Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Murks T levels (|) - Test results came back at 300

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
Also, every Dr. who knows about this will tell every person, numbers are there to check, but don't rely on numbers only, go by symptoms and how they patient feels.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
700 is a good number for TOTAL testosterone, but it doesn't tell you the Free Test which is the one that matters the most, that's the one available and its not binding to any protein, in which helps to mobilize fat and other benefits.

Regarding to life style changes, in my case I couldn't do more changes, have always been in the gym, doing sports, eating healthy, so it was mattered of genetics.

I also know another guy from my school athlete that his total T was around 400, after he got covid even though he was triple vaxxed, so there is no one size fits all.

@SW15 what's your Free Test? Mine was 8.7 ng/dL when I got my results back.
Chances are @SW15 doesn't have any issues. I truly believe that for some men they legitimately need TRT. With that said, I feel that many of the benefits are overly exaggerated and really just an attempt for drug companies to make money. I feel that for the vast majority of men they'd be much better off by making simple adjustments to diet, sleep, exercise and their overall bodyweight. I believe the biggest culprit of the "low t" epidemic in the developed world is a result of poor diet and sleep habits which ultimately leads to obesity. I've seen research showing that once a man's body fat goes into the overweight-obese territory, so 25%+, there are some hormonal changes that occur that are not good at all. Now, how you get here in the first place is one by eating a poor diet. Poor sleep also is a huge problem, I really shouldn't need to elaborate on this further.

There's nothing wrong with taking TRT, I just believe there are better means to address these issues that don't involve having to completely shut down your own natural hormone production. I feel men are way to eager to go the TRT route when they haven't even considered that they may have to rely on it for the remainder of their lives.

It's similar to a thread on here talking about high cholesterol. We can either go on statins or improve our diet and lifestyle.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
I feel that many of the benefits are overly exaggerated
Low T vs High T is a night and day difference, you don't know what you're saying

I feel that for the vast majority of men they'd be much better off by making simple adjustments to diet, sleep, exercise and their overall bodyweight. I believe the biggest culprit of the "low t" epidemic in the developed world is a result of poor diet and sleep habits which ultimately leads to obesity. I've seen research showing that once a man's body fat goes into the overweight-obese territory, so 25%+, there are some hormonal changes that occur that are not good at all. Now, how you get here in the first place is one by eating a poor diet. Poor sleep also is a huge problem, I really shouldn't need to elaborate on this further.
I agree with this.

There's nothing wrong with taking TRT, I just believe there are better means to address these issues that don't involve having to completely shut down your own natural hormone production.
Like I said there is the genetic aspect of everything, even if the person is doing all of the healthy things. Meat we eat have hormones, salad we eat have hormones killing fertilizers, fruits too, water we drink has hormones, radiation, a whole lot of things are killing our endocrine system, not just food and poor sleep.

I feel men are way to eager to go the TRT route
How many men you know under 40 are on TRT to say that?

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m having a call on Monday about TRT. If you don’t mind I’ll throw my updates in here

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you go on TRT yes, it's a lifetime decision. Your body will eventually stop producing T and it may not ever restart if you try to come off of it.

The biggest thing you need to ensure is to get your Hematocrit levels checked regularly. One of the main side effects in some people(including me) is something called polythecemia, or overproduction of red blood cells. If this happens, you need to donate blood or your blood will turn into sludge and you may end up having a stroke or heart attack due to blood clots/blood thickness. I tend to donate every 8-12 weeks so I don't need to worry about it. As someone who was deathly afraid of needles and used to pass out simply getting blood work done as a kid, I never thought I would do that, but I do...

The other is to ensure your estradiol levels stay in the proper range. Excessive E levels are not good and can cause blood clots and other issues, including making you an emotional mess. I am also a high aromatizer so I ensure to take 25mg of Aromasin/Exemestane every 3 days or so to keep my levels stable.

This is why all these lawsuits have come out with TRT is because people don't do these two things and have adverse events. They are preventable with understanding of the risks associated with it and the precautions taken by the individual.
My blood work (aside from Testosterone) came back great and my estradiol levels are on the low end so no worries there either.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
My blood work (aside from Testosterone) came back great and my estradiol levels are on the low end so no worries there either.
This is something you would need to monitor for a year before saying that. It builds over time it wouldn't happen right away.

If after a year you don't have any issues then you likely don't have to worry

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is something you would need to monitor for a year before saying that. It builds over time it wouldn't happen right away.

If after a year you don't have any issues then you likely don't have to worry
I’m not going on TRT ever and I get my bloods checked regularly my cell count and everything else has been good for 3+ months. I’ll continue to get checked.

I’ve been sleeping 8+ hours, working out hard especially legs, and walking in the day time. I can’t lie I feel so much better for it after only 1-2 weeks.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I’m not going on TRT ever and I get my bloods checked regularly my cell count and everything else has been good for 3+ months. I’ll continue to get checked.

I’ve been sleeping 8+ hours, working out hard especially legs, and walking in the day time. I can’t lie I feel so much better for it after only 1-2 weeks.
Oh yeah, then if you aren't on TRT there isn't any reason to do it...my response was directly toward what are things to watch out for while on it.

But that T level at 300 will be a problem as you get older. Whatever you need to do to get that up I would do it.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score

Yes you will. There is no "magic" testosterone booster. Like I said, if you were doing everything good up to this point, needle in your butt cheek is the next step. The sooner you make peace with it, the sooner you'll recover and feel fine, even more so if you wanna be successful in your business.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But that T level at 300 will be a problem as you get older. Whatever you need to do to get that up I would do it.
Yeah for sure, I'm trying to double that to 600 by July 2023

Yes you will. There is no "magic" testosterone booster. Like I said, if you were doing everything good up to this point, needle in your butt cheek is the next step. The sooner you make peace with it, the sooner you'll recover and feel fine, even more so if you wanna be successful in your business.
The thing is I wasn't doing everything well until this point, I've been doing everything wrong. I'm like the opposite of you, you were doing everything right so had to go TRT route.

I am getting to -12% BF (while incorporating many different things) before I even worry about my T. I'll keep getting it checked and post results here but I feel very positive I can double or even triple my normal and free T levels this year. After blasting my legs and getting more sunshine I already feel great.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got my assessment today. So my T levels are so high that they thought I was already on TRT. I inquired because of performance issues, namely taking longer than would be expected. Upon hearing that, she dug into my LH levels. Those levels are high. High LH symptoms are common to the above related issues and also foreshadow potential hypogonadism, ie, despite having T like I’m in my 20’s, it’s actually decreasing and could cause performance troubles. She’s going back with this information to the doctors and likely, will have a Trt Script.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spoke to doctor. He said the LH was a curious situation. Getting gear. It’s going to push my numbers to the roof but the aromatose inhibitors and hcg coming as well.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are you referring to by "gear" in this instance? You said you have insanely high T that they presumed TRT use so I'm confused about what you're trying to do? Use gear to lower your LH levels?

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
Spoke to doctor. He said the LH was a curious situation. Getting gear. It’s going to push my numbers to the roof but the aromatose inhibitors and hcg coming as well.
What was you Free Testosterone? Total T is just a visualization number o your T attached to protein

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Got my assessment today. So my T levels are so high that they thought I was already on TRT. I inquired because of performance issues, namely taking longer than would be expected. Upon hearing that, she dug into my LH levels. Those levels are high. High LH symptoms are common to the above related issues and also foreshadow potential hypogonadism, ie, despite having T like I’m in my 20’s, it’s actually decreasing and could cause performance troubles. She’s going back with this information to the doctors and likely, will have a Trt Script.
Is this doctor a quack? TRT is for people with low levels not abnormally high ones.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
Since you're committing to shutting down your HPTA, you might as well start blast and cruising.
This guys gets it :rofl::rofl::rofl:

That was what I thought "Well, since my balls don't work like they suppose to and I have to put a needle in my a$$, I'm just gonna blast and cruise from now on"

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
What was you Free Testosterone? Total T is just a visualization number o your T attached to protein
Free T is always the important one...my free T is always super high even when in range from TRT which I don't quite understand why...I mean I know why, because my SHBG is very low, but I don't know why that is

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since you're committing to shutting down your HPTA, you might as well start blast and cruising.
Wow what a reply from the community holy cow lol. What is blast and cruise?