"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Moving to Phoenix Arizona

Snake-eyes

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2019
Messages
86
Reaction score
65
Age
34
So things for me in Cali aren’t going to well, or at least the way I want too. Who here is from Phoenix?? I would like some pointers on the night life, girls, economy
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2014
Messages
673
Reaction score
208
Location
Los Angeles
Live in northern AZ, if I didn’t have my business here I might consider Scottsdale. Lot more options down there than up here lol
 

Snake-eyes

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2019
Messages
86
Reaction score
65
Age
34
Yeah I’m Escondido Cali, i have CDL so finding a job won’t be an issue and buying toys is a must lol. Primary reason why I moving out is cause of the rent. How’s the girls out there too ?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2015
Messages
5,415
Reaction score
7,937
Age
57
Advice from the old lady:

I'm in Scottsdale about 50% of the time, maybe a little more now honestly. In Tempe you have ASU and so there are lots of beautiful women around here. There are also lots of gold diggers once you get outside the college demographic. Its not quite as fake as Las Vegas or LA, but it's trying to be, lol. People tend to be active and fit compared to other parts of the US. I'd say fit along the lines of San Diego. There are great places to go all over town and there is no shortage of single people.

PM me if you want some pointers. I'm old enough to be your mom, but I was in the nightclub business and stay pretty up on where the good places to go are.

There are also tons of Meet Ups for various interests.

Right now for example I'm working at a local coffee house I like to use as an office. The table next to me has three very cute women seated there working on their studies. They are all thin and have long pretty hair and very little makeup. Smart and fresh faced young women. So if you know where to go you'll do just fine here depending on what you are seeking.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,682
Reaction score
5,125
I spent a few months in Phoenix. One September afternoon I went walking around the ASU campus, and all I could remember was seeing a few tight-bodied coeds with cropped shirts (of course, it was 100+ F temperature). I also remember a sports bar I would frequent, and there seemed to be a lot of women that were either trannies, or just really ugly. o_O Lots of fat Mexican chicks all around too.
 
Top