great lift last night. Did push on the PPL routine I’ve been on. The wild thing there was the attitude, being in and working out gave me a little life. I was in a no bs mode and it felt good.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Starting to get it back. Filthy texts helping
Isn't it scary to put all these things into your body and have crazy mood/libido swings?

I heard great things and lots of good reviews for Tongkat so I'm ordering some.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't it scary to put all these things into your body and have crazy mood/libido swings?

I heard great things and lots of good reviews for Tongkat so I'm ordering some.
Not this time because I have done cycles before and watched my body recover without PCT. With that said, it’s a first taking Arimidex and I’m not a fan. The feeling of exogenous testosterone kicking in though is something every man should experience. Closest thing you’ll get to feeling like God.

Last edited:

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
In the beginning where you don't how much dose to take, for how long, when it crashed the estrogen, or have it too high, also you don't what sides you're gonna get, but once you start to get everything down and start to see how your body reacts to different dose, you get the hang of it.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slightly better than yesterday. Was out last night drinking some sake and then beer because it helps raise estrogen….. this morning I got a workout in with deadlifts. Girlfriend sends an unsolicited naked selfie and her pvssy looked absolutely perfect. That moved it for me. Then she called and we talked more about it. More wood. I’m not where I want to be but trending in the right direction. FVCK ARIMIDEX

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just ordered up another round of blood work but adding prolactin.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just ordered up another round of blood work but adding prolactin.
Was your estrogen test an e2 sensitive or ultrasensitive? It's pointless going on readings if the test isn't... You should post your results on here.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
The study you're referring to is with males from 71-90 years old.....
So you think blood clots randomly happen in 71-93 year olds but miraculously don't happen in younger men? It might happen MORE to that age group, but only because the risk for pretty much anything to go wrong is higher as you get older. Blood clot risk is higher, even if it isn't as high as it would be if you were in that age range.

Well...here is some worse news...high estradiol levels in men are asssociated with thickening of the arterial wall(bad) and greater heart attack risk

Last edited:

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you think blood clots randomly happen in 71-93 year olds but miraculously don't happen in younger men? It might happen MORE to that age group, but only because the risk for pretty much anything to go wrong is higher as you get older. Blood clot risk is higher, even if it isn't as high as it would be if you were in that age range.

Well...here is some worse news...high estradiol levels in men are asssociated with thickening of the arterial wall(bad) and greater heart attack risk

It mentions a couple times in the article about Test to Estrogen ratios.....

"This imbalance of estrogen overload and testosterone insufficiency is an often overlooked cause of cardiovascular disease."

Anyone on TRT doesn't have an imablance of ratios.....

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It mentions a couple times in the article about Test to Estrogen ratios.....

"This imbalance of estrogen overload and testosterone insufficiency is an often overlooked cause of cardiovascular disease."

Anyone on TRT doesn't have an imablance of ratios.....
That's correct. But anyone on TRT won't have near 100 estradiol levels either. Never seen mine above 40 but even that's too high.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's correct. But anyone on TRT won't have near 100 estradiol levels either. Never seen mine above 40 but even that's too high.
That’s not necessarily true. My E2 is almost 40 but my T is1k and my FT is over 20. My E2 should be higher. I didn’t understand this at first.