Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Murk's relationship - SOS

Am Shaegar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women who have 2 male, 1 female threesomes are sexually adventuresome. Enjoy! You have a Madonna-Whorre complex about this.
Madonna-***** complex is not a thing. It was invented by Sigmund Freud as a part of his Psychoanalysis. Psychoanalysis is a scientifically disproven theory by modern Psychology, yet Feminist love spouting that nonsense like it's real.

No man on an instinctual level wants a woman who sleeps with a lot of other men to be the mother of his children. This type of women is historically and culturally whats called being a *****.
Every man desires HIS woman or women to be sexually open exclusivly to him. This sexual openess dosn't causes the woman to be called a ***** regardless of how hardcore it gets. It's simply the duty of a woman to service her man.
No man desires to own a Madonna aka a woman he cant ****.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was @Murk himself who admitted he has serious commitment issues, insecurities, anxieties, and some deep dark shyt he struggles with internally due to his crap childhood.

No amount of "Game" is gonna help him with that.
Commitment issues is not a thing. I’ve stated it several times. If you want to talk about mental illness we can have that discussion.

It’s so obvious that murk here is just ego bruised. Address this: his very first post on this woman stated straight up he was not very attracted to her. And his interest grew only when she started going on dates with other men. This is the crux of the problem and why I’m shocked at even some of the more senior members on this forum. It’s so easy to see what’s going on here. And I’ve predicted it every step of the way.

Am Shaegar

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is is the crux of the problem and why I’m shocked at even some of the more senior members on this forum.
Not gonna lie, a lot of advise from some senior members in this thread reads like the stuff you read from angry women and blue pilled guys on social media when confronted with the existence of game, but not the stuff you expect from redpilled men on a forum about game.

If I were paranoid, I would call it a PsyOp.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You make fair points and yes you did predict it, good on you for that.

However, with respect to bolded, commitment issues ARE a thing, I have a brother who has been struggling with such fears for YEARS, it's extreme anxiety, not unlike any other fear or phobia - claustrophobia for example. Does THAT fear make sense to those who don't struggle with it? Or let's say agoraphobia (fear of leaving the house)? Makes no sense to me, I don't understand it and could easily say it doesn't exist and people who struggle with it are mentally ill.

But that's too broad a statement to make, nor is it the case. Commitment fear is an extreme anxiety some people get when entering into close intimate relationships. Hell, I have witnessed my brother having a full blown panic attack when just contemplating committing to a woman, so I know it's a real thing. Cold sweats, scrambling around looking for the exit, just like our man @Murk . The whole nine and then some.

It is very much a real thing.
“Commitment issues” is a very real shaming tactic used by beta men and women to guilt men who fvck lots of women. End of story. Your brother wouldn’t be afraid of “committing” if Margot Robbie got down on her knees and guzzled his nutsack while humming the prayer of devotion.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Madonna-***** complex is not a thing. It was invented by Sigmund Freud as a part of his Psychoanalysis. Psychoanalysis is a scientifically disproven theory by modern Psychology, yet Feminist love spouting that nonsense like it's real.

No man on an instinctual level wants a woman who sleeps with a lot of other men to be the mother of his children. This type of women is historically and culturally whats called being a *****.
Every man desires HIS woman or women to be sexually open exclusivly to him. This sexual openess dosn't causes the woman to be called a ***** regardless of how hardcore it gets. It's simply the duty of a woman to service her man.
No man desires to own a Madonna aka a woman he cant ****.
If you are a man enjoying the decline, you're not worried about shiit like this. I never said that it would be a good idea for @Murk to commit to her but he could have kept having fun with her.

A woman's sexual history is open a bad can of worms to open.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, might be the end of YOUR story mate, but my brother lives in L.A. and he's dated some of the most beautiful women in the world, models, actresses. More attractive than Margot Robbie as beautiful as she is. I used to work in the business myself and I know a few of them. He's 6'4" and looks like a God.

He's fine until they start pushing for commitment, that's when all hell breaks loose and he starts scrambling for the exit. Hell, I thought one night I might have to take him to the hospital, the man literally couldn't breathe!

But no worries, YOU never experienced it, therefore it doesn't exist. That's fine, no one says you have to think it's real.

But to disregard the possibility it might, based on Murk's own words and behavior makes you something I'd probably getting banned for saying, or at least a warning.

So I won't bother. You keep on being your awesome self mate and enjoy life, be happy.

Peace bro.
Say whatever you want, I’ve been called worse. Your emotional outburst is expected.

truth of the matter is it has nothing to do with commitment. Insecure? Fine. Ego driven, agreed. Commitment related, wrong.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I’m so shocked at some of the responses to this thread. There are some men who recognize game and really live that life. Then there are the women and pansies in this thread lmfao
And there are people who think being some type of hardass is going to work in long term relationships past a certain point. Which usually explains why they haven't been in one.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You forgot one, the biggest one -- ANXIETY. That's what he feels when on the verge of making a commitment. I have posted about him before, the breakup of his college girlfriend who ripped him to shreds and it's since then he's struggled with extreme anxiety surrounding relationships. Casual he's fine. Committed he literally freaks and scrambles around looking for the nearest exit.

There's a lot to it, books, articles written about it by reputable psychologists, therapists and the like, NOT the fluff garbage most people read.

But honestly @SoSuave666 I don't have time nor any interest of convincing you of anything.

Think what you like, it's really no skin off my nose.
Thanks for your opinion. Murk needs to know he has identified his problem already and it is ego. You trying to convince him of his “commitment issue” (I looked it up you actually brought it up, not him) is just proving my point. It’s a shaming tactic.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And there are people who think being some type of hardass is going to work in long term relationships past a certain point. Which usually explains why they haven't been in one.
What does this have to do with anything? Murk has clearly emotionally bonded with her (I like this). But his attraction grows only when his ego gets bruised. He has already laid out the main problem: he wasn’t attracted to her. Go back to the first thread, it’s one of the first things hr says and is the only one that matters. There’s so much context missing here.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything women say and do is a "shaming tactic" with some of you guys, lol. Apologies for the chuckle but it IS quite humorous.

But yeah okay I brought it up, NOT to shame but to help. Something for him to think about and consider. If that's shaming to you, so be.

I've got an extremely high EQ and able to grasp the complexities of life better than most. And upon reflection, Murk agreed and expounded on it. The deep shyt he's struggling with, I didn't force him to do that.

People/life/relationships are never as black and white as you and some others seem to believe.

But nuff said from me, I've said my piece, feel free to place me ignore. I am probably on a few ignore lists around here, what's one more! :p
Why would I ignore you? Disagreement makes you anxious for separation? Interesting.

I know the answer for murk because I’ve BEEN murk. It’s the card I’ve been holding for a while. I’ve been in this exact scenario; it almost reads like something I would have written two years ago. And I know how it ends.

Am Shaegar

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are a man enjoying the decline, you're not worried about shiit like this.
That is not the point. To exploit the decline you have to understand why it happens in the first place. People thinking stuff like the Madonna-Whora Complex is real is one of the myriad of things that lead us to the point where we are. It's the ultimate excuse for women to be sluts and at the same time a shaming tactic against men. For it basically claims that all men want sluts, but cant handle living with one. This is false.

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You know me and my buddies were talking about this about westerners once after my buddy told me that he went to a wedding where the best man and multiple groomsmen slept with the bride. This is just normal for westerners. No Eastern European or Middle Eastern male would accept that when marrying someone. She'd only be a f buddy at that point AT MOST. This is why this mindset of sex being not a big deal and accept a woman for all of her decisions has essentially turned western men into cucks. It's totally normal for you guys and yall will turn your head the other direction just to maintain a relationship, but other cultures will just never understand it and will never accept it. And yet yall have the highest divorce rates in the world. I'm just saying.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just think it's better to start fresh with a new girl and vet properly or with a girl who is honest. I met her at 29, I only realise now, that she'd lead a life and looking to settle. I even asked her, am I the first guy that wears a suit and has a proper job you have been with, she said yes, that kinda hurt because I thought she had better judgement. I feel she's settling for the best thing that came along, despite the fact I'm going to be her best no matter what.

I'm so torn because she has great mother/wife qualities, same political/relgious views and she's unvaxxed. I just feel lied to and duped, and I've told her this. I just needed to vent SS.
Political and religious views are cheap. If she has lied to you about something so significant than you cannot trust her. It's also going to be a lot harder for her to pair bond to you with her 30+ count. I know it's not something that is going to be pleasant but you need to talk to her about this and get ready to break it off with her.

That said, that also puts her in a tough place. She is not going to be sure whether to admit to having a 30+ body count in the future.

I don't know man, that's a bad situation to be in. I wish the best of luck for both of you.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You know me and my buddies were talking about this about westerners once after my buddy told me that he went to a wedding where the best man and multiple groomsmen slept with the bride. This is just normal for westerners. No Eastern European or Middle Eastern male would accept that when marrying someone. She'd only be a f buddy at that point AT MOST. This is why this mindset of sex being not a big deal and accept a woman for all of her decisions has essentially turned western men into cucks. It's totally normal for you guys and yall will turn your head the other direction just to maintain a relationship, but other cultures will just never understand it and will never accept it. And yet yall have the highest divorce rates in the world. I'm just saying.
And there are plenty of Europeans who are drunks that beat their wives. Does that make them better?

Since we are talking in generalizations. Just saying.

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And there are plenty of Europeans who are drunks that beat their wives. Does that make them better?
Same with Americans in addition to them having heavier drug use and higher rates of fathers who leave their families. What I said has to do with cultural differences regarding mindset and judgement, not the negative qualities that affect every culture.

Last edited:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
That an utter crock of bullenscheize - as an American who lived in Europe almost a decade in his prime, I can categorically tell you that Europe is replete with utter sloots, mwm? Check, ff? Check, 20+ body counts before 20? Check.

I can name nationalities specifically but hey it does no good to do so. Man they’re called euro-sloots for a reason. Ever been to Ibiza? Costa brava? Greece? Crete? Capri? Nice? St. Tropez? Cannes?

I have and I can tell ya I ran through so many chicks in my 20’s it wasn’t funny. The promiscuity of European females was legendary…

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What does this have to do with anything? Murk has clearly emotionally bonded with her (I like this). But his attraction grows only when his ego gets bruised. He has already laid out the main problem: he wasn’t attracted to her. Go back to the first thread, it’s one of the first things hr says and is the only one that matters. There’s so much context missing here.
I have been thinking on this, the attraction. I think it was just an excuse to not commit to her. She’s attractive, a solid 7, nice hips/ass, looks much better to without make up, men find her attractive and when I use to explain the lack of attraction to people they never saw it them self.

I could never be with an ugly woman, I just always envisaged my wife to be 10/10, and the women I’ve had at that level, it never really worked out.

I’m thinking @LARaiders85 might be right, I’ll never find what I’m looking for. A female friend told me I’m incapable of loving and being with a women and I just use them and move on.

MtmVaott

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been thinking on this, the attraction. I think it was just an excuse to not commit to her. She’s attractive, a solid 7, nice hips/ass, looks much better to without make up, men find her attractive and when I use to explain the lack of attraction to people they never saw it them self.

I could never be with an ugly woman, I just always envisaged my wife to be 10/10, and the women I’ve had at that level, it never really worked out.

I’m thinking @LARaiders85 might be right, I’ll never find what I’m looking for.
You are thinking too much. Or ruminating. Get some distance from the whole thing.
A female friend told me I’m incapable of loving and being with a women and I just use them and move on.
That's the view from outside onto your behavior by somebody in your real life. You using women is just her interpretation of your behavior, you don't have to ask yourself if you are using women or not.
When you are more distanced you can ask yourself what comes up if you try to let yourself be seen as you are, or what you basically want from a woman.

By the way one of the best threads I've seen so far on SoSuave. No shallow mechanical RP-handbook advises for complex problems.
@SoSuave666 In my opinion you are right about Anxiety CAN be used to shame, but it can be real as well. For me, the more emotionally close I get to people, the more afraid I get to get abandoned (obviously from childhood, not people in the situations at hand). With women, this results in me not closing, as it gets too emotionally intimate along the way to the ONS. Sadly no joke. And no, it's not about confidence. That helps, but it just covers up the fear. The fear remains and I still sabotage. So it COULD be possible Murk has issues in regard to fear from childhood/traumatic events in adulthood. Your point with him not being attracted can be valid as well, and it doesn't even have to hinder the fear-point from being true.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I kind of like the fact the majority are attractive strong men, but also torn because I want a girl that's been in a few LTRs with low count.
Extremely rare these days

Most females want to explore sexually and modern society gives them the ability to do so,

they have far easier access to sex than men do it has become increasingly easy for them to indulge in sexual fantasies and also sloot shaming has kind of passed with the times

I genuinely believe you are better off having a girl thats done her hoe phase , rather than having one that is wishing for it

You have to accept modern society is decayed and girls are no longer innocent angels

Am Shaegar

Don Juan
Reaction score
A female friend told me I’m incapable of loving and being with a women and I just use them and move on.
Never talk or listen to a woman when it comes to dating, sex and partnership, they will set you up for failure.

By the way one of the best threads I've seen so far on SoSuave. No shallow mechanical RP-handbook advises for complex problems.
@SoSuave666 In my opinion you are right about Anxiety CAN be used to shame, but it can be real as well. For me, the more emotionally close I get to people, the more afraid I get to get abandoned (obviously from childhood, not people in the situations at hand). With women, this results in me not closing, as it gets too emotionally intimate along the way to the ONS. Sadly no joke. And no, it's not about confidence. That helps, but it just covers up the fear. The fear remains and I still sabotage. So it COULD be possible Murk has issues in regard to fear from childhood/traumatic events in adulthood. Your point with him not being attracted can be valid as well, and it doesn't even have to hinder the fear-point from being true.
Claiming to have a mental defect is THE coping machanism of the 21th century so people can avoid the ugly truth about their character and give themselves excuses why they don't stand up for themselves against society. Bluepilled guys like catsmeow make fun of it and give out toxic advise, but the truth is that our gynocrentric society more often than not is a con job set up against men. Most often than not, what people call Anxiety is a real natural instinctual fear respons your subconsciousness is giving you to warn you that you are in the process of being ****ed over. The normal healthy reaction when one is getting ****ed over is to go on the war path and to do ones homework, but current society is teaching men wrong and is supporting people to crawl inside theirself and being cowards, because it makes for docile men who are more easily ruled.

Women are naturally untrustworthy beings and in a society that is supporting them at the cost of men, you are always in a similar role to Tyr having to stick his hand into the maw of the Fenriswolf. It's not about emotion or intimate contact with another person, if you are in a LTR with a woman in this day and age, you are living under the proverbial damocles sword if you don't cover yourself legally and socially.