Movies

TheOneAndONLYDJ

Reaction score
Lazy sunday watching some NFL...

anyways.. arranged a first date with this chick Ive been talking to online and on the phone...Decided to take her to dinner and a movie tonight. When looking whats out (I barely go myself) thier is no comedy out it seems...which usually is my choice for the first date.

Anyways..lookin for recommendations for a good first date movie..

Thanks bros
p.s. I was thinkin Get Rich Or Dye Tryin cause we both are young and like 50 cent.. .but I looked and its 2 hours...so Im not sure.

Phantasmal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Harry Potter. Seriously, it's a good movie. The theater atmosphere surrounding the movie is good, too. It'll be "fun" for her.

Edit: Nevermind. If 50 Cent's movie is too long, Harry Potter will be way too long.

mungro

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, I was recently thinking the same thing... but asking a young lady if she wants to watch Harry Potter sounds funny to me. it could work tho....

TheOneAndONLYDJ

Reaction score
LOL.. hells no! Maybe if I was bringing my nephews!! I mean..Harry Potter is one of them movies us dudes secretly like but watch alone or with kids..not taking a girl too and being a "DJ"

Thanks for the input though

TheOneAndONLYDJ

Reaction score
How was saw 2?? I know girls watching a scary movie is good for the relationship...lol..

TheOneAndONLYDJ

Reaction score
Nevermind on saw 2...shes seen it

Has anyone seen Walk The Line?? Even if you dont really know.. about Johnny Cash ... would it be good to watch?

Also Flightplan looked decent from the previews.. anyone seen it?

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
watch The Descent if its on any cinemas around you or you could rent the dvd and watch it at home....

really good movie.....

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would suggest passing up on a movie and make dinner casual.

Don't know where you live, it could movies are your main option. Here in LA it's

HOT so a nice walk on the 3rd St Promenade in Santa Monica would be cool and some drinks or coffee.

It is my opinion (for all it's worth) that movies are not good first-date activities.

Dr Box

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dinner and a movie???? Uh that is kinda cliche`, I am glad you are trying to impress her with your individualism (sarcasm).
Unless you live in a town with one restaruant and one movie theatre and absolutly nothing else then you should never take a HB to dinner and a movie on he first date.
Here is a novel idea.....try something fun.....
Mini Golf (great for kino as you can push her when she takes her shot),
latin dance lessons (just say you want to try it, it is active and fun plus you have kino again)
a comedy festival (she is laughing that is always good)
Try and do stuff that gets her heart pumping a bit,
Good Luck

GSXR RiDeR

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Morphiex
watch The Descent if its on any cinemas around you or you could rent the dvd and watch it at home....

really good movie.....
Awsome movie!! Those creatures are fu(kin scary :eek: