Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Moving in Together Destroyed My Relationship

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
No...this is an excuse. Both of you not adapting to and being willing to compromise and change is what destroyed it.

You two simply weren't compatible and moving in together just made you find that out much quicker. In the end it did you a favor because you were wasting your time.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to make up any reason as to why it's her fault. Tell her you're dissatisfied in some way. Either sexually or emotionally. You have to gaslight her.
Damn, sounds like he tore a page right out of the Females' Guide to Dating Play Book, haha. Hear this all the time from women: "It's YOUR fault I cheated!!! Me: Yeah, so sorry honey, I forgot about the loaded .45 I was pointing at you commanding you to cheat on me. You're right, MY fault, lol"

Just flipping you some s*hit, bro...

Cheat 10 times? Why not just dump her if she was so inadequate. Just me, though. I hardly have time to date, yet alone cheat.

Reaction score
Two years ago I was in a 6 month relationship, we decided to move in since we only saw each other 2-3 times a week. We thought seeing each other everyday would make things better.

It took me two weeks of living with her to break up with her. I'm not a clean freak but I hated how dirty she was. She would leave clothes and towels on the floor everywhere. She would turn on the tap while brushing her teeth which is a huge waste of water. She would leave her plates around instead of putting it in the dishwasher.

She also would refuse to cook instead saying "im too tired lets eat out" every single day. She also would not give me space and would get mad when i wanted to go out alone. On weekends she would sleep in until 12 in the morning, I'm the kind of person who gets up at 6:30 to workout.

The weird thing was for the 6 months i never saw this side of her, i finally realised why couples break up after moving in together. You see the worst aspects of your partner, nothing is hidden.
NEVER live with a woman outside of marriage ! Extremely low interest and she did not want to invest in you,as a matter of fact she didn’t even try…and why not ? Because your not in a spiritual relationship established by God (marriage)