Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Moving out this friday...

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So as someone knows I left my job in my family's company few weeks ago.

Now I've found a flat and Im moving to this place on friday. Those last days Im feeling and thinking a lot... Sometimes I cry and feel like a heavy pain... Sometimes I feel free.

My dad is still trying to control, now getting bit desperate cause Im really leaving and going no contact. He still try to threat and humiliate me in some ways.

I can say that Im a bit affraid... This place is like a set of apartments where peopl rent to live. I saw some weird guys living there but its most family and old people. It's not a expensive place and its a really nice one for the price.

I lived 20 years in that house (old house of my parents that they allow me to live), have a lot of memories and its painful to dettach from it.

It's a reality shock for me and sometimes I feel really alone... Cant trust my parents and now its all on me, no way back and I have to count only on me and a few people that I trust.

Life is weird and those experiences showed me a lot of things about life and family.

Hope there is a good end in this story.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Now I've found a flat and Im moving to this place on friday. Those last days Im feeling and thinking a lot... Sometimes I cry and feel like a heavy pain... Sometimes I feel free.

My dad is still trying to control, now getting bit desperate cause Im really leaving and going no contact. He still try to threat and humiliate me in some ways.

I can say that Im a bit affraid... This place is like a set of apartments where peopl rent to live. I saw some weird guys living there but its most family and old people. It's not a expensive place and its a really nice one for the price.

I lived 20 years in that house (old house of my parents that they allow me to live), have a lot of memories and its painful to dettach from it.

It's a reality shock for me and sometimes I feel really alone... Cant trust my parents and now its all on me, no way back and I have to count only on me and a few people that I trust.

Life is weird and those experiences showed me a lot of things about life and family.

Fvck him! You gotta look after you.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Getting out is step one. Getting your mind right should be your next focus. I recommend starting with something like psycho cybernetics,

You need to undo lots of self deprecating crap your dad may have shoved in your head. The journey will be amazing and grow you as a man. Believe in yourself, you've got this.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s very natural in your situation to feel fear and other very mixed emotions. But rest assured that you are making the right decision and deep down you know this to be true. Your whole life was preparation for this moment of ACTION. You are going to do just fine. Allow yourself to feel the inevitable fear but just keep pressing on in spite of that. Soon that fear will turn into exhilaration as you reassess yourself and realize that you stood up like a man and took care of business.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting out is step one. Getting your mind right should be your next focus. I recommend starting with something like psycho cybernetics,

You need to undo lots of self deprecating crap your dad may have shoved in your head. The journey will be amazing and grow you as a man. Believe in yourself, you've got this.
That book seems to be really good! Gonna listen to this audiobook!

And yes, I have so many thing to deal inside and I think now that I'm solving this first step I can focus on recovering my mental health.

Thank! =)

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s very natural in your situation to feel fear and other very mixed emotions. But rest assured that you are making the right decision and deep down you know this to be true. Your whole life was preparation for this moment of ACTION. You are going to do just fine. Allow yourself to feel the inevitable fear but just keep pressing on in spite of that. Soon that fear will turn into exhilaration as you reassess yourself and realize that you stood up like a man and took care of business.
That's true!

I remember when I was 21 and I took all the pills in my house because I didn't want to live in that hell anymore. It was everyday attacking anything I did. After that, I told myself that I would change that and I would give more value to myself... That I wasn't that kind of person my dad always told me.

8 years later Im definitely moving out. Those 8 years was about confronting those impositions and threats, but I still had hope that it could fix our relationship. The threats just got worse, and also the consequences. After all that, I can say I've become strong and that might be why I'm leaving everything behind.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the best tips that used to lurk around here but I’m not seeing recently is to step away from your comfort zone . You don’t know what you are losing . Maning up period is always harsh and ruthless but you’ll be prepared for anything that comes to you . Patience , focus on yourself and don’t give mich attention to people with toxic behaviors. Good luck .

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the best tips that used to lurk around here but I’m not seeing recently is to step away from your comfort zone . You don’t know what you are losing . Maning up period is always harsh and ruthless but you’ll be prepared for anything that comes to you . Patience , focus on yourself and don’t give mich attention to people with toxic behaviors. Good luck .
Yeah man, I feel exaclty like doing that... It's painful getting out of the comfort zone, but it's so important to us.

I've been beaten up so much... I become strong to that.

He is using his last strategy to his defamation campaign, but people are starting to figure out... I am winning by my actions, not words.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man, I feel exaclty like doing that... It's painful getting out of the comfort zone, but it's so important to us.

I've been beaten up so much... I become strong to that.

He is using his last strategy to his defamation campaign, but people are starting to figure out... I am winning by my actions, not words.
Keep a low profile have some distance and do your thing . After couple of years you’ll be looking back and smiling. Other than that , it’s your family , even if they try to do you “harm” , no need to compete and be against them . Still have some typical contact .
Being indifferent makes big difference.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep a low profile have some distance and do your thing . After couple of years you’ll be looking back and smiling. Other than that , it’s your family , even if they try to do you “harm” , no need to compete and be against them . Still have some typical contact .
If they keep trying to fvck his life up he needs to treat them as anyone else who does that.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If they keep trying to fvck his life up he needs to treat them as anyone else who does that.
Just did that. Yesterday my dad threated me again to give the keys right away, I said that I was moving out and as soon as I found I place to my dog stays I would send him the keys.

He said to kill the dog ‍♂♂

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats true man!

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
yes.

Survive.

This is the biggest expression of internal frame that Blacksheep will always have..... this positive example to think about in future challenging times.

You'll always have this strong example of expression of internal frame, @Blacksheep no one can take this growth away from you now.
Stellar performance for the SoSuave forum to witness, with all of your particular adversity you had to overcome @Blacksheep

Take it one day at a time now. You got this.

Good job man!!

Last edited:

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes.

Survive.

This is the biggest expression of internal frame that Blacksheep will always have..... this positive example to think about in future challenging times.

You'll always have this strong example of expression of internal frame, @Blacksheep no one can take this growth away from you now.
Stellar performance for the SoSuave forum to witness, with all of your particular adversity you had to overcome @Blacksheep

Good job man!!
Thanks man!

Im proud to had the courage for that, and glad to have you and all the people here to support me.

It has been a difficult experience, I have a lot to do yet... But this was the most important step I ever did in my life... Its freaking crazy, I never imagined myself being able to do that.

So many tears, so many years... Depression, getting fat, traumas, abuse, humiliations, defamation, health problems... I need to reconstruct that now.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks man!

Im proud to had the courage for that, and glad to have you and all the people here to support me.

It has been a difficult experience, I have a lot to do yet... But this was the most important step I ever did in my life... Its freaking crazy, I never imagined myself being able to do that.

So many tears, so many years... Depression, getting fat, traumas, abuse, humiliations, defamation, health problems... I need to reconstruct that now.
How long did the defamation and traumas go on for? 6 months, 12 months 2 years, 3 years, 5 years, etc? Usually the amount of time that the damages were incurred it will take 1/2 the time to fully come out of the hole.

Also if you were damaged with a certain group or certain people, you cannot count on their viewpoint ever changing again in your favor, you would be better off relocating.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes.

Survive.

Good job man!!
No he can fvck them back to make it costly to fvxk with him.