Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Moving out this friday...

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How long did the defamation and traumas go on for? 6 months, 12 months 2 years, 3 years, 5 years, etc? Usually the amount of time that the damages were incurred it will take 1/2 the time to fully come out of the hole.

Also if you were damaged with a certain group or certain people, you cannot count on their viewpoint ever changing again in your favor, you would be better off relocating.
Since I was aware of myself in childhood.

For example, I liked to practice swimming... He criticized that saying that I was wasting my time. I liked yugioh cards... he said it was stupid and I was retard... I liked videogames, it was also stupid.

He said I was going to become addict to drugs and waste me whole life... That I was going to be the disaster to family. Funny thing that I didn't became that.

I was phisically abused by a babysitter when I was 4 years old, she would hang me, hit me and get naked next to me. He said it was bull****.

Everything I do is wrong in his view... and now he is using some weird strategies since I started confronting him. He become agressive with my mom if she tried at anytime defend me.

Not saying I'm a victim here... just that it was not right... Most of stuffs he did on my childhood it was like I was a demon... And I was just a child. Even nowadays, his acts is completely disrespectful.

I can't even talk about my projects and ideas, cause if he saw something working on... He will do the best to sabotage.

So I think it will take some years to recover... It's a lot of stuffs to take care, and now I think I can process it right on my mind.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

For example, I liked to practice swimming... He criticized that saying that I was wasting my time. I liked yugioh cards... he said it was stupid and I was retard... I liked videogames, it was also stupid.

He said I was going to become addict to drugs and waste me whole life... That I was going to be the disaster to family. Funny thing that I didn't became that.

I was phisically abused by a babysitter when I was 4 years old, she would hang me, hit me and get naked next to me. He said it was bull****.

Everything I do is wrong in his view... and now he is using some weird strategies since I started confronting him. He become agressive with my mom if she tried at anytime defend me.

Not saying I'm a victim here... just that it was not right... Most of stuffs he did on my childhood it was like I was a demon... And I was just a child. Even nowadays, his acts is completely disrespectful.

I can't even talk about my projects and ideas, cause if he saw something working on... He will do the best to sabotage.

So I think it will take some years to recover... It's a lot of stuffs to take care, and now I think I can process it right on my mind.
Build your self up to beat the living shyt out if him. He deserves it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

At least 3 yrs. Some family members and peers may be in on it with him. You'll need growth thats isolated from him.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Build your self up to beat the living shyt out if him. He deserves it.
Yes, now I don't even need to have contact with him.

And in the future I think the best will be move out this town and live somewhere else.

The good thing is that, he also humiliate a lot of people out here... so they know the kind of things he do. But some still believe on it.

I'm just keeping myself safe and distant from that.

And hope my mom don't get crazy with that... Sometimes I see her very depressive with all that and I feel really sad about that, I can't do much with that, just pray for the best.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, now I don't even need to have contact with him.

And in the future I think the best will be move out this town and live somewhere else.

The good thing is that, he also humiliate a lot of people out here... so they know the kind of things he do. But some still believe on it.

I'm just keeping myself safe and distant from that.

And hope my mom don't get crazy with that... Sometimes I see her very depressive with all that and I feel really sad about that, I can't do much with that, just pray for the best.
Think of it as helping him. Him getting his azz whipped and explain why he was wrong all these years. Then leave him alone.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think of it as helping him. Him getting his azz whipped and explain why he was wrong all these years. Then leave him alone.
That's what Im gonna do... I took it for too long.

It's fcking annoying, because it seems all time he is trying to make a mess on my psychological health. When I was distant he came calm and talking, then just changed and got agressive and nervous without a reason.

Then, on my back... telling a lot of crap to people. Im so glad some people recognize it and come to me exposing those things, because some of what he said I will never forgive him.

I can even feel sorrow for him anymore. Just a void.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
No he can fvck them back to make it costly to fvxk with him.
You posted some good gains and workout techniques mrgoodstuff, that blacksheep can do to get stronger physically. What threads are they all in 'fasting' the cola show us your looks thread, where else?
Follow his strength regimen blacksheep.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what Im gonna do... I took it for too long.

It's fcking annoying, because it seems all time he is trying to make a mess on my psychological health. When I was distant he came calm and talking, then just changed and got agressive and nervous without a reason.

Then, on my back... telling a lot of crap to people. Im so glad some people recognize it and come to me exposing those things, because some of what he said I will never forgive him.

I can even feel sorrow for him anymore. Just a void.
Like a child being whipped explain to him afterwards.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You posted some good gains and workout techniques mrgoodstuff, that blacksheep can do to get stronger physically. What threads are they all in 'fasting' the cola show us your looks thread, where else?
Follow his strength regimen blacksheep.
He'd need to get stronger and get proficient in a fighting system/self defence. Several year process which should be aligned with his mental/personal/social/professional growth plans.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He'd need to get stronger and get proficient in a fighting system/self defence. Several year process which should be aligned with his mental/personal/social/professional growth plans.
Ill discuss a high level strategy for adding mass and building strength after work. Later on he may need to shredd up or lean out. I have a process for that too.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
I remember coming to the conclusion from different posts and threads that a strong boxing foundation plus then add grappling/wrestling a few years later.

Pure muscle power/imposing presence plus yoga like flexibility plus razor sharp reflexes and blacksheep will be golden for his whole life with no need for prescriptions or even much therapy--his workouts and lifelong selfdefense training will be sufficient to keep him in frame and strong

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Ill discuss a high level strategy for adding mass and building strength after work. Later on he may need to shredd up or lean out. I have a process for that too.
Hey Sir, more than blacksheep will benefit from this. Appreciate your time and attention to sharing and encouraging. I know you're working hard at your business but info would help people who are gaining independence and strength. At your convenience, it would be a gift to receive here on Sosuave.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He hates himself and his life. People like that are highly toxic and must be avoided for your own mental health. I’m very glad you made the move.
Thanks man!

I tried to understand what happened with him, but something happened to him to become like that... After all, I feel really sad to see him like that. I miss this kind of thing, father and son relationship... Remember one time I was like 5 years old, we go camping only me and him, that was the few happy moments I had with him... I use to cry everytime I remember that moment, cause deep inside... maybe he just have this hate about something that really hurt him during his life.

Anyways, I can't change anyone except myself. Even trying to understand him, I can't accept this kind of behavior... It's really toxic and created a lot of damage to my health.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would love that man! I really need to take care of that!

I have a gym in this neighborhood I live now, just a few meters from me haha.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pure muscle power/imposing presence plus yoga like flexibility plus razor sharp reflexes and blacksheep will be golden for his whole life with no need for prescriptions or even much therapy--his workouts and lifelong selfdefense training will be sufficient to keep him in frame and strong
I will work hard on that man! I really need to build that strenght from now on.

I make some mental strenght with buddhism and meditation, used to make some yoga exercises... Have to create a discipline on all that and now I think I will have more energy to do those stuffs.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, just wanted to say that all you guys are fcking awesome! This place has been the biggest support I ever had, and I can say that I've made a lot of friends in here.

I will be forever in debt with all you... For everyone, in all the situations... who helped me. I hope I can give it back for all you someday, and for everyone who may need help in the future in this forum on anywhere I could do something.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Also, just wanted to say that all you guys are fcking awesome! This place has been the biggest support I ever had, and I can say that I've made a lot of friends in here.

I will be forever in debt with all you... For everyone, in all the situations... who helped me. I hope I can give it back for all you someday, and for everyone who may need help in the future in this forum on anywhere I could do something.
I have the same attitude of gratitude. You're a great guy that deserves safety, respect and success.
I've been told its a circle.
You don't help the person that helped you, instead you help the next person.
That's who you owe. The next person to come here.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will work hard on that man! I really need to build that strenght from now on.

I make some mental strenght with buddhism and meditation, used to make some yoga exercises... Have to create a discipline on all that and now I think I will have more energy to do those stuffs.
Powerlifting and training does produce a sort of mental strength, tightness and focus.

But I do know some of my Muslim contacts are able to pray so intensely that it raises focus without being physical... I explained once they build their physical body, they will be even more enlightened and be able to focus more. But I was awed at how much focus they had from just learning how to pray and meditate properly.

Ideally you want all parts working together, Mind, Body, Spirit.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would love that man! I really need to take care of that!

I have a gym in this neighborhood I live now, just a few meters from me haha.
Before getting on a legit strength program I'd spend 8 weeks or so getting accustomed to good form and technique on the lifts that you are going to be using. On bench start with the bar, and develop a good bar path. Even with JUST the bar a new lifter will having coordination issues keeping the bar straight. Same on squats. After 3-4 weeks of getting the technique, add a weight that you can do for 12-15 reps with good technique.

I'd do bench, squat, deadlift, lat pull and rows at least two days a week during those weeks. Your also going to add in small muscle and auxilary movements:

curls,
leg curls
leg extensions
tricep pushdown
vbar skull crushers
flies
pec dec
ab movements ( leg raise, crunch, behind the head pull down with abs )
low back movements ( stiff leg dead, hyperextension chair )

While your new shoot for at least 10 reps on each move. When you can do 1 or 2 more reps than 10 raise the weight the next increment. ( so if you were doing 30lb on db curls raise it to 35lb ).

After I'd say about 12 weeks of incrementally getting stronger in this manner. I suggest doing a full smolov program, for deadlift, squat and bench to methodically raise your strength. https://stronglifts.com/smolov/#gref, https://www.smolovjr.com/

You can increase your strength quite greatly over a 1 year timespan. Do not tell anyone you are doing this. You will need a spotter to help on the bench, and some squat workouts ( i recommend a rack for squat. set the lower safety catch bar so at your lowest position if you fail, you can escape unhurt ).

Diet is important. Your consuming .8-1.2Grams of protein while you are lifting. Protein coming from meat ( chicken, eggs, beef, fish and protein shakes )

By getting stronger and eating, your muscles will grow and you will gain size. My son gained 13lbs in 8 weeks and it was all muscle, all natural, because he was a newbie. In your first year being brand new you can easily gain 20-30lb of muscle. After you first year the gains will start to decrease.

So I'm not going to nail down every detail because it would be way more instruction, but this will get you going very strong. Use 8-12 weeks to get technique and stronger while you are new, EAT PROTEIN to FEED YOUR MUSCLE. After the 12 weeks, get into the methodical and structured SMOLOV program which will raise your squat the first time by 100LB. And it will raise your bench by 30-50 lb. I'd suggest take a 4-6 weeks break working out with the new strength before going into another smolov.