Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Moving to Phoenix Arizona

Snake-eyes

Don Juan
Reaction score
So things for me in Cali aren’t going to well, or at least the way I want too. Who here is from Phoenix?? I would like some pointers on the night life, girls, economy

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Live in northern AZ, if I didn’t have my business here I might consider Scottsdale. Lot more options down there than up here lol

Snake-eyes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I’m Escondido Cali, i have CDL so finding a job won’t be an issue and buying toys is a must lol. Primary reason why I moving out is cause of the rent. How’s the girls out there too ?

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

I'm in Scottsdale about 50% of the time, maybe a little more now honestly. In Tempe you have ASU and so there are lots of beautiful women around here. There are also lots of gold diggers once you get outside the college demographic. Its not quite as fake as Las Vegas or LA, but it's trying to be, lol. People tend to be active and fit compared to other parts of the US. I'd say fit along the lines of San Diego. There are great places to go all over town and there is no shortage of single people.

PM me if you want some pointers. I'm old enough to be your mom, but I was in the nightclub business and stay pretty up on where the good places to go are.

There are also tons of Meet Ups for various interests.

Right now for example I'm working at a local coffee house I like to use as an office. The table next to me has three very cute women seated there working on their studies. They are all thin and have long pretty hair and very little makeup. Smart and fresh faced young women. So if you know where to go you'll do just fine here depending on what you are seeking.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I spent a few months in Phoenix. One September afternoon I went walking around the ASU campus, and all I could remember was seeing a few tight-bodied coeds with cropped shirts (of course, it was 100+ F temperature). I also remember a sports bar I would frequent, and there seemed to be a lot of women that were either trannies, or just really ugly. o_O Lots of fat Mexican chicks all around too.