Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Moving Targets To hit or not to hit?

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the first time I tried to go to a mall and start with Week#1 saying Hi!. Amazingly I had hard time doing it. First of all 99% of women are walking and walking fast...
It seemed very unnatrual to stop any of them just to say hi, besides I was walking to..

So Question #1: should I try to greet moving females?
Or better get into a store and "stalk" sombody there with a nice
and cheerful "Hiii!"?

Question #2: It appear that if a woman is not attractive to me,
I dont want to greet her at all. Why? Hmm I can do that, I just didnt wanna waste the time, it would not increase my confidence.
But from the other hand, if she is attractive, oh then I usually got a bit stuck: and she is moving of course...
What do you think I have to greet all females or just those attractive ones who would boost my confidence?
Unattractive are seems too easy, but attractive seems too hard to
catch due to these constant motion in the mall.

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude if you are 20 something years old what are you doing trying to pick up at the mall. I am sorry but the only girls looking to pick up at the mall are under 16. Check out the skating rink while you are at it.

Bein harsh but true . . .

Make conversation when it fits.
If you and a woman are waiting for the subway, the subway(not the sandwich store) is a great place to meet women imo. Then make conversation.

Question are you in search mode or in training mode, if you are in training mode then you should always try and meet women.
IMO If you are in search mode then you should wait and pick your spots to meet and greet women.

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by comote
Dude if you are 20 something years old what are you doing trying to pick up at the mall. I am sorry but the only girls looking to pick up at the mall are under 16. Check out the skating rink while you are at it.

Question are you in search mode or in training mode, if you are in training mode then you should always try and meet women.
IMO If you are in search mode then you should wait and pick your spots to meet and greet women.
No malls ok, where'd I go? There is not subway here or veen city environment....

I just want to figure that out: so you do suggest to greet even walking women?